Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bozo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

If Shushant  is in the show then YES. It will be SHUSHAT, who will win.

If not then, I am sure Yana will win by her panty less performance, for she's is so famous for it.

Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

My opinion,

1st place : Although I don't wanna see this happen, this will be happen... Sushanth 

2nd place: Yana

3rd place: Chang

Plzzzzzz No MAHI! she can't dance!!

starrry13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PLKG90

My opinion,

1st place : Although I don't wanna see this happen, this will be happen... Sushanth 

2nd place: Yana

3rd place: Chang

Plzzzzzz No MAHI! she can't dance!!

@bold check the spelling dude.😆
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starrry13

@bold check the spelling dude.😆

Opzi, mistake ko lol

Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Forget the Top 3, Chang should be the winner! But as sony favors some other people, it won't be him! which is quite sad, cuz he has the true talent. he competed with the people who were trained, despite not being trained himself. this shows that he has natural talent. a true dancer, IMO. chang all the way!⭐️
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rapier

Forget the Top 3, Chang should be the winner! But as sony favors some other people, it won't be him! which is quite sad, cuz he has the true talent. he competed with the people who were trained, despite not being trained himself. this shows that he has natural talent. a true dancer, IMO. chang all the way!⭐️

If there was favouritism to be, I would have expected Sony to be biased towards Chang cos he is a Sony-Star. (if you know what I mean-- Indian Idol connection)

I think Chang's chances to win have been less not due to channel favouritism but rather due to public votes. It was something I had always expected- since Chang is not a soap star. I feel even if Chang or Yana reach top 3 they won't be winning cos they do not have the same following, cannot say with absolute certainity for Chang, but yes Yana is less likely to win- since she has been getting less votes every week.