Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Actually, I kind of like this track, this will really push Dutta closer to Naku, since he will realize his feelings for her :)
Man, as if the forum girls were not enough, abhi they are getting more and more people after Dutta :)

Thats what the real intention behind this Twist .. to bring him more closer to Naku!! eventually it will help in breaking his EGO... jo ROCK say bhi zyada mazbooot hai πŸ˜† he can steal glances at her... but will not admit! no wonder u guys call him an Idiot πŸ˜† 

Simi.Sweet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG....πŸ˜•.........itne exams ye exam likhne se accha main nakku ko board ka exam likhne ka suggession doongi🀣 aur Miss jal chuki seema aao aao aapka bahut swagat hai jldi hi aap fir se mis jal chuki ban jaayengi congo dutta nakku milkar aapka bharta banayenge   lol jokes apart well actor who plays seema is good😊 all the best to her hope she makes us hate her character πŸ˜† but i know seema cant do anythng tasha will b bonded πŸ˜†
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think seema won't play positive role at all.....she was greedy n materialistic..........Nakusha is pure ,innocent, selfless n someone who demands nothing....did u hear what dutta said to madhu.......hum dono aisa pyar kiya jis ne badlay mein kuch nahe chahiye tha".......so how come seema stands so close to that love.......I am sure Anna or morey is not available so they have brought seema track so that they close her chapter once in for all in Dutta's life......It will redefine Dutta's love for Nakusha and will prove to him that he always loved Nakusha........
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh tanx megha dear 4 sharing but i am confused if srrma has motive to come back 2 dutta how can she befrnd naku w/out knowing her may b naku doesn't know but seema she must know. i hope she plays cupid 2 tasha love.😊
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

I think seema won't play positive role at all.....she was greedy n materialistic..........Nakusha is pure ,innocent, selfless n someone who demands nothing....did u hear what dutta said to madhu.......hum dono aisa pyar kiya jis ne badlay mein kuch nahe chahiye tha".......so how come seema stands so close to that love.......I am sure Anna or morey is not available so they have brought seema track so that they close her chapter once in for all in Dutta's life......It will redefine Dutta's love for Nakusha and will prove to him that he always loved Nakusha........

Hope all this finishes off fast............so that by 28th Dec or atleast by new year we can see Tasha romance........... I somehow yet hate Seema.........not only Seema but anybod who cums between Tasha......
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i don know how i am going to see this track..... i just cd remember the scene where naku sees sup n dutta hugging each other n how she comes crying to her mother saying she cd not bear it.... even when she is aware that they would be married..... so now what.... wa if seema tries to woo dutta being physical just to torture naku,,,,, oh how would she take it..... as now she doesn even have her mother to give her strenght....... i won be able to see it..... i am scared ..... O Almighty and Naku's faith in Bappa pls save naku and us of this torture..... CV;s yeh track jaldi khatam karo please.......
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

I second this Mussy; Seema is not going to be positive. She is there purely to help Dutta get over his prejudices and learn to forgive. He WILL forgive Seema for her betrayal and possibly even Damodar, with Naku's help and this will be that final push towards Naku.
Hopefully, we get some awesome Tasha encounters in the process :)
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lordy the article says she will be making nakku life a misereble,,, kiya horaha hai,, at this rate nakku and dutta will never meet yaar,,

Originally posted by: sasha_1

i hope the same saaki but there is no news about tasha love sta

rt. let see

No, Kala wonot be exposed so early. Seema may be more dangerous than kala trust.. me she can go to any extent, she can act friend to Nakku and can take Nakku to kotta.. she can do anything since Nakku trusts her..