maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
pretty interesting.. update sooon?
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

You took my breath away... lovely.... too goood...
welll i hope i can be greedy... next chapter plzzzz... plzz plzz plzz plzz

thanks so much diya! I hope you like the next chapter too! sighh and aren't we all greedy when it comes to gohamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: desisrock

Just awesome part....i was left speechless.....Love the last statement....very simply stated.....please continue soon.....

aww thanks a lot mita! so glad you liked the update and haha the last statement. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

just awesome. your gopi is different and i really like it.

thanks so much for reading and commenting shruthi! and yess. i was tired of seeing the weak gopi in the showπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: saomom

Great job Naina!  Can't wait to see how these two work it out! 

thanks so much mum! hehe let's see what happens... (even i don't know πŸ˜•)

Originally posted by: AAbbas

Awesome, great. wonderful, continue

thanks so much for reading and commenting! so glad you liked this!

Originally posted by: lovtv

Finally saw your update..Naina!  That was absolutely amazing.  Can't believe you're still in high school.  That is wonderful!

hi shelly! thanks a lot for reading and commenting! and aww I'm so glad you like this story!

Originally posted by: Jake-neil

Ho ho ho.. Gopi n Ahem typical snake-mangoose.. ROFL

hey jakeboy....i think of sharkboy and lavagirl every time i say your name (sorry if you don't know who they areπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

and well this goham will be different.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: sana_sajan

just superb mindblowingggggggg update i loved this update to the core i liked rashi n jigar too  in all everything was perfect do continue soon n thanx for the pm keep pming me the updates pls....

Sanu.

thanks so much sana! so glad you're liking this story and hehe even the rashi and the jigar....and i shall defintiely continue to pm you for each of the updates :)

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

naina....love u darling...this is juat A Marvelous Update.....and love ur description of each n ever expression...

update soon.....

hi sadhli! thanks so much for reading and commenting! so glad you're liking this story and the descriptions :)

Originally posted by: Radhika27

Wow! Hope this happened for real! Lovely update...... waiting for the next part.... (hopefully with Ahem n Gopi in 1 2 1 conversation)

hii radhika! thanks so much for reading and commenting! so glad you're liking this update! and haha we'll see if the goham convo is next part or the one after thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

awesome naina
can u plz pm me whenever u update

hii! thanks so much for reading and commenting! i'll def pm you whenever i update :)

Originally posted by: 353115

pretty interesting.. update sooon?

hi! glad you liked this story! and i'll update soon!

..Naina.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

r u gonna update like now

in like ten minutes :)
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yipppeee.. am right here... ready for my dose... lolzzz
saomom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: upasana.diya

yipppeee.. am right here... ready for my dose... lolzzz

Good heavens Diya, how are you still awake?  I'm about ready to turn into a pumpkin! 

@Naina - I'm staying up too - just for your update!
..Naina.. thumbnail

Chapter 3:

"Han, Goodbyeji. We'll meet again next week to discuss wedding preparations." Urmila and Jitu Bhai smiled at the Modi family as they left the house. Gopi stood in the back, watching everyone, EVERYONE, with smiles and wide grins on their faces. Everyone except her and Aham Modi of course. She saw Jigar turn back and blow a flying kiss to Rashi, winking at her before he stepped into the car. A bright pink appeared on her cheeks, as she waved to Jigar.

Gopi looked over at Aham, disgusted by this little scene filled with love, and saw that his face mirrored her feelings. Rolling his eyes, Aham turned on the car and sped away, angry at everyone in his family for what they were now going to put him through.

As soon as she saw their car leaving, Gopi turned around and headed up the stairs.

"Gopi beti? We have so much to do! Let's get started!" called out and excited and cheery Urmila, as she grabbed Rashi's hand and directed her towards the kitchen.

But all they heard was the slamming of a door.

Gopi went to the bookshelf in her room, and just picked up books and started throwing them, flinging them across the room.

"I TOLD them that I don't want to get married. It's quite simple, actually. I. Don't. Want. To. Get. Married. What is there that they couldn't understand? And then putting those stupid conditions on us? Who came up with that idea? ARHGEJKHBD!"

Meanwhile, the Modi family wasn't having any better luck with Aham on their drive back home.

