cool
cant wait 4 da party
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
sweet.melody thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part 4, Page 20

Thank You all for all your lovely comments! They truly inspire us to write more 😃

Part 5

"Hey babe! You're looking sexy!" Sarah says giving Muskaan a hug.

"This is my roomie Nisha" Muskaan says introducing the girls.

As they reach Marquee, Muskaan's eyes light up seeing many of her friends there.

Picking up Sheila, Rahul heads to the Marquee as Armaan and Kabir come separately.

"Ughh she isn't picking up the phone!!" Kabir says trying Muskaan for the tenth time.

"She must be out partying as usual" Armaan says chuckling "try her sister, I'm sure she will pick up, room main hi rehti hai na."

"Give her a break Armaan!" Kabir says rolling his eyes, but he does call Shilpa.

"Hey Shilps tumhari behen kaha hai?"

"Uh Hey Kabir.. she went for some party.. I think at the Marquee.." Shilpa replies.

"Oh cool! I'm going there as well"

"Keep an eye on her please Kabir.. you know how she is na" Shilpa says sighing.

"Yes ma'am I will definitely keep an eye on her!" Kabir says smiling.

"How in the world do you carry on a decent conversation with her??" Armaan asks as Kabir slips the phone back into his pocket.

"Uhh.. I just talk normally.."

"Let's dance" Sheila says pulling Rahul onto the dance floor. Placing her hands on his shoulders, Sheila pulls Rahul close as she sways her hips to the music. Feeling out of place, Rahul lightly places his hands on her hips as he looks around the place.

Walking over to the bar, Muskaan scans the place as she waits for her drink.

"Is that.." Muskaan says craning her neck "No.. can't be.." She says standing on her tiptoes to get a clear view "OMG it is him!!" Muskaan says nearly falling over. "So Rahul Grewal goes clubbing huh?" Muskaan says smirking to herself "But he doesn't look like he is enjoying" Muskaan says giggling. Watching the girl pull Rahul closer Muskaan's blood boils. "Dude what does she see in him? I mean he looks good and all, but he is such a pain in the neck!" Muskaan says gulping down a shot of vodka. Seeing the girl heading in the direction of the washroom, Muskaan follows her.

"Hey.. hey you" Muskaan says calling out.

"Uh.. you talking to me?" Sheila asks turning around.

"Yes" Muskaan says giving her a sweet smile "Actually I wanted to warn you.." Muskaan says pulling on a look of distress "That.. that guy you were with.. he is actually married" Muskaan says putting her hand to her forehead.

"OMG Really?" Sheila asks widening her eyes in shock.

"Ya.. my family knows him in India.. and he has a wife back there.. but he never tells anyone" Muskaan says sighing.

"OMG what a sick jerk! I'm gonna go tell him off!" Sheila says determinedly.

"Uhh.. nooo noo just leave.. why would you want to talk to such a person again? I will tell him off" Muskaan says ushering Sheila towards the exit. Smiling evilly to herself, Muskaan walks back to the bar, and downs 10 more shots.

"Yeh Sheila kahan reh gayi yaar" Rahul thought while drinking some wine.

"Oh shit...what the heck is this girl doing here? And she is drinking NON-STOP....Kabir kahan gaya" Rahul looked around to see if Kabir was around but not seeing him there he walked over to Muskaan to make her stop drinking.

"Oye Rahul, am going back..Kabir ko bata dena" Saying that Armaan left the party. He loved parties but this was seemed pretty boring to him.

At the dorm, Shilpa was working on her project. She needed help but she wasn't willing to call Armaan.

"Muskaan enough now" Rahul said taking away her drink.

"Shhhhh who are you to tell me to stop drinking haan? give it back to me" Muskaan said taking away the drink back from him.

"You need to STOP!!" Rahul again took away the drink.

"I..will...MURDER YOU!!" She said pushing him real hard.

"Uh it is such a boring day" Armaan said taking a seat on his chair. He notices the paper on the desk which reminds him that they still need to finish the project and it is due tomorrow. "Let me call her" saying that he calls her.

"What Armaan?" comes a reply. No Hi no hello but What Armaan was her reply. "Sheesh clam down, I just called to ask if you would like to finish the project now?" he said reading some paper.

"Yeah ok..I was working on it..mind coming over?" She asked hesitantly.

