Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Jess.

Awesome Update!
I love all the details....it feels like im actually watching the update, which means you did an AMAZING job! 😃 I really did enjoy reading it :)

but like Natkhatpari said, it would be waaaay easier for you to summarize it up a bit. Like the judge's comments and stuff. You can paraphrase those, and you can quote word for word the important stuff if you ever need to :)

I used to update in the past and it took me a while to realize this too 😆. Trust me, it saves lots of time. Im the type of person that has to write everything word for word haha.

Oh and you should just totally get your sleep, i'll edit the update and add color to it :)

aww thank you! and thank you for editing and putting the colour in for me as well! Much appreciated it 😊 lol yep, im that kinda person too.. even when im taking notes.. i end up writing everything down word for word 😳 lol.. but ill keep that in mind next time and try paraphrasing.. thank u for ur suggestion! ðŸ˜Š

-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail

Thank you for all ur lovely comments! Will definitely keep all the suggestions in mind the next time im updating! Thank you! 

ashwik_arvi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent update!! You did a great job!! Keep up the good work and I will always wait for updates every week!! Thanks for the update!
-X-NeeNee-X- thumbnail
aww ur welcome!
thank you to you too!