Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF: Life's a Rollercoaster-updated pt 17 pg 67 - Page 8

kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey suvi ... Priya was enjoying green tea yaar not black .... just kidding ... πŸ˜†

Is it dutta nakku crashed into!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!! aakhir takkar ho hee gayee ...  dutta jaldee se nakku ke life mein aao aur dher saree khushiyan lao!!! 

Oye! nakku hurt while saving priya.... how are they both? πŸ˜•Am waiting for the update!! Post soon!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: -priya

hey suvi ... Priya was enjoying green tea yaar not black .... just kidding ... πŸ˜†

Is it dutta nakku crashed into!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!! aakhir takkar ho hee gayee ...  dutta jaldee se nakku ke life mein aao aur dher saree khushiyan lao!!! 

Oye! nakku hurt while saving priya.... how are they both? πŸ˜•Am waiting for the update!! Post soon!

Hi...green tea? You should have told me beforeπŸ˜† Ok next time
You'll have to wait to find out who she crashed into..I am trying to create suspense hereπŸ˜‰
But Naku ke life mein abhi toh problems aani shuru huyi hein
They will be fine...the accident isnt important at all, but I am hinting at something, and so far no one has noticed, so I will drop more hints in next update..see I have already revealed too much.........Thanks for the comment😳
tcπŸ€—
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Life's A Rollercoaster Part 4
Extra long part😊
I woke up in Priya's room, with several faces staring at me in a weird way. Priya was among them, safe and sound. I sighed, relieved, and struggled to get up. Tina put her arm around me and helped me lean against the headboard of the bed.
"How are you?" I asked Priya
"That is what I should be asking you..." Priya smiled in a way that people smile at little kids.
Tina pulled my chin towards herself so I was looking her in the eye, "What the hell do you think you were doing?"
I looked down, releasing myself from her clutch and hiding my embarrassment at the same time. "Tweety, I was saving Priya"
"Oh really, you expect me to believe that?" Tina rolled her eyes.
Priya gave a pitying look to me, and pinched Tina.
"Oww! What was that for?" she shrieked
"The poor thing just woke up and you have started your interrogation already. Tina,Naku is right, she was saving me from a car, but.."
"But?"
"I had seen the car, Naku, I was going to move out of the way"
"But you were too slow! What if something happened to you?" I whimpered
"Okay, that is a valid argument, but Naku you could have chosen a better way to save me couldn't you? I mean you chose the riskiest way to run, and you didn't even run fast enough"
"Yes I did, I pushed you out of the way"
"You pushed me out of the way, but what about yourself? I know how fast you can run Naku, and that wasn't your top speed at all"
"How did you notice all this anyways? It all happened quickly, and I didn't have time to think. Nothing happened to me, did it?"
"Nakusha! Don't think I don't know your ways! I will talk to you about this later, and I am already sick of you and that...." Tina interrupted
"Tina!" I yelled
Priya looked bewildered, she wasn't used to us fighting, "Calm down both of you!"
Tina's anger hadn't subsided, but she quietened down. "Naku, you are like my sister, and I would be devastated if something happened to you. Be careful Naku, your life means something to others as well. Don't be selfish" she said in a low voice, and walked out of the room. I looked down, I hated upsetting her like that. That was why I pretended that everything was ok, that I had forgotten Raj. Priya was tight-lipped for a long time. She didn't say anything at all, just bandaged the few scrapes and cuts I had.
"Pri...." I whispered
"I don't know what happened between you and Tina, but all I can say is that she cares about you a lot and yo should trust her because everything she does is for your own benefit."
"I know, and I don't like upsetting her. I will talk to her tomorrow. Right now I just want to go home"
"Okay"
"Where is my car?"
"It's parked outside, Dahlia brought it here"
"Say thanks to her from me"
"Hmm" Priya nodded and started cleaning her room.
"Where are the keys?"
"Are you going right now?"
"Why not?"
"Well, I guess you could go, the doctor said that you only had some cuts and scratches on your leg, but you do have a wound on your forehead. Doesn't it hurt?"
I touched the bandage on my forehead, "No, not really"
"Okay fine then, go"
I got up and took the keys from Priya's hand, "You aren't upset with me, are you?"
"No, of course not"
"Priya, I am tired, I will talk to you and Tina tomorrow, okay?"
"Yes, that's fine"
"Bye"
"Bye, take care"
She turned around and I stood there for a few seconds, staring at her tattoo. It mesmerized  me, as if it was hypnotic. I smiled as I turned around to go.

