Mohabbat Lounge [22/2 - Epi. 84]

tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Welcome back,'Mohabbatians', to show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' iss show se by sharing the analysis and constructive critics and comments;
However, not to forget few rules.

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
5. Do NOT quote more than 3 times.
6. First page of the lounge can be reserved only for takes, NO conversations.

"Format, name and rules exclusively for KMH forum"

Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

Before we start with the analysis & discussions, i have few important links to share..
Mohabbat lounge now has a FB page, so join in & spread the word
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mohabbat-Lounge/126852497384892

Give your feedback & make your requests at Kitani Mohabbat Hai official page
https://www.facebook.com/#!/kitanimohabbathai2

Lets bring Karan & Kritika to the top in IF rankings by joining & getting more ppl to join their fan clubs & contributing two comments per day on each of their pages..

Karan Kundra (Arjun)
https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2998/karan-kundra/

Kritika Kamra (Arohi) https://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2997/kritika-kamra/

To bring Kitani Mohabbat Hai to the top in IF rankings, rate the Chaska meter everyday without fail. Also contribute a little time to this forum & help make it active; Comment on the articles, Photos & Videos(in the main gallery) as many times as possible. Also rate the same.

Link to the previous thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1621038
lets show hume kitani mohabbat hai se kitani mohabbat hai.πŸ˜ƒ

I am soo sorry to keep you guys waiting i was busy
sorry again 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Happy Birthday Tehreem , Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

πŸ₯³

thx tehreem, koi baat nai yaar we were having fun in prev lounge .

First about all the news we got to see/read today :    I was a bit annoyed that  the article that says 'arjuhi to get cozy '  revealed the exact scene and how arjun will pop up there,  sara suspense kharab ho gaya na,  abhi sbb mein to pura suspense khol diya and then the arjun's innocence wala,   we now know exactly what will happen for couple of episodes.   I want news too but not full details,  the news they gave out abt chikbootar wedding proved useful because we cld carry out a morcha at that time.    KMH team thoda creatively news release karo pls.  thoda thoda batana aur baaki hawa mein likh dena ,  we will get a treat when we watch it.πŸ˜†.  in the end it is a widespread media to yeh sab to hota rahega. (okay I donno if I made any sense ,  dont misunderstand me πŸ˜† , I want news and clues abt the future track, but dont want to know too much abt where and when it happens)

abt the song we saw in SBS/SBB :  It was superbbbb!!! they were both luking GORGEOUS ,  Kritika luked tooo beautiful , aise mein arjun ka hosh kho jana banta hai 😳  agar hosh nahi kho jata to problem thi πŸ˜†.   most importantly I like how the promo was implemented here 😳.  loved the sbb more (except for the revealing of some imp points)  the song  played suited  them very much.  Karan , Kritika  -  splendid job , unmatachable chemistry πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.    KMH team pls. pls. song sequence ko edit mat karo,   doesnt matter if u have to show a filler epi to make shift some things and make  the song episode  excellent.   

purpose of the song :  here  there is mixed reactions,  the prev lounge temperature was so high coz of the news that aro uses seduction as means to extract the letter and the outburst is justified too since arohi never seems to learn.   But still  I am ok with  this  act  because knowing arohi's nature she is bound to do something like this,  and we now know that she will read the letter and find out arjun's truth  and  then starts her  guilt trip and her attempts to gain arjun's faith again (hopefully) . 

My request to CVs :  I am really happy the way things are shaping up,   now when arohi knows the truth I want to see her reflect all that arjun did and said in those 7 days of chikbootar nautani period.    Now after finding out the truth of jiggy I want her to call KSA and let  him  also tell her about the arjun's intention behind saving chiku in that party and also about how and why he  dismissed all cases on arjun.   let her remember his answers to that game and how perfectly he knows,   let her remember that he was the man she met for destiny meant something and he is truly the soulmate.   well I know u cant do it exactly the same way, but something like this which will make her  go back to what she was in the jungle, madly in love with him.    and arjun this time should play a little hard to get,   let him be pampered.   (cvs are cursing me right πŸ˜†)

About today's epi  :  

dhondu arohi scene πŸ€” why is he sitting bindaas in rudra's house and fake flirting with arohi. πŸ˜•. apne DON par expt kari πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† to chk which dish to be served, bechare ko juice bhi nahi diya πŸ˜•.   

