Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ankur_1305

There are only two types of humans on this planet, star night. One who google and, the others, who do not.πŸ˜‰  Rajnikanth is the only human who does not google. In fact, when google does not have any answers, he consults Rajnikanth. Check out  the fact with google at  [email protected].

Between you and me, the whole thing was not for man but for a woman. But man is a dog anyone can give a bad name and hang. If you say such thing for a woman, it is not in good taste.

Well I  know abt Mr.Rajnikanth as i have seen him personally alsoπŸ˜†......and even kw tht there r some many things abt him which even google doesnt kw..😭........

As for ur last words it's correct and i personally feel tht women are those mystery box which men keep on exploring still they cant  find wht actually a women is all abt!!!
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_night

Well I  know abt Mr.Rajnikanth as i have seen him personally alsoπŸ˜†......and even kw tht there r some many things abt him which even google doesnt kw..😭........

As for ur last words it's correct and i personally feel tht women are those mystery box which men keep on exploring still they cant  find wht actually a women is all abt!!!

Sometimes you are at wit's end and wonder what makes them tick.

A time bomb??

You should have asked Rajnikanth, cuz he is the only one who knows.
Edited by Ankur_1305 - 13 years ago
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankur bro, I have more questions..... Neelams engagement ring, ....is that what you intended to spend your winnings on (if u had won)!!! Will the "diamond" be set in a gold or platinum ring?
As a perfectionist will you now tharash the diamond yourself or will you take the risk and let one of Neelams experienced wise kharigar smooth polish and set the diamond into the metal of your choice?
Akalmand ko ishara kaafi hotha hai!
star_night thumbnail

A time bomb??

[/QUOTE]

A time bomb??-----

Rajinikanth (Talaivar) has become a very private person nowadays.....😭
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shizaru

Ankur bro, I have more questions..... Neelams engagement ring, ....is that what you intended to spend your winnings on (if u had won)!!! Will the "diamond" be set in a gold or platinum ring?
As a perfectionist will you now tharash the diamond yourself or will you take the risk and let one of Neelams experienced wise kharigar smooth polish and set the diamond into the metal of your choice?
Akalmand ko ishara kaafi hotha hai!

We have this very clear understanding : Anything to do with diamonds falls in Neelam's scope, including the finance required for the engagement ring. I will be dishonest with you if I say I can tharash even a 18 carat gold from 24 carat, let alone tharash diamonds.
Ankur_1305 thumbnail

Originally posted by: star_night

A time bomb??

A time bomb??-----

Rajinikanth (Talaivar) has become a very private person nowadays.....😭
[/QUOTE]

May be he is heading Siberia now.