Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

N.. ..I think qwww's comment was in reference to the article which was published that Anushka was not giving time to Patials House promotions

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   hey hey... pragya and qwww don't own the rights to sarcasm....!   πŸ˜‰

news mein rehne ke liye karna padta hai boss... earlier jab kuch nahin tha, then nobody paid her any attention, despite rab ne being a blockbuster... so un ne soocha, ke what am i doing differently than others... viola....

now asin needs to catch on too... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: TallyHo

I am in love with the song Laung da lishkara...but thats the problem with Nikhil Advani's films...he entices u with good music and then the film turns out to be phuss bomb!πŸ˜›

ab itni buri bhi nahin hoti hain us ki movies....!   😳😳

well, at least he manages to entertain me for the most part....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yep Yep Yep... Its not their copyright....Aapka bhi haq bantha hai....Got it a little late.... struck with deadlines at work so a little spaced out.... πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

ab itni buri bhi nahin hoti hain us ki movies....!   😳😳

well, at least he manages to entertain me for the most part....!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arre my dad hasnt forgiven me still for dragging him to Chandni chowk to China last time he was visiting.... he was so disgusted , I thought he would disown me !!!πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Arre my dad hasnt forgiven me still for dragging him to Chandni chowk to China last time he was visiting.... he was so disgusted , I thought he would disown me !!!πŸ˜†

and to think the number of times i have watched that movie, and actually enjoyed it....!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

and to think the number of times i have watched that movie, and actually enjoyed it....!!   πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

really??? πŸ˜†...chalo Nikhil Advani still has hope!!!...
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There were strong rumours that a certain member here is Nikhil Advani himself and was trying to coerce people into watching CCTC.
No I shallnot name namesπŸ˜†

I am in love with the song Laung da lishkara...but thats the problem with Nikhil Advani's films...he entices u with good music and then the film turns out to be phuss bomb!πŸ˜›

I hated the song at first.. but now i like it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the baby part is still annoying..
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

news mein rehne ke liye karna padta hai boss... earlier jab kuch nahin tha, then nobody paid her any attention, despite rab ne being a blockbuster... so un ne soocha, ke what am i doing differently than others... viola....

now asin needs to catch on too... πŸ˜†

bingo!πŸ˜†  anushka is finally learning how to do PR. πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

There were strong rumours that a certain member here is Nikhil Advani himself and was trying to coerce people into watching CCTC.

No I shallnot name namesπŸ˜†

😳  great... more conspiracy theories...!   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†