Arjun - Raj - Romit scene -  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†.  loved it when arjun who goes to say sorry but instead gives the bet money to dhondu ,   brililant and wicked πŸ‘πŸ‘, loved that small scene,  arjun aur dhondu ko sorry bolde nahi , he cleverly said u win and I smashed someone's bike πŸ˜‰. 

arjun - arohi scene  -  πŸ˜†  kitna satyega , bechari isiliye pura kasar baad mein gaane mein lene wali hai 😳.
dadi -  I liked how she is worried for rashi and knows jiggy's character so well πŸ‘πŸΌ.

rudra , jiggy -  I still dont get how rudra can be oblivious to jiggy's treatment to raashi.  and he being a genius falling for jiggy's manipulative words πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  ,    he must be knowing jignesh too well by now.   but since he too wants arohi out of the place plus jiggy's trump card that raashi will be upset on seeing a child in the house worked on him.  .   Now my hope is this evil group will conspire something against arjun and arohi will save him (hopefully ).  best part here is that Raashi will be back πŸ₯³, so will the lost happiness of that house,  now arohi will get to interact with her which will slowly melt arjun.  like dadi had said 'rashi will come when the time is right', she will come at the right time and help arohi understand arjun more. πŸ˜³πŸ‘.   but there are high chances that she is still in depression and may not want to be involved in anything πŸ˜”.

last scene -  liked it ,  arjun playing cool and asking dadi what's for dinner πŸ˜† and finally arohi finding the letter,  tmrw either she will know half truth i.e. arjun is not dad and later on she will know jiggy's truth. 

good episode,  good work by everyone.  technical aspect was not able to pay much attention. 
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEHREEMπŸ₯³
MOST PRODUCTIVE NEWS OF THE EPI-rashi partner is coming back...come on people roll down the red carpet and let the party start...our very own sweetheart rashi darling is coming back πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Is good news ke liye aaj mein cv's ki ending ki mahaan editing wali galti maaf karti hun....kyunki its party tym my rashi is coming back πŸ‘πŸΌ

Raj my cuto sweeto star of the day...how can u be cuter than the previous day every day???is there something special???koi secret tip hai toh mujhe bhi de dena dear...its like u r better than wat u were the prev day m loving u so much⭐️....the bestest scene for me was arjun-raj convo...we seriously need to come up with a abbrevation for these two like we made arjuhi...these days mujhe arjun-raj pairing is lookin better than arjuhi pairin god m loving sami...he looks so inno and adorable...just perfect....ekta mam can sometimes go wrong with the script but her casting is always perfectπŸ‘
cutest dialogue- "wo ik bada wala hota hai in..in..in......."🀣Arjun "insecurity" raj "haan wahi insecurity"😳hayee kisi ki najar na lag jaye <<<<-----raj beta zara meri taraf se apne eyes ke gol aise kajal laga lenaπŸ˜‰..."hum dushman hai toh kya hua agar koi ik bhi dusre par kam dhyaan de toh humein insecurity feel hone lagti hai" loved it papa singhania taking tips from baby singhania and both doing tang khichai of bal ki dukaan singhania πŸ‘πŸ‘
i loved the way both were making each other jealous....now this is called tit for tat...arohi arjun ko sata rahi thi and arjun arohi ko...hisaab barabar me likey likey....πŸ˜‰
but wait wait yeh dhondz singhania house mein aram se baithke nashta kyun kar raha hai???uske paas aur koi jagah nahi hai kya rehne ki hadd hoti hai 😑arjun ke paas deal karne ke liye arohi mata jitni vaddi problem already thi na why add dhondz in that equation??chalo koi na kar toh banda nek kaam hi raha hai jealousy badhake....ab love track ke din door nahi😳
hmm...more kya hua tha?????😲haan ulluwalias ki ullupanti continues i mean what kind of ullus are they?????just because they "think" he is gay...they locked him up in the room???yeh maar maark bhoot bhagane wali baat toh suni thi yeh room mein band kark gayness bhagane wala nuska pehli baar dekha hai 🀒🀒🀒
Aww...the dictation and the nok jhok of boss and secretary reminded me of kmh1 days....really liked it and kritz di was loookin toooo cute in that pink kurti...😳
jiggy the 🐷 tu ulti ginti shuru kar hi de apni....rashi is coming back and arohi ko finally sach pata chalne wala hai uske baad teri
🐷ness kaam nahi karegi yaha....
i dont mind rps going against arohi and raj we'll get to c arjun protecting them and taking their side again...that will be cute πŸ˜‰
Dadi when u know kamina hai toh kuch karo na uska....and the worst part they freezed exactly at the moment she found the letter 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

