kadla and zebi today-radhika and pankaj -conceited

krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Radhika and Pankaj- TWO SUPER CONCEITED CONTESTANTS! godd someone eliminate them! i felt akshay shouldve tasted kadla and zebis dish today! tht was kind of unfair what they all did to them! Edited by krzyme8 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paheli_srk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I really hope Zebi is saved tomorrow.
Totally agree.. I just do not get how Radhicka got the power to say Jaya can decide first.. And less said about Pankaj the better.. Anyway by opening their mouths, Zebi and Kandhaji have become unpopular with the contestants as well as the judges I feel (especially for whom Radhicka is a pet).. Expect one of these to go out tomorrow.
scinerd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
honestly after today i kinda hate all the women in this show. but hoenslty zebi and kandlaji are not angels. I  mean 4.5 for radhicka and jaya dish! from the judges comments that made no sense.  and like so much drama! like what the hell. pankaj and randicka have always been annoying. i really like joe and jayanand though. and they were so sincere too. actually marking wise it appeared that it was zebi and kandlaji that were the most unfair
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i like radhika..she is good and innovative.... definitely one of the top contenders...but yeah she shouldn't have asked jayanandan first...that wasn't right on her part...and i don't think she is judges pet...she has been the clear winner in 2-3 tasks.... 

pankaj's attitude is annoying...

zebi n kandla are not angels either...they gave only 4.5 to radhika n jaya's dish..common! that's too less...and judges just had problem with their noodles..they were happy with the dessert n rest...so i don't think 4.5 was justified for that dish! 
Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally agree radhika and pankaj full of themselves, and Radhika def favoured by judges. Radhika pulled a fast one yday! Zebi ka gussa jaiz tha and their markings reflected their annoyance. Pankaj needs to come off her high horse, so arrogant and rude. I feel sorry for Jay and Joe stuck in the middle of these women.
nayhaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: krzyme8

Radhika and Pankaj- TWO SUPER CONCEITED CONTESTANTS! godd someone eliminate them! i felt akshay shouldve tasted kadla and zebis dish today! tht was kind of unfair what they all did to them!

totally agree..why the hell have they got judges? if contestants are going to choose who will go through! the judges are pathetic n why has Joe turned into such a uptight twit and I think Radhika n Pankaj need to get eliminated they got too much ego! Kandla n Zebi forever!
krzyme8 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
but i heard radhikas noodles were kachay and all! i think zebi and kandlas food was better than one of them! they shudve been in the top 2 dishes! anyways zebis out! i m not watching this show anymore. 
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
what was even more stupid was that pankaj goes how can zebi and khandla score me a 6 this shows foul play but then she gives them a 5 ðŸ˜•.
Radhicka and pankaj are just so annoying and i want jaya to win, but it should have been zebi.