211 Video/Written Updates/Discussion

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Video Updated:
http://www.vidxden.com/0awz9oavcq8h/the.vampire.diaries.s02e11.hdtv.xvid-fever.flv.html

The Vampire Diaries-Episode 11, By the Light of the Moon, Season 2
Elena thinks that by undoing the spell on the moonstone, it  will do nothing more than send Klaus on a killing spree. At this comment, Bonnie and Jeremy think Elena's nuts. Being the defiant female that she is, Elena 'slyly' swipes the moonstone out of Bonnie's purse and tries to leave with it, but Jeremy and Bonnie are five steps ahead of her. When Elena tries to leave the house, she is shocked to find out that she physically can't step out the door. Bonnie has done a shield spell and Elena is pissed.

After, Damon gives Elena the lecture for being stupid (again), he leaves Jeremy in charge to look over Elena, while he takes care of some new business after a little cute scene between the three.
 A few hours pass and Elena finds Jenna looking for some historical stuff for an upcoming town event to give to someone. That someone happens to be Elijah who has managed to sneak his way into the house. 

After Elijah leaves through the front door, Elena runs upstairs to get Jeremy, but bumps into Elijah instead. He asks for Elena to talk to him. 
 While Elena keeps her guard up, Elijah breaks down what he actually wants from Elena, which is for the curse to stay the same and for Elena to stop putting herself in danger and live her life. He explains that while Klaus is one of the most feared Originals, he's also too paranoid to think straight. After realizing that Elijah has no clue of Klaus's whereabouts, Elena realizes that she's pretty much bait to lure Klaus into the open to be killed. In exchange for her services, Elijah promises he will make sure Elena and everyone she loves will be protected through the power of the Martin Warlocks and himself. Before Elena accepts the deal, she asks Elijah for one more thing...

Bonnie stops by the Martins' residence to return Luca's necklace and to also apologize. 
Luca invites Bonnie in and she is surprised to find a ton of grimoires lying around the house.  Luca explains that his father liked to preserve "family" heritage as all witches/warlocks were family.  Bonnie asks Luca if he knew how to break a spell from a talisman. 

The two go to a rooftop and do the spell together. The moonstone explodes.

Tyler leaves Mason a message worried about the full moon. A woman in Mason's house hears the whole message. The next day, the same woman who's name is Jules, comes to the Lockwood mansion asking for Mason. That's where they find out he's missing. 

Tyler meets Care at the Grill and tells her about Mason's disappearance. Care and Tyler leave to get ready for the full moon.  Alaric hears them talking and calls Damon to fill him in.

In the Lockwood property, Care and Ty get everything ready and Tyler ties himself up. He drinks some wolfsbane that Care had mixed in water. After that, the transformation starts with his bones cracking and fixing themselves up for the wolf form while Tyler screams out in pain. Care is beside him the whole time although he begged her to go.  When he got more dangerous, she locks the door and stands out in the woods waiting.

An hour or two later, Caroline returns to the cell and finds Tyler huddled up in his human form crying. She hugs him.

Jules lets someone on the phone know that Mason was lying. There was another werewolf and that was Tyler.
Damon and Alaric put wolfsbane in a drink to determine whether Jules was a werewolf or not. She tells him that she knows what he was up to after some sweet talk and that she had sniffed him out instantly. After making an enemy of Jules, she leaves telling him he was "marked".

Damon enters his house to find Rose who apologizes for what she did. She offers to help and told him she had nowhere else to go. Before Damon could say anything to do that, a very angry wolf enters the house and lunges at Damon but Rose blocks him which results in her being bitten. Damon stabs the wolf causing it to leave.
Rose's wound heals and the two are shocked yet happy that the legends weren't real.

After Damon leaves supplies and an update on affairs outside the tomb with Stefan, Katherine moves in on Stefan's psyche literally and she projects an image of the two having sex after Stefan is  taunted of Damon having the upper hand with Elena. After Stefan fights them off, Katherine takes the subtle approach by declaring her love for him again. Stefan doesn't think there's any hope for her, but asks her to do something nice to prove him wrong. She gives him a starting point on how to find Klaus, suggesting he tries with Isobel first since she's the one who found Katherine. 

Just as Katherine tells him this, the two hear someone open the tomb. 

Elijah stands on the other side. He reveals that Elena requested for Stefan to be released from the tomb as a part of their deal. The only warning he gives Stefan is to make sure that Elena keeps up her part of the bargain and everything will be gravy. Katherine tries to escape but Elijah blocks her and compels her into staying put so Klaus will know where she is. 

Katherine pleads for Stefan to not leave her there but he does.  He goes to Elena who was extremely happy to see him. The two kiss and hug, happy to see each other. 

Damon and Rose agree to be friends with benefits and it is revealed that the bite didn't kill vampires immediately but it was worse because Rose's skin becomes nasty and all pustulated.

--Welll...that was the midseason finale guys!! And i can't believe i'm saying this but the SE scene at the end made me love them all over again..they were way cuter than DE there. ❤️
Jaan and i will be back on January 27 2011! --CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? 2011! 😃
Oh and...no pics..sorry.