My house wasn't as empty as I thought it would be. Isabel, my maid was still there, busy washing some clothes.
"Izzy, could you make me a cup of coffee?" I called, halfway up the stairs.
"Sure maam"
I left my hand bag and keys in my room, and went outside in the corridor to tell Izzy to hurry up. That's when I noticed that a certain door that was always shut, was open. I walked towards it, uncertainly, contemplating whether to go in or not. I didn't have the self-control not to,so I just went inside. It was our room. The walls were a deep red colour, except for one. That one wall was an off-white shade, the bottom half splotched with paint. It had a gigantic photo of Raj and me and under it was a sparkly red board in the shape of a heart that said Raj Loves Naku. It was surrounded by other smaller photographs of us. On the opposite side of the wall was the bed. I closed my eyes, trying hard to omit the images of Raj and me from my mind. "Izzy!" I screamed.
She came running up, stunned by my scream. "What happened? Are you okay?"
I began yelling at the top of my voice, "This room is supposed to be locked at all times! Why did you open it?"
She looked scared but managed to stutter, "I...I was cleaning the room. I thought I would be done by the time you came back"
"Get lost!"
"But..."
"Just go!" I banged my hand on the wall. Isabel let out a small yelp and ran out. Tears began to blind me as I continued to sob.
I woke up and turned to my side. Raj was still sleeping. I smiled and lifted my head up so I could rest it on his shoulder. I traced the butterfly tattoo on his neck. It wasn't girly, it was black with tinges of gold and red, fierce, just like him. I kissed his neck gently, which caused him to stir slightly. He grabbed me by the waist, and pulled me on top of him. I tickled him and ran out. 
Halka halka sa guma hai
I got up and walked towards the massive photo. 
Jaane kya mujhe hua hai
Har nazar dar badar ajnabi
I touched Raj's face, and then slid my hand down to the board and traced each letter.

Humko bhi yehi gila hai
I ran down the stairs with Raj chasing me
Jo bhi aaj kal mila hai
Har kadam dum badam ajnabi
He held my hand, pulling me towards him.
Iss taraf jo hai udaasi
Iss taraf bhi hai zara si
I banged my hand on the bare part of the wall, and smashed one of the photos so it fell to the ground.
Dil ki raahon ke do ajnabi
I wiped my tears, heading towards the balcony
Anjaana kehne ko hi tha
He picked me up off the ground
Mera tha woh jo bhi tha... anjaani
Twirling me around
Hai magar nayi ke tu
Kissing me delicately on the lips.
Hai yahin kahin
I looked around the room, as if Raj would appear before me.
I pinched him, and climbed on top of the sofa. I grabbed a pillow and started hitting him. He grabbed my hand again and kissed it.

