Shabbir:I will break the record in sleeping

Asmi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Shabbir Ahluwalia: I will break the record in sleeping

Thursday, March 10, 2011 | 4:11:59 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    5 Comments
Shabbir Ahluwalia: I will break the record in sleeping

Shabbir Ahluwalia, the host of Colors TV's Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega desires to set a new record..

Shabbir Ahluwalia, the dashing co-host of Preity Zinta in COLORS' upcoming reality show Guinness World Records - Ab India Todega has a desire of breaking one mythological record, that of the sleeping giant Kumbhakarn.

Shabbir who always has this sense of humour tells us, "I will break the record in sleeping. I wish to compete with Kumbhakarn who slept for six months at a stretch (smiles). I would want to set a record of sleeping for the whole of a year".

On a serious note, Shabbir then clarifies, "I have never thought seriously of breaking any record. I love taking up challenges in my life, and I have done well when it comes to doing something out of the block. Having said this, I want to tell people that being a Khatron Ka Khiladi is different, and working on achieving a new record throughout your life is something very different".

Shabbir, guess an easier way of setting a new record is by counting on your innumerable girl fan following!! What say?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111priyan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
undoubtedly great sense of humor. 
prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shabbir I can beat u in this record.........
I can sleep for a whole Decade 😆 😆

❤️ Prachi