-Jot.
Edited by Jaan730 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I'll send you the written update tom. 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ty for the video update..

overall ! a very thrilling episode ! i was sort of sacred when i saw that kathrine stefan preview thanks gosh it was just mere part of kathrine's mind thing. ! second i loved delena like even that small scene when damon just visits her was just too cute ! . third but not the least the rockstar of the episode tyler ! like micheal did a brillant job carrying and portraying the whole wolf transformation land loved him with caroline. and and glad stefan is back ! stefan and elena are so passionate in that last scene when stefan comes back !. really want to see more of delena scenes ! 10/10 episode !
Edited by ~pooja_15~ - 13 years ago
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG thank u soo much..really appreciate it
i couldnt find the video anywhere
MaddyStilinski thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou SO much🤗
*runs off to watch*
Nida_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the link jaan  ...
 jot shall wait to read ur update ...
😊

okay my take on today's episode ..
hardly any Delena ,i was sooo excited to see the episode as i was expecting soo much Delena  n now i way to wait for the next episode to air , which seems like forever ...
loved the way Caroline stayed there for Taylor , even though she was risking her own life for it ...the pain that taylor went through during his transformation process was superbly shown n sad to watch . felt baad for Taylor ...
the episode actually cleared the difference between Elena n Kat , kat stood for herself n did wat she wanted , in the process her whole family got killed , but  Elena is willing to risk her life in order to save the one's she loves ....
i love nina for portraying the two different characters with such perfection ... 
felt baad for rose , i hope she stays, which seems impossible ...

loved the whole Jeremy , Bonnie n Elena scenes in the beginning
 okay in the last , just a question , is it possible that we get Taylor n Caroline thread , i m loving their chemistry n the bond of friendship ,secrets n the pain they now share ...

Edited by Nida_21 - 13 years ago
AppleBlossom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the episode so much!
First of all, OMG MY OTP IS BACK TOGETHER, OMG THE MOST FLAWLESS OF ALL OTPS, CAN THEY BE ANYMORE PERFECT? GAHH.

Okay, now that that is out of the way:
I ship Tyler/Caroline, they are so adorable together. I was so mad at Caroline when she wouldn't run but it all turned out great.
Oh, God. Tyler's transformation was so graphic. It creeped me out a bit. Well done, show.
Haha. I can't stop laughing at all my fretting over S/K scenes. I was so pissed and so sure that they'll destroy Stefan. So sorry, writers.
But, I wish their scenes were longer. There was not enough Stefan in the episode. Do not approve! I would have enjoyed more of their mind games. But, I LOVED how Stefan walked out on her. I think that's his closure. Stefan can't help but feel bad for everybody and you could tell that he was sad for Katherine in that moment but he was so badass about it. Just when I thought I couldn't love him more!
I loved that one Damon/Elena and Jeremy scene. It was so cute!
Elijah is a BAMF.
Ta-ta-bye-bye thumbnail
OMgosh~! !! WORST episode ever & I m not even talking about the absence of DE scenes..It was sooo damn predictable...wow what a shocking suprise-to know Eijah is gonna help Elena ..as if last epi didnt exist where his secret was revealed..fighting-patch up has become a never ending cycle..Can they just kill of matt? ..why is he made there to stand there for some secs to answer queries of a stranger...TVD does NOT deserve such a real character..Either they make character's "holier than thou" or the typical cynic sarcastic casanova...No middle grounds hmm.. Kill him off pls ! Zach can do WAY better..He is so talented and easy on eyes as well..:)

Show has lost the entire charm it had in S1 ..Last season epi before break was so epic..and this one doesnt even build up any excitement..I think m done with TVD..maybe I will catch up with it occasionaly ONLY for Ian and his awesomeness ..Oh well hope they show tiny glimpses of OLD Damon once in a while also for that..Mubarak ho to writers for choosing all "hawttness" and clichedness over a good and gripping story line..GOODBYE TVD!
lavienrose thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Urgh, such a disapointing episode, after all the hype it was a bust. Seriously they end with that 'cliffhanger'? especially for a last episode before hiatus. It was lame. That cliffhanger sucked. I would care if it was Damon, Stefan or Elena. But Rose? Really? Tyler/Caroline was the only interesting thing. Which surpises me..

Fav scenes : the Damon/Elena/Jeremy was so cute with the teasing, pillow throwing, Jeremy falling on Elena, and her throwing him off, haha. :D And Care holding Tyler, and crying for him! I definitely think TC owned the episode.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Good episode this week. Is TVD not coming back on til January?!?!

I really really hope Rose doesn't dieeee, I like her! I like that chic playing Mason's friend .. but I'll hate her if she's the reason for Rose's death.

That last scene with Stefan and Elena was cute! I've never been a huge fan of them but when he came back to her it made me smile!

I don't know if I'm really digging the Tyler scenes .. they're okay-ish. Nice that Caroline stood by him though.

I'm still confused about what Elijah's doing and what Luka and his dad have to do with anythingg.