The "Powder" Connection

sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

Yesterdays episode ws totally awesome........Being a Powder fan I loved the fact that they used the entire NCB thing and the name "Mahendra Ranade" in this episode!!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

WOWWWW.......I really miss Powder and the awesome Mahendra-Brinda chemistry!!!!!😊😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandita5 thumbnail
Hi Am new to this forum. When I saw ur post I could not help but reply. I too am a great fan of Powder. yestersay's epi reminded me of it again. Btw isn't it  Mahinder who is coming in YRF's new show 'Kismat'? thought it was the same guy who played Mahinder in Powder. Must watch it. he's a great actor.
I never watched Powder but after seeing ur post i feel like watching it nowπŸ˜†
Nandita5 thumbnail
U must watch it. it was a very well done show. Fast paced and an out and out thriller. Also the entire cast did an extremely good job.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanny25

Hi Am new to this forum. When I saw ur post I could not help but reply. I too am a great fan of Powder. yestersay's epi reminded me of it again. Btw isn't it  Mahinder who is coming in YRF's new show 'Kismat'? thought it was the same guy who played Mahinder in Powder. Must watch it. he's a great actor.

Awwwwwwwww πŸ€—
Yep its Rahul Bagga (aka Mahendra) in Kismat!!!!😊
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

You really shud watch it......it was a superb show!!!!
Though it din't get the much deserved TRPs............but it was appreciated but critics and other websites and newspapers!!!!!

I was sooooooooooooo mad fr the show........that I've made several VMs on it!!!!Lolzzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanny25

U must watch it. it was a very well done show. Fast paced and an out and out thriller. Also the entire cast did an extremely good job.

Asolutely!!!!😊
Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Awwww!! exactly!!!!!! i too had this smile πŸ˜ƒ when Deshmukh said NCB!!!!!!! πŸ€—  I was soooooooooo happy!! But i didnt hear Mahendra's name!!!!!  Gotta catch d epi again for that!!!!!  πŸ˜† 
Gosh!! i was (n i m) die hard fan of Powder.. i just cant forget da powder magic... i have even downloaded all da episodes!!! πŸ˜³  so good to see powder fans here as well...... πŸ€—

So waiting for Kismat!!!!!! yippe my Rahul Bagga is back!!!  πŸ˜†
Edited by Charu21 - 13 years ago
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was actually very surprised that YRf still kept that connection intact😲 This is soo realistic, but I wonder since they took Mahindra's name, what about Usman Sir, did he retire or something? Maybe Mahindra was leading NCB?πŸ˜ƒ

Aww, Sehar Di, I miss Powder too
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Vidya85

same here VidyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† now i feel i should watch it nowπŸ˜›πŸ˜†