BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
i found this convo between Sarita Tanwar (MidDay Editor) and Mona Kapoor (CEO Future Studio also Boney Kapoors Ex-wife)!!! they r taking about ankita's performance!!! πŸ˜† wow they really thought it sucked! 🀣

@SaritaTanwar Sarita Tanwar
Oh no! Why did this tv actress attempt salame Ishq Tum Kubul kar lo.NO ONE can do justice to a courtesan type song dance like Rekha. #Jhalak
via berSocial Favorite Retweet Reply
monakapoor3 mona kapoor
@
@SaritaTanwar hahaha! My v thot! And W*H a garish costume n mk up!
Favorite Retweet Reply

SaritaTanwar Sarita Tanwar
@
@monakapoor3 and she was dancing in fast forward... No ada..no grace..no rhythm...very blah performance.

im just showing the convo... not trying to hurt anyone's feelings... but i just found this funny! πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hope it does not hurt anybodies sentiments...anyways...it was not that bad...for me at least

sudi_karneet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lolz.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..dis is not said by any salyana fanπŸ˜›...and yes i did agree wid them..rekhaji ke gane ke sath madhuri justice kar sakti hain but ankita cnt..
bandar kya jaane adrak ka swad!

and wasnt this the same mona kapoor that boney traded for sridevi?πŸ€ͺ

priya185 thumbnail

good for them .. nothing better to do then talk abt ankita is there

nobody on this forum can ignore her idk abt other sites :P  
i loved it myself(ankita's performance)
frankly i dont give a damn what they think.. dont even know them

sensodyne thumbnail

I'm literally spell bound by this forums people attitude *bows down*. Gosh people have so much time to stalk some one twitter account and make post on it bravoooooo!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

My head is gonna spin with this kind of lovee! 

sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !! how stupid

no one can ever do justice to madhuri's song but still everyone in jdj danced on her songs!!! no one can ever do justice to MJ's dance but still ppl dance or try to dance like him !! 

AreYaar thumbnail
LOL.....

btw topic starter...you're a Mahi fan, right? Remind me again what your views were on Mahi's attempt at doing Madhuri's ek do teen earlier in the season??

If Ankita "butchered" this mujra as you so casually dug out of twitter, you don't have any thoughts on Mahi's grace as a dancer?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
TheUltimate thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We don't need all those to tell us that Ankita's performance was mediocre at the best. We know it.
sensodyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL.....

btw topic starter...you're a Mahi fan, right? Remind me again what your views were on Mahi's attempt at doing Madhuri's ek do teen earlier in the season??

If Ankita "butchered" this mujra as you so casually dug out of twitter, you don't have any thoughts on Mahi's grace as a dancer?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Anu, don't you know that Mahi was in JDJ for entertaining factor she was true entertainer and she was not here for dancing purpose.