Leandra thumbnail
i think raj and datta look same like twin right na
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ushankitvc

This is not Raj........... but his look alike DUTTA...............Right ?????

Any gifts for guessing it right................... a long updt will do..............
updt sooooooooooon...........waiting eagerlyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Thanx fr PM

Hmm...gifts...I'll think about that...and no I am not going to answer your questions😉 I will update in a while
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha_1

i think raj and datta look same like twin right na

Keep guessing...although I am not going to say if you're right or wrong
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 3
I wasn't actually going to update, but Sophia said she was going to postpone updating Pyar ke Dokhe, so I updated
My cabin was a simple one, I hadn't bothered decorating it, Tina had added whatever little bits of creativity that were in the room. A neat organised, Ritz Wildbirne workstation sat in a corner. There was a big framed photo of me and Tina on one wall, with many certificates that we had earned around it. The floor was tiled, and in the middle usually there was a shag rug, but today it had been removed and in place of it was a portable bed. A guy stood next to it. His blonde hair was messily tied back, he was dressed in a white singlet and blue shorts and he wore a big grin on his face.
"Hello...maam"
I placed my bag on my desk and looked at the guy, taking in every detail, "Call me Naku"
"Yes, Naku, you wanted a back massage?"
"Yes" I sighed and lied down on the bed. He placed a white sheet over my back and started massaging me.
"Do you like watching horror movies"
"Um...yes"
"Have you seen Paranormal Activity?"
"No"
He continued asking me random questions before he burst out with the one he had probably wanted to say as soon as he saw me. It was evident from the way he was looking at me, "Are you single?"
"Excuse me? I understand that Tina is a good friend of yours, but I would prefer if you did your work and didn't try to meddle in my life" I snapped, irked at his boldness. Tina had probably set him up to flirt with me, it wasn't an uncommon thing and sometimes I even played along, but today I wasn't in the mood to joke around. I dismissed John and changed into a pale blue salwar kameez since my dress was all wrinkled. I didn't normally wear Indian clothes, unless it was a special occasion, or...unless Raj told me to. Today I had no option since I didn't keep spare clothes and this was the only thing my size that Priya kept at the office.

Tina was waiting for me in the cafeteria. Priya was sitting beside her and the two were chatting animatedly. I sat next to Priya and ordered a coffee.
"Hey Pri, and Tina"
"Hey Naku" Pri replied, sipping her black tea.
"Tina, why are you not talking to me?"
"Because you were so mean to my poor Johnnie"
"Oh God! Tina, I am not in the mood for this. He was flirting with me. I don't want to date anyone, Tweety, please try to understand that"
"Uh, Should I go?" Priya asked, getting up.
"No!" Tina pulled her down, "Don't go"
"Naku?" Priya looked at me
"Stay, I am the one that is going" I picked up my coffee and book and strutted away. I could feel tears prickling my eyes, ready to come out. I was so lost in my world, that I didn't notice the guy in front of me.

I was looking around for her, when a girl crashed into me. Her book fell down, and coffee spilt all over her. She winced and hissed, probably because of the hot coffee on her.
"Woah are you okay?" I asked, bending over to pick up her book. She didn't look directly at me, just quickly bent over and snatched the book from me.
"Yes..I am sorry" She gave me a quick, small smile, but still didn't look at me, her attention diverted by the receptionist calling her.
"Naku!" 
Naku....the name seemed familiar but I couldn't place exactly where I had heard it. I ran my hand through my hair. The girl was pretty....pretty innocent. She didn't know who she was talking to. I was used to being respected,used to people begging just to talk to me, and getting brushed off by a girl wasn't what I had expected.

I crashed into some guy, but I didn't see his face properly. The receptionist, Ruby, was calling me so I sped off. I probably seemed rude to him but I didn't have the time to be polite. 

I was ready to go for our girls night out. I hadn't bothered dressing up, leaving my hair out and quickly putting on a black strapless dress with a red sash. 
I sat in my car, and called Tina to tell her that I would be there in 10 minutes. We had decided we would go shopping first, and then go to watch the movie. Tina's other friend, Roops, as well as Priya were coming along. I got to there first, since Tina had texted me to say that she would be a little late. I scanned the place, looking for a decent shop, when I spotted them. Tina and Roops were looking at some dresses in the front display of a boutique while Priya was tagging along. I walked up to them, my eyes on Priya, watching out for her. 
"Hey Naku! Look at this dress! Isn't it pretty?" Roops exclaimed, holding a pink strapless dress and waving it in the air, "or what about this one?" She pulled out a blue one of the same style. I smiled and nodded, "It's gorgeous"
Tina went in the shop to try the things she had selected, Roops followed.
I looked at Priya, who was gazing at an old homeless man playing and singing with some children. I smiled, and sauntered towards her
That's when I noticed the car speeding at full speed towards her. "Priya!" I yelled. She seemed stunned, and looked slightly behind her. I didn't trust her speed at running, and the car was too close to her. I couldn't let anything happen to her, at any cost, otherwise my life would be for nothing. I ran and leaped, pushing her towards the side. The car missed her, but got me. I hit my head and rolled back. I faintly heard someone shouting my name. "Pri..don't let anything hurt her" I mumbled, before I closed my eyes, noticing nothing else.
The stupid picture isn't working for some reason.😡.so you'll have to imagine the dress
Hope you liked it and please comment ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜³
Suvi

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
wow suvi amazing, very nice the one in italic font, is it dutta?.....................
very nice, i wonder whats going in priya's mind......please tell us soon. cant hold up the suspense...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pkyek

wow suvi amazing, very nice the one in italic font, is it dutta?.....................

very nice, i wonder whats going in priya's mind......please tell us soon. cant hold up the suspense...

Thanks jess..omg I am watching ltl and he slaps her omg!!!!!!  priya's mind? its nakku's mind nahi? the one in italic font is a guy but who knows who is it
Leandra thumbnail
wow very nice update and update soon i am eagerly waiting for datta
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sasha_1

wow very nice update and update soon i am eagerly waiting for datta

thanks...waiting for dutta?
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 m sure this is Dutta........ n now she isgoing to slap him........
nice updt.......... a long one is expected afterall my gift......that  will be the answer to my questions indirctly😉
updt sooooooooon........cant wait to read.......
Thnx fr PM
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
OMG Suvi... u updated cause i was going to postponed the promo? ohhh ur so sweeeeet... thnks doe..
The italic mind is so Dutta's... i can just tell.. lol
arre yeh kya? Nakku ka accident? Hailaaaaa.. Was that Dutta's car??
OMG too much suspense lol... Update soon