"If you promise not to kill me then yeah" Armaan giggles and so does Shilpa on the phone.

"I don't promise" she replied.

"Umm..I know how to save myself so i'll just come" he smiled.

"Ok see you".

"She talked NICELY to me?" Armaan said thinking there must be something wrong with her.

"Muskaan let me drop you off" Rahul tried pulling her outside.

"No Rahul!! The party just started dude" Muskaan yelled.

"But you are DRUNK" he said.

"And you are hot" she said bringing her face closer to him "but too annoying" she said walking away.

"Kabir..dude can you handle her..she is drunk" Rahul said pointing at Muskaan.

"Oh damn, ok i'll handle her" saying that Kabir followed Muskaan.

Walking into Shilpa's room, Armaan smiles at her slightly.

"Hey.. take a seat" Shilpa says moving around her on the bed and making space for him.

"Wowww you worked on a lot of it Shilpa" Armaan says looking at the progress she had made.

"Uh.. was just sitting in my room so decided might as well." Shilpa says awkwardly sitting next to him.

"Howcome you didn't go the party with your sister?" Armaan asks looking at her.

"Uh.. I don't really like them." Shilpa replies, indicating that she is not really interested in carrying on this conversation any longer.

"Kabhi kabhi meri zindagi mein yuhi koi apna lagta hai" Muskaan sings loudly as both the guys pull her towards the car "Kabhi kabhi meri zindagi se wo bichad jaaye to ek sapna lagta hai" she says as a tear runs down her face "Aise mein koi kaise apne aasuon ko behne se roke?Aur kaise koi soch le everything's gonna be ok?" she says pulling up her knees to her chest as Kabir makes her sit in the car.

Rahul looks at her, as he can feel the pain in her voice. "She is so different than normal" he thinks to himself.

"Rahul let's go" Kabir says patting his shoulder. Coming out of his thoughts Rahul pulls out of the parking lot and heard toward the campus.

"Omg...am I dreaming?" Nisha said looking at Armaan and Shilpa working silently that too sitting right next to each other.

"What?" Shilpa looks up.

"Is that Armaan?" She asks to make sure as she had a few shots of vodka.

"Yes it's me..." Armaan replied still looking into the book.

"I'm homeeeee" Muskaan screamed entering her room.

"And I'm drunk" Nisha said still looking at Armaan and Shilpa in daze.

"OMG she got drunk...Kabir I had told you to look after her na" Shilpa said getting off her bed.

"This is my bed and I belong here.." Muskaan said throwing herself on the bed "Miss you mom and dad" Muskaan hugged her teddy as Shilpa took off her heels and covered her with her blanket.

"She is such a baby" Rahul chuckled.

"You guys should leave now...it's late" Shilpa said.

"Shilpaaa" Muskaan held her hand.

"Muski sleep" Shilpa caressed her hairs.

"I miss mom and dad Shilpa...call them and tell them to come here" Muskaan pouted.

"Yeah ok..." Shilpa didn't know how to answer that. Her eyes got all teary when Muskaan said that. Soon Muskaan fell asleep with Shilpa's hand. Shilpa carefully took away her hand.

"Shilpa you ok?" Armaan asked looking at her teary eyes. "Yeah" she replied looking down.

"Ok this project is done...should I take it with me or you'll bring it with you?" he asked.

"You can take it for now..and thanks" saying that she went to the washroom.

"Lets go guys.." Kabir said heading out the door. Nisha slept as soon as she hit the bed. But Shilpa wasn't able to sleep.

Every time Shilpa tried to close her eyes that one event flashed in her eyes, the one horrific incident that had changed their lives. They used to live in India with their parents, and that day Muskaan and Shilpa had come home elated after they had finished their 10th class boards. Sharing their joy with their parents, Muskaan and Shilpa coerced their dad Vijay into taking them out for chaat. Licking their fingers after enjoying a delicious chaat Muskaan and Shilpa grinned at each other. Having had dinner at home, their parents parked the car on the other side of the road and waited for them. As the girls were about to head back to the car, they heard a loud screech, looking to their right they saw a 16-wheeler skidding and heading towards their parents.

Shilpa opened her eyes with sweat running down her neck. Holding her hand to her heart Shilpa took a drink of water trying to calm herself. Feeling a pair of arms pulling her into a hug, Shilpa sobbed leaning on Muskaan. Tears running down her own eyes, Muskaan caressed Shilpa's hair trying to comfort her.

