*Angel Diya* thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Harshi's party was great on Sunday wasnt it everyone that went?😉 All the a- list people were there. And guess what the big rumour was that Dushmit was seen giving Doornima (poornima' daughter) a kiss!!!! 😊 Oh, they grow up fast dont they?😆 And the even bigger rumour was that Pooja was seen giving Ronit a kiss!!!!😳 Ohhhhhh, maybe there is some hope left for those two!!!!!!!!

What did u enjoy about the party? (i know this is fake, but let ur imagination run wild!!!!!)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
let my imagination run wild eh? hmm....well i saw Pooja-Ronit do MORE then a KISS in Harshi's party!! as for Dushmit and Doornima..they were drunk and committed "PAAP" and I saw Mahesh Bhatt there shooting them DO IT and he told me that he will add this footage on Pooja Bhatt's sequel to PAAP guess who are the stars...........POOJA-RONIT's najayz Son and Doornima!! 😆😆😆
*Dipti* thumbnail
😆 😆   lol yea  Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago
desi gurl thumbnail

omg. Ya i know, I saw Dushmit and Doornima kissing (but i didnt see anything more that that taf). And as for Pooja and Ronit, well, they were planning on how to get rid of Ashmit! 😆 I saw them kissing too.

And Ashmit and Poornima. omg! i overheard them talking and they were saying that they should tell pooja and ronit that they are in love. Poornima and Ashmit~how cute 😳. They were also very close to eachother 😆

No Angel thumbnail

Thank you A.D. The party was just great!! Oh and I loved those nappies which you gifted for Dushmit!! 😃😉

Why not!! I saw Pooja Ronit kissing too!! Yeah agree with Taffy.. It was something more than a kissing!! 😳😳

("Dushmit was seen giving Doornima (poornima' daughter) a kiss!!!! ") 😕

( " Dushmit and Doornima..they were drunk and committed "PAAP" and I saw Mahesh Bhatt there shooting them DO IT")😕

What?!!!!!!!!!!!! NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD Ye Apne Kya Kiya Hai !!😕😭😭

Nahiiiiii!! Dushmitttttttttt aur Doornimaaaaaa eww🤢 NAHIIIIIIIIIIIII!! 😭

Yeh rishta mujhe manzoor Nahi hai!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡

I'm feeling dizzy right now!! God woh tho baccha hai!!

He still wears nappies yaar!! Woh ase kam kase karrangi??? 😭

Ye tho bhoth  bhura huwa hai!!!!!!!! 

Poison ivy jiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I need your help!!!!!!!!!!😭😃

Oh Poison judge ji gumado meri baccha ka nappi aur dedo meri nanna sa muna sa baccha back!!!!! 😭😭😉😆

Edited by No Angel - 19 years ago
*Angel Diya* thumbnail
😳 Wow, i didnt know that they commited paap!!! And he still wears nappies!!Oh, so sweet! Poornima and Ashmit!!!!!!!!!! Wow, what a great couple, i never heard about that??? 😆😆 Pooja and Ronit are finally free!!!😊
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No Angel

Thank you A.D. The party was just great!! Oh and I loved those nappies which you gifted for Dushmit!! 😃😉

Why not!! I saw Pooja Ronit kissing too!! Yeah agree with Taffy.. It was something more than a kissing!! 😳😳

("Dushmit was seen giving Doornima (poornima' daughter) a kiss!!!! ") 😕

( " Dushmit and Doornima..they were drunk and committed "PAAP" and I saw Mahesh Bhatt there shooting them DO IT")😕

What?!!!!!!!!!!!! NAHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD Ye Apne Kya Kiya Hai !!😕😭😭

Nahiiiiii!! Dushmitttttttttt aur Doornimaaaaaa eww🤢 NAHIIIIIIIIIIIII!! 😭

Yeh rishta mujhe manzoor Nahi hai!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡

I'm feeling dizzy right now!! God woh tho baccha hai!!

He still wears nappies yaar!! Woh ase kam kase karrangi??? 😭

Ye tho bhoth  bhura huwa hai!!!!!!!! 

Poison ivy jiiiiiiiiiiiiii!! I need your help!!!!!!!!!!😭😃

Oh Poison judge ji gumado meri baccha ka nappi aur dedo meri nanna sa muna sa baccha back!!!!! 😭😭😉😆

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!😆😆

desi gurl thumbnail

Originally posted by: tafarruz

LIKE FATHER LIKE SON!😆😆

i agree 😆

Poornima and Ashmit forever! ❤️

Edited by desi gurl - 19 years ago
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

lol n all were drunk so didnt noe wat was happening then wen regained conscience n realized wat happen it was 2 l8. it had been shot n seen on tv their truth was out infront of all viewers..b/c of this twist more ppl watched ymlh and trpz reached the clouds n still kept going...........yaay

btw if dashmit ashmit son he pooja son 2 n poornima n pooja r sis so dashmit n durnima r cuz.ewwwwwwwwww🤢

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~PaKi*PrInCeZ~

btw if dashmit ashmit son he pooja son 2 n poornima n pooja r sis so dashmit n durnima r cuz.ewwwwwwwwww🤢

Welcome to the world of Indian Television!😆