Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you for sharing......

Ankita name in the topic itself is so interesting that this topic went till 25 pages??πŸ˜†

I hope you have peace of your mind now  by telling your way πŸ˜Š 
you dont like someone thats ok,
I personally never liked mahi or salman, but never felt I should discuss the topic which we dont like than the topic which which we like

Peace!!
sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@sudha 
yes ur rite y wasitng our time n energy discussing  someone we dont care n like πŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
honestly ppl i was just sharing my findings from twitter.... ive been active on other reality show forums where such things were posted and the discussions were very healthy! ppl here need to stop taking everything so personal! πŸ‘πŸΌ

if u dont agree with the post just say u dont agree with what sarita and mona said... end of story!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i dnt even know these 2 lol
i wudnt point fingers at their criticism as they have the right to considering ankita is a public figure. But i dnt agree with them. I LOVED ankita's performance. Dancing on rekha's song doesn't mean she was trying to copy rekha's styles or moves...ankita had her own style & own way of execution...she was graceful & BEAUTIFUL...i don't know why would somebody want to find rekha in her for that.

If these arent any important people, i was wondering why r we even looking at their comments πŸ€” I mean if i want i can also go on twitter & copy paste all positive stuff written bout ankita no?πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i dnt even know these 2 lol
i wudnt point fingers at their criticism as they have the right to considering ankita is a public figure. But i dnt agree with them. I LOVED ankita's performance. Dancing on rekha's song doesn't mean she was trying to copy rekha's styles or moves...ankita had her own style & own way of execution...she was graceful & BEAUTIFUL...i don't know why would somebody want to find rekha in her for that.

If these arent any important people, i was wondering why r we even looking at their comments πŸ€” I mean if i want i can also go on twitter & copy paste all positive stuff written bout ankita no?πŸ˜ƒ

Oh but why would they look for positive comments yaar? These are the kind of things that ppl are gleefully writing in the Congrats to Chang thread:

Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani

I really want to see Ankita's face but I wonder how the hell can she face all of them after saying all those bitter things?

Suppposedly Ankita shouldn't even be able to show her face nowπŸ˜†......so obviously when such "learned" ppl on twitter are passing such "mature" comments about Ankita, our dear topic starter here has to do this social service of informing us about this....so noble of herπŸ˜†
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i dare u too find any known ppl on twitter that have said good things about ankita... πŸ˜† till then i will post such convos...

i am doing a social service... im telling ankita fans what bollywood insiders r saying about ankita! 😊
set_raj thumbnail
This post has become battleground of Pro and Anti Ankita members...it is going off track...Members making personal attacks, bashing, using foul language...Inspite of being the posting the Warning in Sticky section about the rules of IF Forum...most of the members ignoring it....One should be sporting enough to accept the truth, now that Chang has won the JDJ title, instead of wishing him, members are fighting among themselves for SuShita and SalYana..
What benefit we are going to get from it?...Nothing..We are creating more enemies thn friends by arguing, bashing or insulting someone on Forum.

This is not a serial, but a reality show, bashing a character is tolerable in a serial, but not a Celeb in reality show. Any new post of similar content will be dealt with and the WL will be raised without sending a PM..

TOPIC CLOSED...