Jab se jaana ke ab na jaana hai phir kabhi bhi tujhe
Chaahaton se kinara kar liya
Jab se socha ke ab na sochenge phir kabhi bhi tumhe
Dil ne koi bahana kar diya
I went up to the French doors, about to go into the balcony, but I saw a reflection of Raj. I stopped breathing, as if I would lose him if I made even a teeny bit of noise.  I touched the glass door hesitantly, and he disappeared.
Ho mere tumhare darmiyan mein
Jo baatein hui nahi hain
Kabhi dua mein, kabhi zubaan mein
Kyun tumne kahin nahin hain
The day that Raj proposed me....at the beach. It was empty, at night. He had managed to hire a horse. We rode on it together. I went into the water and splashed Raj. We ran around, chasing each other, splashing each other, having heaps of fun.
Kehne ko toh kya nahin hai
Dar pe har khushi khadi hai
I looked at a photo of Tina, Priya and me standing together.
Phir bhi kyun lag rahi hai kami
He went down on his knees, holding my hand.
Anjaana kehne ko hi tha
"Will you marry me?" he asked
Mera tha woh jo bhi tha anjaani
I had tears in my eyes, but of happiness
Hai magar nayi ke tu
Hai yahin kahin
I nodded, and he put the ring on me.
He got up, and we danced together for a while, lost in each other.

Ae mere khuda, door kahin ja ho rahi hai subah
Mil gayi mujhe, mil gayi tujhe wahan jeenay ki phir wajah
The day we decorated our room. It was so much fun. He flicked paint at me. I punched him and the paint flew everywhere.
Tu jo keh de toh manzilein
Mil jaayein yun aaj phir hume tere mere yeh raaste
He picked me up as if I was a sack of potatoes or something. He slung me over his shoulder as I banged on his back, begging him to let me go.
Lag jaaye yun aaj phir gale
Mil bhi tu tere phiraane
He finally put me down, I turned away, pretending to be angry
Daudti hoon uss kinare
Hain jahan pe mera ab jahan
He nuzzled my shoulder, moving up slowly, then he turned me around. I couldn't resist his kisses, so I let him kiss me.
Anjaana kehne ko hi tha
We threw a party. He was about to drink beer but I held his hand, stopping him. I told him that he could either have alcohol, or me.
Hai magar nayi ke tu
Hai yahin kahin
I went downstairs, towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got out a bottle of alcohol. I thought of getting a glass but couldn't be bothered, so I just opened it and started drinking.
Anjaana kehne ko hi tha
I wanted to go to him, so badly, but it was all because of that damned promise. That promise that he forced me to give.
Hai magar nayi ke tu
Hai yahin kahin
I slumped down on the sofa, holding a photo of Raj in one hand and the bottle in another.
(Song finished)
"I need you! Why don' you understand? I don't want to stay here! Come back..please come back Raj" I cried.
I leaned my head back on the sofa, and cried myself to sleep.

A knock woke me up. I slowly got up and staggered towards the door, trying to massage my throbbing head. I opened the door cautiously, after all it was the middle of the night, who could it be? I squinted, trying to make the person in front of me come into focus. It looked like.....No it couldn't be! How could it be possible? No way! But maybe......just maybe....it could be....
"Raj?"
Ta-Da Like it? Please comment
BTW guys, I would appreciate if you would criticize my story as well. I mean if I want to be an awesome author then I do need to know where I am bad, where I am making mistakes etc. So your tips and guidance is needed😊
Thanks
Suvi😳
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
kadduu thumbnail
Res...

Edited -

Yay! me first me first 

Thanks for the PM and update Suvi!!! πŸ€—

Nakku is so sweet she is hurt saving Priya and uth-te he ... she is worried about her .... *am hugging nakku-tina-priya trio* they are such sweet friends

You know i really wanted to pinch tina ... she is over protective... but poor dear she loves nakku so much!!! πŸ˜› and has nakku's best interests at heart ... but nakku ...she reminds me Hillary Swank from PS I Love You.... I have cried so much while watching that movie ....

Am thinking all this while... where is Dutta where is DUtta ... Ajaa we mahi tera rastaa udikdee haan....😍

Priya is such a calming influence!!! yay! way to go girl!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
😳sorry! i get carried away when praising her ...πŸ˜†

"Priya looked bewildered, she wasn't used to us fighting"  really but they have been doing a lot of it since the beginnning πŸ˜•

Nakku is all taciturn ... she has so much pain bottled up inside her ....

