October 11, 2010 Written Update

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

October 11, 2010 Written Update

Jyoti tells Sumer that he should get checked along with Asha. Chachi and Vik are shocked that Jyoti could even suggest such a possibility. Sumer tells them that it's ok, and he is willing to take the test. He announces that if he is incompetent, he will personally take Asha's things back into his room and leave the house forever. He asks Jyoti what Asha will do if things are the other way around. Jyoti is speechless and Sumer tells that if it is so, he will kick Asha out and marry someone else and their children will play in Jyoti's lap. He leaves from there. In Chachi's room, CS tells him he doesn't have to prove anything… but Sumer expresses how sure he is that he is not the one with the problem. He leaves and Chachi is worried (she obviously doubts that...).

Jyoti and Rashmi console an upset Rashmi. Pankaj calls just then and asks to meet Jyoti. She agrees and this is overheard by Rashmi.

Jyoti meets up with Pankaj at his house. All the lights are out except for lots of candles. She takes a seat where a cake with "Jyoti-Pankaj" written on it lays. Pankaj shows up and tells Jyoti how tomorrow is the anniversary of the day they met, and it will have been 3 years. He tells her to blow out the candles and cut the cake, which Jyoti does (why???). He hands her a piece to eat, and Jyoti asks whats going on. He starts crying and begs her to stay with him because he can't live without her. She tells him that she is a married woman. Jyoti says that she wants Roshni, and she will pray that he finds happiness in life. He tells her that he will hand Roshni over at 5pm at the mandir. Jyoti leaves and Pankaj thinks that he is now going to have to do something he didn't want to do. End.

Precap: Jyoti comes to the mandir to see Pankaj waiting with wedding preparations for them. (really Pankaj??😕)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyotir. thumbnail
Pankaj or Kabir.... Mm, tough choice.        NOT!
what is wrong with Pankaj of course Jyoti's gonna say no.
SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thanks Kruthika for the update .I don't see tonight's episode but she goes to Pankaj place alone again ,hope that Kabir support her .

mah403 thumbnail
thanks!

dang pankaj...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pankaj

Any idea that there are laws against bigamy - Jyoti can't have 2 hubbies!  After vilifying Jyoti for cheating on you when she didn't, you now are expecting her to do something for which you shredded her reputation.  I wish Jyoti had thrown that entire  cake into his face - really -  Pankaj/Jyoti on the cake?  I hope she slaps him @ the mandir & defiles some of the preparatory stuff.

But I loved Sumer yesterday putting his money where his mouth is, and checkmating CS in the process.  So after Sita-maiya, we  now have Sumer ready to take agni-pariksha 🤣 Of course, CS suspects what Jyoti  suspects, and therefore is stunned, but no way is she going to persuade Sumer not to do it.  And if  Sumer is the one diagnosed w/ the problem, he too would probably switch over to Kabir/Raghu's side, and  CS will be left isolated w/ Vikrant.

Asha yesterday was worse than a doormat - crying that an  insult to  Sumer was an insult to her.  He  calls her barren, but she can't bear to see his masculinity questioned.  Jyoti did well to explain it, but when Sumer was  spelling out the conditions,  Jyoti  alternated too much b/w being firm & being docile.  Jyoti, accept the conditions he wants - after all, if  he does demonstrate that Asha is the one barren, how will you then have a cause to stop him, much less win him over?
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx kruttika...u know guys,this show shud STOP pretending to be a pro-women show..after the super-doormattishness of asha and tht whole cake saga,i dnt know how the creatives cn put on a straight face and claim tht they support women at all...i mean,really jyoti??she cuts a cake wid pankaj-jyoti written on it?pray why?i really dnt understand where this character is going..after a millenia she had finally gotten sum of her spine back in the correct places to speak up and thn bam!!back to the wierd doormat/crazy/retarded behaviour..does pankaj exude sum wierd pheromones tht she goes bonkers everytime he comes into the picture?