Some Bad Judgements?

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Have you seen some bad Judgements by Judges?
I notice that some pretty good performers were kicked out at the auditions and some not so good ones allowed. I do not expect Judges to be perfect all the time and guess it is pure bad luck for some of them.
There was one Rahul pair who I thought was very good. The teacher n student who dressed up as a gal were good too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Purrrfect thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
some dancers have connections to the show before hand...like one could be a student of the mentor or through word of mouth and the channel want to get them into the show, but there is only room for so many, so therefore a few gets rejected - which kinda works for Zee to show to prove they are looking for the best talented dancer by rejecting good ones in auditon.

This not only happened in this season, the previous season same has happened.

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shubho &  Debashree should have gone ahead...SHubho was outstanding and amazing...Judges are not consistant in their judgements...I have seen some faltoo hip-hoppers or contemporarys go thru where these 2 did nice classical dance...Yes Debashree was not as good as shubho but she was good trained dancer...Susbho was the best in classical dance until today in DID doubles...
uk_grl1 thumbnail
zee should give chance to deboshree shubo.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Awww

some dancers have connections to the show before hand...like one could be a student of the mentor or through word of mouth and the channel want to get them into the show, but there is only room for so many, so therefore a few gets rejected - which kinda works for Zee to show to prove they are looking for the best talented dancer by rejecting good ones in auditon.

This not only happened in this season, the previous season same has happened.

Yes connections make a lot of difference n sometimes judges too have no choice. Own students of judges have great advantage yes.
Summer3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

>Shubho & Debashree should have gone ahead...SHubho was outstanding and amazing...Judges are not consistant in their judgements...I have seen some faltoo hip-hoppers or contemporarys go thru where these 2 did nice classical dance...Yes Debashree was not as good as shubho but she was good trained dancer...Susbho was the best in classical dance until today in DID doubles...

Yes true it is so sad for some who are so talented but not given a chance. Looks like Maa ji calls the shots as she is more senior. Looks like they prefer modern and ballet dancers more. A few mistakes by judges is acceptable as human error but once too many it gets too obvious. But sometimes bad dancing parts are not shown to viewers so we may not know fully.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes true it is so sad for some who are so talented but not given a chance. Looks like Maa ji calls the shots as she is more senior. Looks like they prefer modern and ballet dancers more. A few mistakes by judges is acceptable as human error but once too many it gets too obvious. But sometimes bad dancing parts are not shown to viewers so we may not know fully.

Summer Maaji has taken My dear beloved Mithun Duh's place...Atleast that is what she thinks...

Power and positions gets to people's head and they become airhead at times...Logic is out the window...hai na bolo bolo ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Ha ha kya Karen Maaji has a broken back so sometimes it affects her thinking๐Ÿ˜† generally she has been more lenient but sometimes when the good ones get kicked out it is sad. Those from Delhi got slaughtered more I think. But the earlier ones have more advantage in most selections.