ABOUT THE SBS/SBB segment: now come to think of it m liking the idea...maybe it wont even be that bad....i can see sense in it somehow....arjun snatches away the letter from arohi she gets curious by his reaction she knows theres nothing she can do that will make him give that letter if he has decided not to show it so she thinks of seducing him and then after she knows the truth hopefully it will remove all the wrong notions in her mind for arjun forever and remember how good he is and she might start her redemption but i want arjun to play hard to get this time...i want her to suffer the way he did....then when they are equals the love track can start and it will be a treat to watch.....m tooo excited they are setting the screen on fire in their enmity itself what will happen when they are back in love 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
p.s i really liked that song jaadu hai nasha hai...hope they use it on arjuhi some time...it would be magical...sorry guys take took so long...i had to cool down first and then i went to sleepπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by --Ari-- - 13 years ago
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
res
Happy Birthday Tehreem...πŸ₯³...hope you have a great day..πŸ€— 

Star of the day is Raj...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...for making a plan to make arohi jealous..πŸ˜‰
omg..loved it when arjun was like to dadi what have you made...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by Anjalii...xXx - 13 years ago
glitter567 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res...
raj you are just tooo cute...you stole the show today...loved that scene⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
yeh pignesh to pignesh hi hai...what else can you expect from him πŸ€’
rashi is coming back...wooohooo πŸ₯³

EDITED:

what can i say about today's epiπŸ€”...ok types thi, i guess we can't have a super epi everyday!!

well the epi starts off with jealous arjun...loved that scene especially the baap-beta interaction...raj really is a chota packet, bada dhamaka⭐️⭐️⭐️...he was just too good in this sceneπŸ‘...when he said to arjun just admit it that your're jealousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...along with his tips...baap re baap!!! aaj kal ki bacho toh bohot advanced hai!!!πŸ˜†
aur yeh arjun...pls don't take out your frustration on poor raj!!!...unka baal ka kya haal kiya tumneπŸ˜†

ok coming to the arohi-dhondu scene...i'm sure arohi invited him over for breakfast, she won't leave any stones unturned in making him jealous after coming to know that he is burning with jealousy!!
aur yeh cartoon...look at him making himself comfortable and enjoying being pampered by arohi, wonder who his love is...really hope nisha is right...i also want him to be paired opposite shefali😳

pignesh and rudra scene: well what can i say pignesh toh no.1 kamina hai...what else can you expect?🀒🀒😑...wonder what rudra is going to do....if he kicks arjun out of the house then i hope he goes to stay in that lovely cottage of his😳

next the dictation scene....the dialogue writers are so clever...loved the way they referenced season 1!!!πŸ‘β­οΈ
so looks like baap is putting son's words to action...and it proved to be successful...arohi was damn jealous...look at the way she ran to dadi like a little kidπŸ˜†....love dadi⭐️...don't worry dadi your prayers will come true!!!

the last scene.....what a cliffhanger!!!

waiting for tomorrow's epi to see what happens....

Edited by glitter567 - 13 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Mom Dad Jealous, Raj is the Hero!πŸ˜†
AND Kudoos πŸ‘πŸ‘to FAther Son bonding...The Man to Man talk  was brilliant and beautifull...even thouhg it was a lil difficult to determine who was the bigger man..! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

*snif - snif * ..I smell something burning...oOooo the smell is soo strong..O Wait, It's Arjun and Arohi burning wid jealousy..! ahahhaah 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Hayeee poor Arjun, tum par kitane zulm ho rahe hain..bechara masoom sa gangster, is getting tortured by his 'Wifey',πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yaar ismain becharey 'RAj' ka kya kasoor tha..uske baalon ka Ghonsla kion bana dia..hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aur wo bechara itna sweeet tha na..phir bhi apko larki patane ka tareeka bataya..hahhahaha πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Raj is giving Arjun run for his money..!

