Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm.... yesterday I did not see the episode because I was watching Udaan!!!! And, must say, I don't regret missing CID at all, especially after reading your reviews regarding it!!!!! And, I'm not even going to watch it back again, if there are PJ's, and buffoonery stuffs involved in it!!!
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
An average episode. This culprit has featured in CID numerous times, he was also seen in Tasha's 1st episode when she was a culprit herself. He did a good job. Liked the prospect of the accused asking for water after getting slapped, that's kind of realistic. This one too had it's share of loop holes. The side actors did a decent job. The story was Ok. But team distribution was at it's worst.
ACP sir's appearance time has increased that's good, if he gives his voice box much less strain.
Daya sir was present all throughout, again another good prospect.
Aditya sir's presence can be described as though he came to prevent his name being truck off the rolls. His new green shirt with polka dots is back. Why on earth is he giving blink & you miss appearances nowadays?? This is worrying me deeply.
Freddy's buffoonery was at it's peak.. that PJ....Yuck!!!
Vivek was overshadowed totally..which is very disappointing.
Sachinisation was totally overdone...
Kajal is following Aditya sir's footsteps, she too disappeared from the scene.....
Dr Salunkhe was good, he never gives reasons to complain.
But how mean of Tarika to say something about Freddy's intelligence in fromnt of Freddy himself?? That was too rude & unprofessional. Freddy's experience as a CID officer should never be underestimated by anyone like that.
Overall it was average. But to me Abhijeet's disappearance act was more mysterious than he Magician's.

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Abhijit will back with Robot style..
nehadb27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saadrita

Freddy's buffoonery was at it's peak.. that PJ....Yuck!!!

But how mean of Tarika to say something about Freddy's intelligence in fromnt of Freddy himself?? That was too rude & unprofessional. Freddy's experience as a CID officer should never be underestimated by anyone like that.

Completely agree with u sadrita
but that was the first tym I guess when T-Ji gave correct expression with correct dialogue delivery ðŸ˜‰