Frequent Posters

mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome. She is talent personified! 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is superb , but i somehow feel Phulwa show has not yet shown her real acting talent , If possible do watch Kashi and its initial episodes she was outstanding in it
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pia: I watched Kashi without missing an episode, but could not stand anyone once the leap took place.

Jannat is too good.

BTW: she acted as a small girl who lost her parents in an accident in some serial. I watched that only till she was young. Don't like the grown up characters that step into Jannat 's shoes. They stand no chance of matching her talent. 

Wonder who will be the older Phulwa? Hope they dont ruin the show once that time comes. 
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mahmansma

Pia: I watched Kashi without missing an episode, but could not stand anyone once the leap took place.

Jannat is too good.

BTW: she acted as a small girl who lost her parents in an accident in some serial. I watched that only till she was young. Don't like the grown up characters that step into Jannat 's shoes. They stand no chance of matching her talent. 

Wonder who will be the older Phulwa? Hope they dont ruin the show once that time comes. 

U r right .. The show is called "Matti Ki Banno" which comes in COLORS Now... Her character name is Avanti