peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok from todays episode...

Viren is trying to give Nivi a divorce...

But on the paper work is says 20 rupees ðŸ˜•

😆 Does it only cost 20 rupees to get a divorce... or I'm guessing its the layout of the paper work? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they are stamp papers...u'll see a certain amount written on legal papers in india...be it divorce papers, be it property papers...but they are called stamp papers
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh...no......😆.....i dont notice that.....u r soo sharp......and by the way can a couple get divorce within one day.....i think that also possible in serials.....
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol sana actually i think even if they do sign divorce papers, they aren't legally divorced for a yr, I think they are asked to stay separately for a yr only then the divorce is granted!
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
its a stamp paper...that means he went to the court and got the papers! original hain bhai....
I somehow feel Viren has started to realise, and the initial words he said to the Sharmas might not be fake...I need to watch the episode, but I somehow dont like to watch it./..
Omshanti1111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

lol sana actually i think even if they do sign divorce papers, they aren't legally divorced for a yr, I think they are asked to stay separately for a yr only then the divorce is granted!

In India, is it a must?

I guess since they haven;t consummated their marriage the period is shortened?

You could get a faster divorce then...

Then again I know nothing of Indian laws ðŸ˜•
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanx sanju....oh i'm happy now...there ia still a possibility....nivi can ask DS and KS to give her the permission to continue in the sood house until they r legally divorced.....if they allow her nivren can stay one more year together...meanwhile we will get our hot and sweet nivren back.....😊

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

its a stamp paper...that means he went to the court and got the papers! original hain bhai....

I somehow feel Viren has started to realise, and the initial words he said to the Sharmas might not be fake...I need to watch the episode, but I somehow dont like to watch it./..

Wow Viren got the paper work fast ðŸ˜²

I'm not sure he as started to realise... might be wrong...since I kinda stopped using my brains on the show.

I would say he as a little awareness....but most of the divorce scene is from having enough of Nivi butting in. And he didn't like her wording from yesterdays show.

Just watch it 😆 wanna know what you tihnk. Only wastes 20 minutes of your life ðŸ˜†
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
vandipai thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

In India, is it a must?[/QUOTE

hehehe ya in india one year is a must for even the file to move to the court for divorce and it takes years to get one with mediation only going for years, and you know instead of viren throwing her out of the house, she can throw all the  soods out of that house put viren in jail and live there happily if she wants plus in alimony she can get a major part of the business and loads of money...women laws are very powerful in india..if the woman decides to fight.........this 1 min divorce is only possible in serials.....like the way nivi is taking all the crap viren is giving her standing like a bechari.....i find it funny and interesting because i dont think it happens in real and that too with an educated girl....unbelievable but different to watch