Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Urghh ;/

LOVE jeremy/elena/damon scene. how damon puts his hands around elena =) awwww(; love the pillow scene. babysit part was soo cutee.

Tyler&Caro = my new crush! they have awesome chemistry.

their first kiss on 27th jan ;/ too longgg.

but 2 days before my bday ;P *yay* I m happpy! ;D
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aahh..i feel like im like one of the only ones who really like this week's epi! :$

I just watched the 10th and 11th epi back to back..didnt really like the 10th epi..it was alright i guess! but i really liked this week's! hehe!

Im loving Tyler and Caroline..i really liked the way Caroline stood by him..i want them to get together already!
DE..i loved the scene they had in the 10th epi..they really do care about each other! Damon loves Elena..we all know that and so doesn't want her to die! and Elena cares enough about Damon not to let him and Stefan go off looking for Klaus coz she knows they'll get themselves killed!

I kinda like Rose so i hope that friend of Mason's biting her doesn't kill her!
and finally! OMG SE! Yayyy..i loved the last scene..im so happy they're back together!

but i hate that TVD's back on a break..im looking forward to more SE scenes and i wanna see Tyler and Caroline as a couple! but i think im actaully ok waiting coz i don't really want Jan to come!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^Naah...i loved this episode too. =)