The pain that she feels without raj and the memories are overwhelming..😭.and the song is very touching ...poor nakku.... god help her move on...help her heal... 

cliffhanger... dutta aayaa kya finally!!! pls pls i want dutta's entry... kitnaa intezaar yaaar ...😍

Suvi I like your writing style πŸ€— ... is this your first FF ... its really well written!!! πŸ‘ sure... well reread and let u know if i have a potential career as a critic πŸ˜†

Edited by -priya - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
loved it....the whole nakku dreaming raj was so fabulous...i could so picturise it.....

i don't dare criticize your style....it seems perfect to me....i hope u become the best author ever..
thanks for PM
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

loved it....the whole nakku dreaming raj was so fabulous...i could so picturise it.....

i don't dare criticize your style....it seems perfect to me....i hope u become the best author ever..
thanks for PM

Thanks shilpita....but I have heaps of room for improvement..I have read several descriptions online...its so good..mine is nothing compared to theirs..and thanks
ur welcome for the pm😊
BTW what do you mean by you don't dare...I am not scary, nor do I bite, and I think I am a lot younger than you..see choti si bachiπŸ˜†
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -priya

Res...

Edited -

Yay! me first me first 

Thanks for the PM and update Suvi!!! πŸ€— ur welcome

Nakku is so sweet she is hurt saving Priya and uth-te he ... she is worried about her .... *am hugging nakku-tina-priya trio* they are such sweet friends yes they have known each other for a long time and are like sisters

You know i really wanted to pinch tina ... she is over protective... but poor dear she loves nakku so much!!! πŸ˜›Tina has seen Naku right after the accident, obviously she would be very protective and has nakku's best interests at heart ... but nakku ...she reminds me Hillary Swank from PS I Love You.... I have cried so much while watching that movie ....

Am thinking all this while... where is Dutta where is DUtta ... Ajaa we mahi tera rastaa udikdee haan....😍 I wont keep you waiting for too longπŸ˜‰

Priya is such a calming influence!!! yay! way to go girl!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
😳sorry! i get carried away when praising her ...πŸ˜† I knid of realized that..and I am wondering the reason whyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

"Priya looked bewildered, she wasn't used to us fighting"  really but they have been doing a lot of it since the beginnning πŸ˜• Yes but not shouting at each other, not in the same circumstances, the small one at the canteen wasnt a proper shouting at each other one...was it? so she is used to them having cute small tiffs

Nakku is all taciturn ... she has so much pain bottled up inside her ....

The pain that she feels without raj and the memories are overwhelming..😭.and the song is very touching ...poor nakku.... god help her move on...help her heal... She will soon😊

cliffhanger... dutta aayaa kya finally!!! pls pls i want dutta's entry... kitnaa intezaar yaaar ...😍 I love leaving suspenseπŸ˜†

Suvi I like your writing style πŸ€— ... is this your first FF .no.. its really well written!!! πŸ‘ thank you so much sure... well reread and let u know if i have a potential career as a critic πŸ˜† lol
Thanks for the itna lamba comment😊

kadduu thumbnail

u r welcome!!! πŸ€— jyadaa lambaa ho gaya naa i knew it ( is this kareena's dialogue from KKKG πŸ˜•)
suspense haan... u r like those LTL CVs ...... chal koi nahi ... will wait πŸ˜† .... try and give a sneak peak πŸ˜ƒ
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
@priya no it wasn't too long at all...and I am not sure if it was kareena's dialogue, its been a long time since I have watched KKKG....
Should I be pleased you compared me with ltl ke cvs or angry?....sneak peek? soch na padega because the next update I have already thought about and I dont feel like giving sneak peeks about that and I havent really thought about what happens next
wow suvi i am sooooo speechless yaar, you made tears come in my eyes 😭, that was the bestest update u have ever done i mean the others were great too but this one omg i haven't got a word to say, it wa that awesome........ really hard to express, well the best parts i like the most were the flashbacks that naku had, and with teh song it was terrific, ending was outstanding yaar. hope  too see  more next.............