Frequent Posters

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
amazing part yaar
loved it
-Im-Possible- thumbnail
really awesome part dear....................
they are so cute n lovely........................
continue soon..........................
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha war that was so sweet the girls adamant to make the boys forgie them snd hash loved their little cute antics especially when sleeping their rooms and them sleeping with the boys and hash aaan telling Rahul to ge a room which Rahul threw back at armaan anyways great update and csn't wait to read more 😊
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was awsum...

loved hw gals r after them..

n the last bit was superb.........

thnx for the pm..............

KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol awww dat part was cute..luved it...
guys kab tak bhaago ge?
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awee!! The girls are epicly cute!!
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey srry 4r d late reply....was bit busy.......

awesome updt.......itz lovely....
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome updates
loved it
part was so cute
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
reemz.malik thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Note: This part contains writing that is more mature in content. I won't put an age limit on it, cause some people can be in their 20s and quite immature and similarly others can be merely in their first few years of teens and can be very mature. So I'll let you be the judge of if you wish to read such scenes or not.
Coming to the scene now, I wouldn't say it's as descriptive as some of the other FFs I've read on here, but yes it does have some descriptive parts.

There, I've warned you all now! Hope this part doesn't get me a ban. 😆

Oh and also, this is the second to last part of this FF. Only one more part left after this.
So this is basically the climax of the FF.

- - - - - - - - - -

Part 10

After taking showers and all...the girls make breakfast. Shilpa calls the agents to book their tickets while Muskaan makes the guys eat forcefully.

"Ok we're leaving on Monday" Shilpa smiles joining them at breakfast.

"Oh great...and when are we coming back?" Muskaan asks biting on her egg sandwich.

"In 20 days"

"Why are they going to US? and who is Lisa?" Armaan whispers in Rahul's ear.

"As if I know...why don't you ask them?" Rahul whispers back.

"No, you are older so you ask them"

"Armaan...am only a year older then you...not a huge difference...so just ask."

"NO!"

"Guys, we're going to US to bring back our mom" Muskaan informs as she heard them argue.

"Your mom?" Rahul asks as he remembers their previous conversation on this topic.

"Haan we are going to get her here to live with us!" Shilpa says smiling widely.

"How will you guys manage in US by yourself?" Armaan asks.

"Armaan, if you want to accompany Shilpa seedhe seedhe bolo na.. why ask all these questions?" Muskaan winks.

"I don't have any such wishes to go with anyone.. was just asking" Armaan glares at her.

"Aur tum dono kya yahan settle hogaye.. get going now" Rahul says getting up.

"Haan haan fine.. abhi ke liye jaa rahe hai.. but we will meet soon!" Muskaan winks as her and Shilpa leave.

"Okay, so we basically have the guys now.. just one final step and hope that can prove our love for them!" Shilpa says.

Later on in the evening hearing a knock on the door, Armaan opens it to see Muskaan dressed to kill with her white cocktail dress that reached a little above her knees, and three-fourths of her back was bare.

"What are you doing here Muskaan? And why do you look like that?" Armaan asks shocked out of his wits.

"Woh sab baad main!" Muskaan says pushing Armaan aside and entering the house "Tum niche jao."

"Why? And anyways Rahul isn't home" Armaan informs her.

"Haan I know that.. but you have to go downstairs and help Shilpa.. the car engine isn't starting" Muskaan says pushing him towards the door.

"Why should I go?"

"Ladke ho na"

"Haan.."

"Toh jao!!"

"What kinda logic is that?" Armaan glares at her.

"Just go na!" Muskaan says finally managing to push him out the door.

"Kitna ziddi hai.. hope Shilpa can handle it from here" Muskaan prays "Now let me do my setting up" she says rushing around the hall.

Seeing Shilpa at bonnet of the car, Armaan walks towards her slowly.

"Kya hua?" he asks tentatively.

"It's not starting.. can you rev up the engine while I check in here?" Shilpa asks handing him the keys.

After a few trials, Armaan finally gets it to start, but as he is out to get out of the car, Shilpa pushes him back in as she gets into the passenger seat herself.

"Let's go to the mechanic's place.. don't know when it will start again na" Shilpa says.

As they reach the place after following Shilpa's directions, Armaan gets out seeing a row of candles in front of him.

Shilpa nods to him slowly as she takes his hand in hers and leads him forward.

Hearing a knock on the door, Muskaan rushes to open it eagerly.

"You again??" Rahul asks as he is pulled inside, but before he could see more, his words stopped in his throat as he looked at how stunning Muskaan looked.

Looking forward, Armaan saw a big white board with words on it, as they got closer.. he could read it clearly 'I love you Armaan'.

"Rahul.." Muskaan said taking her hand in his.

