quick update 9th feb -phulwa opens evryones eyes.

joyo thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Episode starts from vidayi of champa.champa goodbyes phulwa and evryone.at home imarti cries thinking about inactive vidayi of champa.phulwa and mangroo comes.phulwa hugs imarti and ask that she always remember champa.imarti replies that she has done most of the household works till now.and while doing such works she always remember.phulwa doing arti to neem tree and asking as she has done right thing by giving marriage champa with r.s.as she knows r.s is good person.phulwa ask neem tree how she would manage such household works.as she is small as small leaf she picks up.a big leaf falls down she picks up and smiles and says she got her answer. Next day mangroo wakes up and ask a tea from champa forgettbly.babu ready for school.phulwa calls mangroo and babu as their tea and chapati is ready.imarti and mangroo happy as phulwa cooking herself.imarti tells babu to taste the chapati.babu shouts after he ate chapati and drinks whole lot of water.mangroo throw out tea from his mouth as its full of salt inplace of sugar.phulwa cries but mangroo and imarti consoles her and tell her that she atleast tried all these stuff to do so.mangroo got up and says he need to take out his nouka imarti also comes with him.at river bank mangroo sitting idle and telling imarti as no one wants his ride.lakhya emerges and taunts thats it no use of his nouka and that he should eat with achar and roti.phulwa pulling two buckets of water from well but fell down on road evryone smiles but don't come to help.chunni gives a hand and ask her to give another bucket of water.chunni and phulwa both got a bucket.hariya tries to help.but chunni stops him and tell that she capable of doing all work herself.and big people are capable of watching others.panditji who was present their yells at chunni that what she talking about.hariya tells that she is right.childrens are working and seniors are just sit and watch.evryone heads down.at river bank lakhya sitting behind rock.mangroo tells imarti to get back as no one interested in his ride.imarti sees all villagers coming their way.panditji ask mangroo to cross the river.mangroo says he will but if they want so.chachi says all black spectale are now remove as we belive phulwa has done right thing by giving marriage of champa and r.s.lakhiya stunned.mangroo and imarti smiles. Precap-phulwa discussing with chunni thats it time to take revenge on sonakaki.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks. 

I'm glad Phulwa is trying to get revenge on Sona...she deserves it. 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for  the update Joyo.

Am waiting for some retribution for Sona. She has been such an evil pest actually.
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The revenge!! Although not a big fan of violence, I am all for this one. Lakhiya also deserves a big kick (and more). 

They were almost going to murder poor Champa for misdeeds done by them. What could be a fitting punishment? Death?!! 
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Don't know Maha.

I also wish severe punsihment for so many of those people.
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know what you mean, poetic.

A couple days back, there was this news article about a teenage girl lashed to death in Bangladesh. She had been sentenced 100 lashes, but died midway.

Try to lash yourself once (just gently) and you will see the pain that a single lash can inflict. And we are talking of real life here...imagine gettng that 100 times. Which poor teenager can take it? What can be so bad that it entails such severe punishment (Except rape, which I feel does really entail the harshest punishment in the land)? Sadly, laws made by men give men just a few years for rape, and let women and teenage girls die because they gave away their 'izzat' honour. 

What a world we live in!

I hope the people who sentenced the bangla girl and killed her are also whipped to death. Maybe that would stop people from commiting such crime. Or would it simply make such crimes take place but never reach the news? 

Again....what a nasty world we live in. 

Mockingjay1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahmansma

I know what you mean, poetic.

A couple days back, there was this news article about a teenage girl lashed to death in Bangladesh. She had been sentenced 100 lashes, but died midway.

Try to lash yourself once (just gently) and you will see the pain that a single lash can inflict. And we are talking of real life here...imagine gettng that 100 times. Which poor teenager can take it? What can be so bad that it entails such severe punishment (Except rape, which I feel does really entail the harshest punishment in the land)? Sadly, laws made by men give men just a few years for rape, and let women and teenage girls die because they gave away their 'izzat' honour. 

What a world we live in!

I hope the people who sentenced the bangla girl and killed her are also whipped to death. Maybe that would stop people from commiting such crime. Or would it simply make such crimes take place but never reach the news? 

Again....what a nasty world we live in. 

Oh my ðŸ˜²

Why only several years in jail for rapists? They should be sentenced to death, along with murderers. 

It is indeed sad that some of them even get away with it because the victim never reports the crime. 

In a place like Bangladesh, where majority of the population is Muslim, it is not surprising when they punish the victim because all their laws are basically pro-violence & anti-woman. I really feel bad for Muslim women the most because their religion is the cause of their suppression. 

It is a very evil world that we are living in...