Dumbledore truly dead?

bollywoodfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys, I just discovered the HP section of IF, so I might be a bit late but do you guys think Dumbledore is truly dead?

-Saadia
Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
I dnt think so....

where is Tejas 😉
bollywoodfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

I dnt think so....

where is Tejas 😉

Whos Tejas? 😕
Thanks for replying yaar! 😃
mallika_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
no,i don't thinks o.........
PixieDust91 thumbnail
He might be dead, he might not.

I think the series will be better with Dumbledore dead, in each book starting from GoF, one of Harry's friends/mentors dies. That way, in the seventh and final book, it will just be Harry against Voldemort, without any help from anyone.

But Dumbledore might be alive too. I have a pretty wacky theory about Snape and Dumbledore both taking the polyjuice potion to be eachother. Maybe it was Snape who died and Dumbledore took his place. But...knowing Dumbledore, he wouldn't kill anyone. Or maybe the real Dumbledore went into hiding and someone else took his place and went with Harry to get the horcrux and died.
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollywoodfan

Whos Tejas? 😕
Thanks for replying yaar! 😃

dumbyz fan big fan!!!!!!!!😉

welcome to the if section

i dont think so either!!!

zara29 thumbnail
I dont think so.. 😳
[quote=pixieDust91]He might be dead, he might not.

I think the series will be better with Dumbledore dead, in each book starting from GoF, one of Harry's friends/mentors dies. That way, in the seventh and final book, it will just be Harry against Voldemort, without any help from anyone.

But Dumbledore might be alive too. I have a pretty wacky theory about Snape and Dumbledore both taking the polyjuice potion to be eachother. Maybe it was Snape who died and Dumbledore took his place. But...knowing Dumbledore, he wouldn't kill anyone. Or maybe the real Dumbledore went into hiding and someone else took his place and went with Harry to get the horcrux and died.
[/quote]
valid points
It may be possible..or may be not.. 😳
v can just keep our fingers crossed till 7th book cums out 😊
ishu124 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara29

I dont think so.. 😳
[quote=pixieDust91]He might be dead, he might not.

[/quote]
valid points
It may be possible..or may be not.. 😳
v can just keep our fingers crossed till 7th book cums out 😊

it unknown!!!

we just hv to wait till the 7th book comes out!!!!😛

albusdumbledore thumbnail

Originally posted by: hazelgirl

I dnt think so....

where is Tejas 😉

Sushmi I'll make sure you're dead for this 😛

Originally posted by: ishu124

dumbyz fan big fan!!!!!!!!😉

welcome to the if section

i dont think so either!!!

thanks ishrat for the intro 😛 see i'm blushin 😳

tejas

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishu124

it unknown!!!

we just hv to wait till the 7th book comes out!!!!😛

ya we have to wait 4 the 7 th book to be out.. by tht time we can't say anything

but personally i think tht dumbledore is nt dead..it is kinda makein sure coz there are hints in the 6 th book..

anyway it's all on JKR