Turning around, Armaan found Shilpa standing in front of him.

"I love you a lot Amraan, and maybe I've loved you since I've met you.. but I was too much of a coward to admit it. But I'm not going to hide my feelings anymore, I want you to know.. I want the whole world to know that I love Armaan Malik. I love your cute smile, and your dimples that for every time" she says touching his cheek gently.

"I didn't know it when I felt my heartbeat increase every time you looked at me, I didn't know it every time a chill ran down my spine when held me close, I didn't understand it when I saw other women close to you..by the time I realized it.. I had lost you." Muskaan says kneeling on one knee in front of Rahul, holding his hands close to her lips.

"Will you give me another chance Armaan Malik? I promise to give you all the love I have in me.. I am willing to do anything to make up for all I have done." Shilpa says earnestly.

"But now.. I know that if there is anything I wanted.. It's you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you be there for me forever and always?" Muskaan asks holding up a ring to Rahul.

"Come here!" Armaan smiles holding his arms out for Shilpa.

Smiling widely, Shilpa wraps her hands around him and pulls him closer, feeling warm and protected in his arms.

"Muskaan.." Rahul starts off.

"Just say yes.... or no" Muskaan says quietly.

Kneeling on the floor in front of Muskaan, Rahul whispers yes. Smiling, Muskaan slips the ring onto his finger as he pulls her into a tight embrace.

"Oye hoyee..you finally proved your love huh" Armaan smiles kissing her forehead.

"I had to...cause losing you was not an option" Shilpa lightly kisses his cheeks.

"Muskaan, guys usually proposes na" Rahul chuckles as he sits on the bed with Muskaan in his lap.

"But maine kar diya cause I had to bring you back to me" Muskaan blushes hiding her face in his neck.

"You look beautiful in this dress" he whispers nuzzling into her hairs.

"Yeh konsa place hai by the way?" Armaan asks looking around.

"It's a place near a beach" Shilpa replies.

"I don't see many people around.." He naughtily pulls her by her waist.

"Rahul" Muskaan takes deep breaths as Rahul kissing her neck going down her throat leaving kisses.

"Don't stop me today Muskaan...I missed you" Rahul says placing his lips on hers.

"We're going back home Armaan" Shilpa smiles and pulls him in the car.

They drive back to Shilpa and Muskaan's place.

"We're going back cause?? What kinda plans have you made Shona?" Armaan winks.

"I haven't made any plans" She winks.

Coming out of the kiss cause of lack of breath Muskaan pushes Rahul away and winks.

She takes off her heels and throws them behind her.

Taking off her bracelet and necklace she places it on the bedside table after giving Rahul a kiss on his neck.

Sitting on his lap..she unbuttons his shirt placing kisses on his chest each time she opened a button.

"Armaan, I'll go change" Shilpa says running up to her room. Armaan follows her and locks the door as Shilpa gets into her bathroom.

Turning on her iPod on iHome, Armaan puts on a soft romantic music.

Coming out of the bathroom, Shilpa sees Armaan lying on her bed shirtless.

"Armaan, why did you take off your shirt?" she asks sitting beside him.

"Cause its hot in here.." he replies getting off the bed.

"Dance?" he asks extending his hand. Shilpa gladly accepts it and dances with him....close dance.

While Muskaan was taking off Rahul's shirt; he unzipped her dress making her gasp.

Throwing his shirt behind her...she makes him lay on the bed.

"Someone's being wild" Rahul smirks as Muskaan goes on top of him.

"Shut up" she says taking off his belt.

Wrapping her hands around his neck, Shilpa kisses his nape.

Armaan pulls her closer whispering I love you. Armaan losses his senses as she kisses his neck.

Picking her up, he places her on the bed and starts planting kisses on her face.

Kissing her throat going down to her chest, Armaan unbuttons her night dress and takes it off.

Taking off his pants..Muskaan begins kissing his chest.

While Muskaan was busy kissing him, he takes off her dress and pulls her under him.

"My turn now" Rahul winks holding her from her shoulders.

Muskaan pulls his face closer and gives him a passionate kiss on his lips.

"Armaan" Shilpa whispers as Armaan's hands reach her inner thighs.

She pulls his head closer as he kisses her chest.

Rahul caresses her bare waist while planting kisses down Muskaan's chest.

Sleeping in each other's embrace the rest of the night, both couples had one of the most peaceful sleep ever.

- - - - - - - - - -

Thank You so much for all your encouraging comments! It makes us want to keep writing more and more <3

PMs will be late.

Please comment and/or hit the like button! 😳

- Reema & Shilpa

Edited by x!reema!x - 13 years ago
alaipayuthey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow!
glad everything got solved!
so the girls proposed!
nice!