MNKR Update Nov. 16, 2010

telenovelle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

[THIS UPDATE IS EXCUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS.COM MEMBERS ONLY DO NOT COPY AND PASTE]

Today's show was good because the Thakur is BACK to save his baby Reet...so happy finally he came back from the black hole...the prision.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jallan sees Reet talking to her son who is putting her Reet down and asking her what she has done to his mother etc. Reet does not say anything but takes it in. She has a sad and crying face as she looks at him. She had tried to get him to use Bhisham plate and he wants to know why. Reet is trying to help Jallan feel better. Anyway Jallan comes down and asks Reet why she is talking to the son. She says, "I told you to stay away from him."

Jallan is on the warpath with Reet. She goes to a drawer and takes out a blade. Everyone is looking at her in shock and trying to stop her. She refuses and grabs Reet's hair and is ready to cut it but Thakhur comes in and tells her to "Stop it."

Reet is so happy to see her dad and of course she cries. Thakhur comes and takes the blade out of Jallan's hand and throws the blade on the table.
He tells them Jallan this family has made life hell for Reet and now he is back to protect her. He holds Reet who is crying in Dad's arms. Finally Daddy to protect her.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Jallan starts to say horrible things around Reet and what she has done. Her father does not believe it and Jallan tells him to ask Reet. Reet is standing there and says pretty much nothing during the show. All she does is cry and look shocked...boring reminds me of the old Reet.

Show goes on..... Jallan wants father and daughter to leave the house. She will stay in her room and only come out when they leave..good I hope she never comes out. Reet continue to stay there please. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jallan is a .....🀬

The son, whose name I still do not know, runs after his mother up the stairs. He has become his mother's savior now that Bhisham is not there. 😭😭😭 Gheez he should stay away from Jallan mammaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Reet and Thakhur are about to leave, but Thakhur has some chest trouble and has to sit down. Reet is worried and Khaveri goes to get some water. Thakhur refuses to drink the family's water because of the way they has treated Reet etc.
He is sitting down at this time.😭😭

Khaveri encourages him to drink the water, but he refuses. She says sorry about her mother's behavior because Jallan is worried about Bhisham which is why she was so abrupt with him.  Ya whatever Khaveri...Jallan is a jerk all around.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then guess who walks in...Jasoda the sodaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..the girl is flizzing over like coke  in a glassπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. She sees Reet and Thakhur... becomes rude with them. She is surprised to see the Thakhur out of jail and looks at the Minister because she knows he did something. She taunts the father and daughter about how they are together and dad is there to protect the daughter etc etc.
Jasoda is really rude to both of them. Reet tells her this and Jasoda just continues to taunt her.

The minister steps in and tells Jasoda that Jallan is upstairs.
So Jasoda goes.  The minister has been trying to cool things down and tries to come to Reet's defense.

Jasoda goes up to see Jallan. She sees the son and asks Jallan who is this. Jallan tells her it is her son. Jasoda is surprised...she goes on to say that Jallan should not let Reet go but it is okay to let the Thakur go. Jallan wonders why and Jasoda says what is Bhisham going to say if he sees Reet gone. Jallan is doubtful and does not know what to do. Jasoda has too much influence on her.

The son says don't worry mother I will explain it to Bhisham so let Reet go. Jallan looks and does not know what to do.  Jasoda looks at the son and taunts him to say who is he to say anything. He just came back into the family and she asks what is he going to do.  Jasoda does not want Reet to go I guess because she thinks that Bhisham is still alive. Crazy woman.

The son has promised to take care of his mother from now on.  Ya after all these years he is missing and now he cares about his mother...ya makes sense.....😑😑😑 He might want something from his mother....

Well the best part is that Thakhur is back to protect Reet, so let us see what happens. I hope the show improves now. I always liked the Thakhur.

Enjoy the update then press Like please.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunimaleed thumbnail
Why is it that when you have a chance to get out of the house one doesnt? It is simply CRAZY.......this is not real life and in fact while everyone else believes Bhisam to be dead I don't understand why they have to be scared of Jallan or jasoda - the Minister can use his powers inside the house and put them down and tell jasoda to get out and Jallan to stay put and the new son to stay in his place........allow Reet to leave and even she can do so after all there is nothing there for her and if her father came to pick her up then she can walk away - I have no idea why or how Reet can be kept back.
vinodh thumbnail
Tanx! cnt wait 4 2days epi. pls do the written 2d. i reali apreciate it. thank u again 4 ur hard wrk, it does nt go unnoticed! tc