manoj embarrased sallu

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was intersting to watch their conversation...manojwa accused sallu of that jhootha nakab and sallu was like 😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the cheapest man ihv ever seen in my life...

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dv_freak

the cheapest man ihv ever seen in my life...

Who Manoj or Sallu?
Viviann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahah yeaah I saw it.... and Salman was like maine aisa kaho....manoj ji sir....mujhe lagta nee hai ke maine kaha hogo...magar kaha hai to kaha hao👍🏼 loved Sallu's answer!!

I was like goo sallu 😃
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think manoj heard sallu talking to someone that manoj is fake..so manoj was angry...I agree..manoj didn't act fake in the show..he was his own self.
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Manoj Tiwari and I hate the way he walks with so much attitude, I feel like he thinks he's the biggest star.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When I first heard about it I thought Salman had started the topic to embarrass him and felt it was unfair, but after watching it I realised MT started it off himself. I guess he got what he deserved.. I liked the way Salman acted really cool about it and answered him properly, even though he's been mouthing off to the press about him and Arbaaz. 

Another interesting MT-related incident.. when Dolly compared Khali to him by saying "double role play kar rahe hai" & Salman was like "acha.. jaa kar unke paas baith jaye".. I think she only just realised he was there & MT's face was funny 🤣
zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
manojwa itself started this topic first,and wines about his behaviour of salman in aakhari salaam.jab khud kisi ko beizzati kerane k shouk hain toe kya keray.
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

I think manoj heard sallu talking to someone that manoj is fake..so manoj was angry...I agree..manoj didn't act fake in the show..he was his own self.

Oh...but his character was disgusting🥱
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
MANOJ IS MAD. SALLU ROX. VVVVVVVV NYC PERSON