"Aham Dikhra? Let's stop by that sari store on the way home. I want to buy some saris for the new bahus for when we go see them the next time" said Kokila, looking at her son hopefully.

"You all can go another time. I'm dropping you off at home now." he replied stonily, his face clenched in anger.

Hetal placed a hand on his shoulder, in an attempt to calm him down, but he quickly brushed it away as he slammed the brakes on the car, halting to a stop in front of the Modi mansion.

Everyone got out of the car quickly, not wanting to face Aham's anger even more, and they didn't. Because as soon as the last person closed the door, Aham drove away, not telling anyone where he was going, and just fuming at the turn his life had taken in the past two hours.

He was getting married. The man that had sworn himself to bachelorhood. And why? Because someone in his family or Rashi's had decided that Gopi and Aham were perfect. Uff Perfect? He couldn't even stand the sight of her, so just ew! And utter blackmail was used to convince them. Stupid conditions. Stupid. Gopi. Stupid Wedding. Stupid family. Stupid Everything!

Meanwhile, Rashi and Jigar were plotting on the phone.

"Rashi, we have to do something. Aham Bhai will make Gopi Di's, I mean, Gopi Bhabhi's life a living hell once they get married. He was so angry today!"

"Oh don't worry Jigar. Gopi Di will be able to handle him. You have no idea how mad she was after you all left. She hasn't come downstairs all evening, not for dinner, not for anything."

"We have to do something! As much as I would love to let the two of them go their own separate ways, our love story now depends on them getting married. And I'm not letting you go Rashi, not now, not ever."

"Jigar, my jigerypoo, you're so cute. And I agree, if we wait for these to agree, we'll wait until the end of time and our love story will go down the drain. We have to have to do something, but what?"

The Next Day....

"Gopi Di, are you still mad at me?" Rashi asked her sister when she came down the next morning.

Gopi shot a glare at her, "Did you have a hand in my marriage being fixed with Manhoos Modi?

Rashi shuddered, God! She was being so cold! "N..No?"

"Then why would I be mad at you? Come on Rashi, use some of that brain of yours for once" yelled Gopi, as she slammed the glass on the countertop and poured some juice into it.

"I..uh..I don't know. But, um anyways Di, can..can you come sari shopping with me? Like later today? Please?!" Rashi pleaded, not knowing how to manody her sister and hoping that the plan would just move forward.

"Is it for the wedding?" she asked, calmer this time as she took deep breaths. Those Art of Living courses really did the trick!

"I..uh..of course not! The wedding! Haha. No wedding. I..uh...Jigar...um... he... he wants to take out to dinner tomorrow night! That's it! Jigar wants to take me out to dinner tomorrow night so I thought I should get dressed up and wear a sari. He really likes me wearing a sari, you know that? He then gets this dreamy look on his face and he looks so perfect" Rashi lost herself in her own world, her own Jigar world.

Gopi sighed. Her sister would never change.

"Yeah, sure, shopping! That's what we were talking about, remember? We'll go, today at 4."

"Thanks Di! Thank you so much! You have no idea how happy you've made me! I love you di!" Rashi squealed, quickly hugging her sister before she turned around and literally bounced upstairs to grab her phone.

Gopi started at her sister bound upstairs, an eyebrow raised questioningly. Yup, the girl fell in love and was now officially losing her brain.

Rashi texted Jigar.

4 O'clock. Today. Riverview Shopping Center.

Her part was finished.

Chapter 4: Page 10 (Click here)

Edited by Naina2127 - 13 years ago
upasana.diya thumbnail

Good heavens Diya, how are you still awake?  I'm about ready to turn into a pumpkin! 

same reason mom... for my daily doseπŸ˜†... just kidding... wasn't feeing sleepy yet
..Naina.. thumbnail

aww you both are so awesome<333

i hope you like this part...no wait, more than that...i just hope you all are excited for the next part...GoHam conversation...or maybe fight coming upπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MeetPremeer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
loved it
upasana.diya thumbnail
Jigrypoo, manhoos modi... ohhh my god girl... you have me laughing like crazy... i want to see Koki-Gopi face-off and can't wait for that chapter
Koi with her adjusting pallu act and Gopi with her firebrand attitude

saas-bahu combo will just rock

Gohem convo... u mean real convo... u simply rock girl... just can't wait... when is the next update
Edited by upasana.diya - 13 years ago