Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterboxx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
heyy...i knoww!!!! sammeee!!! i thought i heard it wrong first, then i watched it again and was soooo happy πŸ˜ƒ

missing powder lotss....and mahendra brinda.....
YRF shows needs to come back with a season 2 like Rishta.com, Mahi Way, Powder,Seven etc 
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidya85

YRF shows needs to come back with a season 2 like Rishta.com, Mahi Way, Powder,Seven etc 

They are coming up with Mahi WayπŸ˜ƒ I guess others weren't as popular. I miss Powder, so wished they came up with a second season Plus, recently I heard BBB was taken from Rishta.com, so it would raise suspicions.

Originally posted by: debayon

They are coming up with Mahi WayπŸ˜ƒ I guess others weren't as popular. I miss Powder, so wished they came up with a second season Plus, recently I heard BBB was taken from Rishta.com, so it would raise suspicions.

Yea i heard abt Mahi Way too😳 Cant wait.... Rishta.com was popular so they should atleast come with another season... I never watched Powder but heard good reviews abt it so thinking of watching it. Yea BBb was taken from Rishta.com... The storyline was way too similar
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Exactly yaar.....😊😊....but I highly doubt it 😲😲!!!!
this TRP business is toooooooooooooooo complicated............typical saas bahu sagas (which have no head or tail) get the highest TRPs while intellectual and good shows (shows which require the audience to chalao sum dimag Powder..........or simply fun shows like Mahi Way & Rishta)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†