WOt and awsome episode..LOVEd It - LOVED It- LOVED ITπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
LOVED raj today..his dialoges were EXCELLENT...πŸ‘
"apko bata dena chaey tha na, k juice Tshirt par nahi, glass main chaey..ahhahahah🀣🀣
"main bhi is emotion ko achi tarha samjhta hoon.."🀣🀣
πŸ˜† Arjun...ARE YOU kidding...taking advice from a KID and gonna make his mommy jealous..haha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Hello Darling! lolz.πŸ˜†.yuck🀒..pink letter pad..haha how Tacky Arjun..is par bhi Raj se tips lelni thi k konsa letter pad use karna hai...khud to duffer ho..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
LOVEd the way Arohi said, 'Love Quotes' ..tum aik shadi shuda admi ho...lolz..πŸ˜†aur tum kya ho Arohi?
Waise Arjun tum jis tarha letter likh rahe they, 'Baki sari dunya ko apne dimagh se nikal kar", Hayee Arohi tum itna jealous ho rahi thi..lolz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†aisa lag raha tha k abhi tumko ko wahan se utha kar neechey patakh degi..hahaha..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
"Itna pyaar..itna pyar..k Thadak..haha yelo apna writing pad...πŸ˜†
Bye bye Dhoondu indeed!..lolzπŸ‘πŸ˜†
Waisey Jiggy piggy.🀒😑..Rudhr ka damaad hokar uski Bahu se pitt gaye..chi chi chi..Aise mard hone sey Murda (DEAD) hona acha haye..πŸ˜†

Arohi ko jiggy piggy ka truth pata chal gya, AND Rashi is coming back and Arjun is gonna be proven innocent, LOVE TRACK COMING UP baby!..can't wait..Bring It ON!😍
Edited by aamnaishtiaq - 13 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Res  πŸ˜‰ Page 1 Todaay πŸ˜² Yeeeeeah πŸ˜†

Happy Birthdaay Tehreem πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Edited***

Oooh I'm Loviing All This Jealousy In The Aair πŸ˜ Super Cool β­οΈ
Arjun And Raj's Dad-Son Convo Was Fantastic ......Poor Raj πŸ˜† Arjun Se Itni Maar Khali Aur Woh Bhi Bewaja πŸ˜† Raj Is Shoo Cute Naah ? ooH Really Love That Kid 
& Wonder That How He Can Be Jignesh's Son πŸ˜² Jignesh Is Soo Stupid & A True" Luucha " While Raj Is A Cutie Smart Player Booy Just Like Arjun ...This Duo Is "THE DUO" πŸ˜ƒ Aaaw πŸ˜³ Shoo Sweet When Raj Gived Some Lessons And Tips To Arjun ...This Last Was Listening To It ......Raj Is A Badmaash Child But Very Special πŸ˜‰

The Boss-Secretary Scene Was Good Too πŸ˜ƒ Arjun Was Making Aro Soo Jealous πŸ˜
Then Dictation And All ....Every Daay Something Reminds Of Season 1 😍
 Then The Jealousy Scenes  And The Way Both Make Fire ⭐️ When Arjun Try To Get Arohi Jealous Reminds Me Of The Song Called 
"Haaye Haye Mirchi ...Uff Uff Mirchi "πŸ˜† In The Movie Biwi N.1🀣Seriously Its Fabulous πŸ‘
Kritika And Karan's Acting Was Very Natural And I'm Sure Ke Kahin NAKahin Both Were Enjoying Doing This Nokh-Jhok & Jealousy Scenes πŸ˜‰
Its Why Its A Threat To Watch Them Just Becoz These Two Are Really Confortable With Their Acting Skills So Everything Seems Natural Not Like A Drama Scene πŸ˜ƒ
Arohi Crying And Complaining To Daadi About Arjun Was Soo Cute .....It Seems Like She Was A Little Baby Crying For Her Stuff πŸ˜³ And What About Arjun's Cute Innocent Face Trying To Saay I've Done Nothing πŸ˜†  And Innocently Asking Daadi 
" Aaj Khane Mein Kya Haai "πŸ˜† Really Can't Get Enough Of All This πŸ˜†
This Jiggu Jiggi Piggy Cheap Is Really A Luchha Type Guy πŸ€’ Just Can Saay One Thing About Him 
" EEEEEEEERK "🀒🀒🀒 He's More Disgusting Now Than Before ....He Should Stop NoowπŸ˜†

Soo Everall Karnika Were Totally Aamazing Agaain And Agaain ....Theey Looked Soo Hot Todaay ....Nazar Na Laage In Dono Ko  ..😳...God Please Bless Them 

Raaj My Cutie Waas Fab , Sami Jaan Yoour Great ........πŸ‘
Full Of Cute Scenes Todaay ........Eagermy Waiting For The Next πŸ˜
And OF Course The Most Awaited Person IS RASHIIIII  She's Finally Coming Baack To Clear All The Misunderstanding And Theen Finally We'll See The Most Freaking LOVE TRAACK πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ

