Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sophia21

OMG Is nakku pregnant????? Lool im banging my head on the wall to find hints as well

Yu n ur cliffhangers...

Naku pregnant?๐Ÿคฃ Did I give any hints about that?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Dont worry Sophia..chill kar
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Okay okay i will stop guessing because ur acting like the CVs and i will end up pulling all my hair out lol...
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sophia21

Okay okay i will stop guessing because ur acting like the CVs and i will end up pulling all my hair out lol...

If it helps...I kind of am deciding what to do next myself...so I dont really know๐Ÿ˜† well I do know some of it not all
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Life's a Rollercoaster: Part 5
............................................................................................

It was that girl again! Her disheveled appearance shocked me, she looked totally different to the person I had seen in the office, her messed up hair, the dark rings under her eyes, several bandages on her legs, her arms and one on her forehead, she looked like a ghost, a drunk ghost. She stood there squinting at me, as if I was a monster. She suddenly became shocked, and whispered, almost as if she was scared, "Raj?"
What the hell? "Err... my name isn't Raj. Actually I am....."
Her expression hardened again and she asked in a gruff voice, "Who are you?"

He said that he wasn't Raj...how could that be? Who was he? I held back my tears and scowled as I asked him who he was and what he wanted from me in the middle of the night. He got a paper out of his pocket and said, "Do you know the way to the following address?" I took the paper from his hands and read it. 
24 Myrtle place,
I passed the paper back at him, scowling as my head ache grew.
"That street is a half hour drive away..."
"But the GPS said that it wasn't too far away"
I mimicked his voice saying "But my GPS said that it wasn't too far away", he looked at me confused but I continued, in my normal voice,"If you enter the wrong address, what do you expect? There is a M-R-Y-T-L-E Street not too far away, but M-Y-R-T-L-E street is far away. And it is raining,so I suggest you go home because the rain might get worse, and you wouldn't want to go to that area right now. It's dangerous"
His amused face made me even more furious, "I am not scared"
"Afraid to take advice from a girl?"
"No.."
"Puh-lease I know this area better than you, and I suggest that you listen to me and don't go there"
"I have no where else to go"
"Then come in" I stepped aside to make room for him to come in.
He raised an eyebrow "Is it normal for you to let random guys enter your house at night?"
I gave him my deadliest glare as I snapped at him "Don't think that you are too strong or macho to take help from me. If you wan't to come inside then come, otherwise go stick your head in the drain, I don't give a damn."
"Ok! Chillax, honey! And yeah I guess I can come in for a while"
"Oye dude, I am not begging for you to enter, I am doing you a favor"
"Yes, I know, I am sorry. I mean, thanks, I do need the help as I have no where else to go." he stuttered
I rolled my eyes and went inside, stumbling slightly. God, this guy's irritating!

She seemed to think I was the stupidest person on Earth. Forget Earth, she probably thought that I was the stupidest person in the universe. The way she mocked me by imitating my voice, the way she rolled her eyes, the way she frowned, the way she seemed so arrogant yet so sweet, like a child, it made me amused, to think of someone so stubborn yet carefree .  I don't know why I agreed to go into her house, I just didn't feel like saying no to her.
I realized as I stepped into her house, that she wasn't as carefree as I thought she was. Several empty bottles of scotch lay on the table, shattered bits of glass on the floor, photo albums on the sofa, the perfect setting for the shooting of the female version of Devdas it seemed like.
She wobbled inside, holding on to walls for support. I sat on the sofa, waiting for the chance to go. She came back, holding another bottle of alcohol and a glass in the other hand. She put the bottle and glass on the table with a loud thud, and grabbed a stool, sitting with her face towards me. I tried my best to avoid her scrutinizing gaze, staring at the tiles on the floor as if it was the most interesting thing ever.
She spoke suddenly, "Drink?"
I nodded and she started pouring the drink in the glass. She gave the glass to me and took the entire bottle for herself. She gulped it down  without stopping, as I sipped slowly. Our roles seemed reversed.
She put the bottle down, pouting cutely. She got up clumsily, and stumbled over towards the stairs. She turned back at me and said "Sleep!"
I walked towards her, just when she was about to trip. I held her arm roughly, and straightened her. She tried to hide her embarrasment by turning around. I watched her climb the stairs, stealing small glances at me.
I waited for a while, waiting for the sounds of her footsteps to stop before I went upstairs as well. I stepped into her room, it looked ordinary. Too ordinary. Not that the design was bad or anything, but it didn't match her personality. I had thought it would be bold, and in the similar condition to downstairs, but it was like any normal bedroom. She was half on the bed, half on the floor, mumbling something in her sleep that soundedunded a lot like "Raj". Wasn't that what she had called me? I picked her up and put her in the bed properly, covering her with the quilt. I lifted her head up slightly so that I could take my arm out from underneath her neck when she said "Don't go..." I smiled and stroked her hair. I don't know for how long I stayed like that but I had to go. I closed the door, looking at her sleeping like an angel, and then went downstairs to make myself comfortable on the sofa.
Did you like it?
Suvi
Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

nice update hun....

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 13 years ago
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

nice update hun....

Thanks yuvika
wow suvi that was great i luved the last part cant wait for the next part keep writing nd thnx for the update
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvltsl

wow suvi that was great i luved the last part cant wait for the next part keep writing nd thnx for the update

Sani and Jess๐Ÿ˜†
Thank you
Go look in my bag for next update๐Ÿ˜†
Its in there somewhere
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great update...
Hmmm dat guy might be Dutta... yeah yeah keep the suspense n watch how i start blackmailing again lol...
Lol Nakku is bindas... she just let him in without even knowing him lol.. Hailaaa female version of Devdas... i was thinking the same.. she shouldnt drink so much.. not good..!
Thanks for the PM... Continue soon..
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
OMG suvi drunk Naku.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† funny.. so i guess the guy is dutta and u r right the roles r def reversed๐Ÿ˜Š i loved how she corrected him for the add.. and such a gentlemen.. he made sure she was tucked in๐Ÿ˜

Loved it !!!!!

tc