- - - - - - -

Please comment/criticize.

Your response means a lot to us <3

-Shilpa&Reema

Part 6, Page 24

Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha muskaan making sheila go by telling her that rahuls married lol and awe when she went drunk she told him she found him hot and Rahul saw the pain in her eyes which kabir did not and awe shilpa being nice to armaan and him confused and the accident of their parents is so tragic but atleast their both there for each other anyways great update and can wait to read more 😊
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lol Muski! how she bagao'ed Sheila...luved it!
Haww Armaan n Shilpa behaving civilised with eachother...cute!
feel so bad for Shilpa n Muskaan...
lukin forward to da nxt update :)
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reallly nice part! update sooner :)
MysticalRealm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LMFAAAAAOOOOOOOOO!!!

Muski cracked me up!! But so sad bout their parents!!
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update yaar
muski was great in club....with shiela
loved it
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great part
continue soon
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
great part...loved it
sweet.melody thumbnail
Part 5, Page 23

Thank You for all your wonderful comment! They really do keep us going 😃

- - - - - - - - - -

Part 6

Shilpa and Muskaan were very quiet that day. They didn't argue with the guys at breakfast nor did they answer back when they guys tried to start the argument.

Muskaan didn't fight with Rahul for the seat in class and nor did Shilpa tell Armaan to shut up when he kept talking.

Even at lunch, they all sat together.

"Muskaan, there is this dance party tonight in our dorm...wanna come?" Kabir asked.

"No" Muskaan replied playing with her food.

"Umm...Shilpa wanna go to the library?" Armaan asked thinking that might work.

"No, I need a nap" Saying that Shilpa got up to go and so did Muskaan. The sisters left, leaving the confused guys behind.

"Inhe kya ho gaya yaar?" Rahul asked Kabir.

"Did they fight cause Muskaan got drunk last night?" Armaan asked.

"No yaar, they never have serious fights" Kabir replied "Even I don't know what's wrong" he added.

"Shilpa, I don't wanna go back to the room...can we go to some quiet place?" Muskaan asked.

"Ok"

They girls went to the empty lounge which was in their dorm.

"We need to make the girls TALK...it's so boring when they are all quiet" Armaan said as they walked to the gym.

"Boring? Dude, don't you like quietness?" Rahul asks shaking his head.

"Nah, I don't...am kinda used to it" Armaan replied.

"Haan that's true..." Rahul agreed.

Checking around the dorm for the girls, Kabir Rahul and Armaan finally spot them in the lounge talking to each other silently.

"I've never seen these two this silent" Rahul says peeking into the room.

"Let's go check out what's going on" Armaan says opening the door.

As Kabir is about to enter, he gets a text from Nisha regarding a project so he rushes off after letting Rahul know.

"Hey.. umm can we sit here?" Armaan asks walking towards the sisters.

"Sure.. we don't own the place.." Muskaan replies in a low voice.

Rahul looks at Armaan raising his eyes. Sitting down on either side of the girls, the guys try to start a topic.

"Are you ready for midterms Muskaan?" Rahul asks tentatively.

"Kinda... " Muskaan replies, confused wondering what Rahul is up to.

"Shilpa do you have that book you borrowed from the library the other day? I need it" Armaan says.

"Ya, it's in my room.." Shilpa says getting up.

"I'll come along" Armaan says following her.

"How are your err.. classes going?" Rahul asks scratching his head not knowing what to talk about.

Started to get irritated by his senseless question Muskaan glares at him "Hello! Newsflash we are in the same class genius!"

Looking around the room as Shilpa looks for the book, Armaan notices a board filled with pictures next to her bed. Moving closer he sees a picture of Shilpa with ice cream on her nose when she was younger and another picture of Muskaan and Shilpa kissing their parents. Smiling to himself, Armaan turns around to look a Shilpa as she goes through her pile of book.

"She has such an innocence about her.." Armaan thinks to himself as he sees her scrunch up her nose in frustration.

"There you are!" Rahul says.

"What?? Rahul are you like drunk?" Muskaan asks waving her hands in front of his face.

"You're back to your normal self" Rahul says laughing.