Maria❀️

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
anitaksuresh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
What a dhaansu episode today it was!! Just luved every bit of it..
Some of the moments that I can remember and of course luv yapping about here with you all:
  • Arjun Raj convo- This was beautiful..πŸ˜‰Liked to watch Arjun discussing with Raj his feelings and also thinking of how Arohi takes little revenges on him by pilaaoing pineapple juice to his T shirt and making him the official taster for Dhondu's breakfast menu.πŸ˜†.gosh! this Arohi is one hell of a pataaka..but loved the way Raj was cutely referring to his school ka gf's ke saath panga and then talking about how a man feels in such situations..Imagine Romit also learning some lessons here on love from this little kido..cutely done and very realistically done CV's I luv u guys for this and kudos to the kid and Karan for pulling it off in style!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
  • Rudra Jignesh convo- Yaar this Jiggy should be hung up on the fan ultaa ..what a player he is..the villain of the story lagta hai..luccha lafangaa Arohi u did the right thing giving him that fatkaa on his taklaa but I dunno what this fellow is gonna end up doing for that family😑..and bhagwaan bahcaaye Raashee ko...But I am looking forward to her comeback.😊.
  • Arjun the boss and Arohi the secretary- πŸ˜†Lol this is what happens when Husband and wife work together in the same company..(trust me I go through this secretary kaam at home tooo)πŸ˜†ghar becomes office at timesπŸ˜‰....hee hee But Arjun throwing the paper and then asking her to go bring the pink letter pad and taking his special pen out and then asking her for love quotes, yaar koi kasar nahi chodaa usko jealous karney mey..πŸ˜† Loved Karan and Kritika's totally natural expressions and excellent dialogue delivery...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
  • Arohi Daadi- Loved the way Arohi cutely ran to Daadi complaining about Arjun like a little child when Daadi was talking to Bhagwaan about Jiggy😊 ...gosh kya confusion tha for a second but I luved this one..this is where I miss the joint family system, where you have ppl for support when u want to cry, u have an elderly shoulder to complain to treat you still like a child and then let you learn😭..love the way they show this in Indian soaps especially😊..Kritika was again superb here, one thing she was looking drop dead gorgeous today in that pink outfit I thought, I was just drooling over her looks!! and loved the way she went round frantically searching for the letter and in the middle of all this loved Arjun's acting of hiding the letter and then asking Daadi casually style mey but..AAJ KHAANEY MEY KYA HAI DAADI....this was too good..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Yaar but finally the shock after Arohi finding a letter, ismey kya hai now!!what a shocked expression she gave leaving all of us in shock and wonderland..now gotta watch it tommorrow..tab tak I am sure I will not get sleep..😲

lonelyshadow thumbnail
The bestest episode of kmh2

Breakfast with dhondsπŸ˜› Yeh dhonds toh peeche he parh gaya haiπŸ˜‰ Arjun is torturing my poor raj by combing his hair🀣 The jealousy can be seen from far far away, i'm liking bal ki dukan's character now, atleast he is doing somethingπŸ˜† Arohi poured the pineapple juice on arjun's shirt🀣 🀣 This is getting so funny, i fall from my chair again n againπŸ˜† Arohi is feeding him with her hands and poor arjun arjun jitne bhe koshish karlo arohi se nahe jeet sakte...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
Roll no. 31 is line marofying on roll no. 11 cute😍 His idea to arjunπŸ˜† ajkal ka bacha bhe kitna challo hota hai N who eats apple with a fork ?!🀣
Darling, poor arjun failed againπŸ˜› I just love the bits when the CV's of kmh2 are using kmh1 as a reference ❀️ Something different for the sequels😳 Pink letter, perfume, kitna old fashion hogaya hai But still such a hilarious scene..!!! A song for arjun, (dil ke armaan ansun mein beh gaye) soocha kiya tha aur huwa kiya... But finally the letter that shifali kept in the drawer is found and in hands of arohi Wonder what is in that letter😳

Can't for tomorrow's episode now.

Edited by amnaM - 13 years ago
rasika_DS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
res..

Im very upset after reading the article..Arohi seduced Arjun just for the sake of a letter😑..Really the CVs are butchering her character..sumbody need to put some sense in her mind😑 Also i was thinking about the scene when Arjun told Arohi that he is an orphan and about the orphanage but she was only worried about the money not for Arjun😭..i thought now she will soften towards arjun but noCVs plz don't ruin her character..there was no other way she could have got the letterπŸ˜•Also we want the love track to start but it should be shaped up properly. I really hope we don't get disappointed...

PS. Somebody plz correct me if im wrong..my brain is not working..
Edited by rasika.KK - 13 years ago