"Ughhhh you're such an idiot!! Can't believe you did all that stupidity to make me "normal"" Muskaan says stamping his foot.

"Helloo! Control yourself! I was just trying to help" Rahul says standing up to face her.

"If you want to help, stop showing me your face!" Muskaan says turning away.

Grabbing a hold of her arm, Rahul turns her back to face him. "You are such a brat! Did your parents never teach you any manners?' Rahul shouts having had enough.

"Never ... never ever talk about my parents." Muskaan says pulling her hands out of Rahul's. As she backs away towards the door, Rahul can see the pain in her eyes, and her eyes turn redder by the second. Slamming the door behind her, Muskaan rushes off leaving a guilty Rahul behind.

"Here is the book" Shilpa said handing him the book.

"Thanks" Armaan grinned. And again she sat on her bed quietly. "May I?" he asks before sitting next to her.

"Sure" She gives him a weak smile.

"I do not like this quiet Shilpa" He pouted.

"Armaan" she just shook her head.

"Seriously, I don't know what the matter is but I really hope things get better for you both..and I'm not just saying this..I mean it..dil se" He smiled.

"Thank you Armaan" she smiled back.

"Nisha I need some help..." Kabir said as they were working on their project.

"Haan bolo...I showed you these designs na..ab kya help chahiye?" She asked.

"Arey nahi not about this..I need a suggestion about my relationship with Muskaan" he sighed.

"Come to the point.." she said closing her book.

"I don't know why I feel like our relationship is not working out...Muskaan is changing, you know what I mean? She was not like this before" he said.

"What do you mean changing?"

"I don't know yaar, I don't know if its cause we don't spend much time together or what..It's not working out" he said not of how to explain it.

"Stop saying thanks...waise you can share whatever it is with me if you feel like it..I won't open my mouth and keep the secret inside" he said looking into her eyes.

"Koi secret nahi hai...and by the way I didn't know this side of Mr. Malik" Shilpa said.

"Which side?" He was perplexed.

"The concerned side" she giggled.

"Oh that..well I'm not as bad as you think I am" he said pulling up his collars.

"I can see that today...but still you are so irritating." she said playing with her hairs.

"Tum bhi kuch kam nahi ho...I still have to take the swimming pool revenge" he said with a smug look.

"That was funny, you deserved it" she laughed.

"Finally somebody is coming back to their normal self" Armaan grinned.

"Whatever Armaan ab jao...I have to go take shower" She said pushing him off the bed.

"Ok ok am leaving...see you later" he winked.

"You should talk to Muskaan about it Kabir..." Nisha suggested.

"I will try" Kabir said.

As Muskaan sat crying in the park she heard someone calling her. Wiping away her tears quickly, Muskaan plastered a smile on her face.

"Hey Kabir!" Muskaan said smiling at him.

"Hey Muskaan, how are midterm preps going?" Kabir asks trying to start a conversation.

"Umm.. fine. Can't wait to finish them!"

"Oh ya same here." They both sit there silently not knowing what to say.

"Uhh.. Muskaan.. there is something I wanted to tell you.." Kabir says slowly bringing the topic.

"Ya? What is it?" Muskaan asks turning to face him.

"Muskaan... I'm sure you have noticed how in the past few weeks..."

"Have not really been together. Right?" Muskaan says completing Kabir's thought.

"Uh.. no.. ya.. Yes." Kabir replies, not wanting to sound too harsh.

"I feel the same way Kabir.. I mean when we started going out things were different.. and now we really don't have time for each other.." Muskaan says.

"Exactly" Kabir says sighing "So should we end this?" Kabir asks uncertainly.

Muskaan was slightly shocked that he wanted to end it, but the more she thought about it the more she felt that this would be the best and then again if they were really meant to be together they would get together later again. Thinking about all those things Muskaan looks up at Kabir and nods her head in an affirmation.

"You're still my good friend Muski!" Kabir says giving her a side hug "Okay chalo I have to go finish a project now.. see you later." Kabir says smiling at Muskaan.

Looking at the setting sun, Muskaan thinks about what just happened as a tear rolls down her cheek. But she isn't sad or angry at Kabir, judging the past few weeks she knew this would be coming sometime or the other.

- - - - - - - - - -

Please comment/criticize :]
-Shilpa&Reema

Edited by sweet.melody - 13 years ago