Loser vs Ex-doormat..who will win? You decide

sundara thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

01st October :

Dragging episode but finally it seems that the loser and the ex-doormat will come face-to-face although the loser cant see the ex-doormat's face.

After all the unnecessary twists Jyoti took while walking and talking, she only finds out that someone walked past her with a "feeling".. rubbish..  Or was it that Pankaj didnt have a shower for a long long time that he stank like gutter. lol

I hope when Pankaj turns around, she pretends herself as someone else and talks with a different voice. That's what the loser did to the Sharmas when he called them up to come to the hospital to see Jyoti when he conveniently kidnapped his own kid. lol.  Although she doesnt know this, it would be interesting to see how one's own mistakes come to bite them in their a&&es the same way.

All this strange ehsaas that she had would go useless if she doesnt go further to find out whether its her own baby or not. DNA tests to follow. Would be easier to do by accepting to look after the kid, do the tests when Pankaj is out of station. And when he comes back, he will come back to things he would never even have thought would happen.

Jyoti prepared to sue him and send to jail with all the proofs she collected. That would be awesome...  Now that CM and Neelam are not with him, its the besssssssst time to get this loser in jail and not even let their parivaar know where this psycho is.. please creatives.. finish the Pankaj track this way and let things start becoming smoother in the haveli.

Chachi sa can be no threat for the kid as her words make no threat to Jyoti as was CM's threat. Jyoti seems bolder in front of chachi sa than she was with CM... Go Jyoti.. use the strength you got in the haveli to teach Pankaj a very valuable lesson. He should suffer for life...  Her relationship with Pankaj  anyway ended in bitterness . Hope she is still bitter so she could have a revenge attitude rather than reforming evil to good.. please...

Edited by sundara - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Sundara as you said the face  to face of loser and ex-doormat  as my point of view is far than just an accident and I think behind all this is Chachi-sa  or Sumer ,Vikrant ........What do you think ?
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😈
Harmukhi should marry Pankaj & go & live w/ him.  Similarly, Jyoti should let Asha get divorced, and ask Sumer to marry Bhairavi.  Jyoti should then stop interfering if Sumer beats Bhairavi regularly & calls her barren, and she should be isolated in the haveli.  Harmukhi & Pankaj can exchange bhashans & make each other's lives miserable.
😈
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sundara

After all the unnecessary twists Jyoti took while walking and talking, she only finds out that someone walked past her with a "feeling".. rubbish..  Or was it that Pankaj didnt have a shower for a long long time that he stank like gutter. lol

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Maybe he got stuck in the hotel room's terrace, that's why he didn't get time to bathe. He had to rush to the hospital na.... ðŸ˜†

sundara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Sundara as you said the face  to face of loser and ex-doormat  as my point of view is far than just an accident and I think behind all this is Chachi-sa  or Sumer ,Vikrant ........What do you think ?

I am not sure how this scenario is possible . Because Pankaj told Jyoti that he only wants the kid. Why would he himself jump into complicated situations where his kid's custody will be at risk ? 
Moreover, Pankaj is not like Brij who was after money. So by helping the Sisodiyas what would he get? Well, he would find that amusing that he is still able to ill-treat Jyoti but I dont see what's left for him to do that when he could live a peaceful life with his kidnappee (kid + nappy) miles away from Jodhpur..😆 ðŸ˜†

Anyway, to me it looks like there will be a longer track on this subject thus more dragging episodes and creating more bloopers and loopholes. Sumer has mentioned 12 days for his next wedding or current divorce (but the way he used his fingers to say 12 was funny..I think he showed 7 fingers and folded them multiple times..lol)  So this gap will give a safety period for the Pankaj track to get over . Chachi sa is anyway taking a break from all the drama . So she might play it low key for a few episodes until Jyoti's kid makes it to the haveli. Let's see.

Its no loss for Jyotir if they have to leave the house as that has been in Kabir's mind for ages. He is there only because Jyoti is trying to reform all the un-reformable characters. Stupid Jyoti , Reshmi could have lived a happier single life breaking bricks rather than getting tortured in a wealthy palace. Uhmmm..  Its a pickled situation now. Atleast if Reshmi wasnt added to the haveli , Jyoti would have nothing to worry because all other doormats (Asha and Bhavri) and fools (Sumer and Raghu) are used to the haveli standards. And nobody wants a change except Jyoti. So its better to leave these ppl behind and lead a simple happy life.

Or is Jyoti so used to living in rich houses and royal palaces that she never wants to leave them..  😆 ðŸ˜†
Edited by sundara - 13 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sundara

I am not sure how this scenario is possible . Because Pankaj told Jyoti that he only wants the kid. Why would he himself jump into complicated situations where his kid's custody will be at risk ? 
Moreover, Pankaj is not like Brij who was after money. So by helping the Sisodiyas what would he get? Well, he would find that amusing that he is still able to ill-treat Jyoti but I dont see what's left for him to do that when he could live a peaceful life with his kidnappee (kid + nappy) miles away from Jodhpur..😆 ðŸ˜†

Kidnappee ??? ðŸ¤£
Yeah Pankaj has got no reason to return in Kabir-Jyoti's life, but as the ongoing track suggests, he seems very much IMPRESSED with the new free-ki babysitter, who gladly takes care of Roshni when he can't. Remember that he wanted both Jyoti and his child back when Brij had told him the truth. When Jyoti firmly refused, he chose to have just the baby ( A bird in hand is worth two in the bush). 

He had even given up the idea of divorcing Neelam even tough he knew about her infidelity, only because she had promised to be Roshni's mother.
So he myt as well think of getting Jyoti back just for Roshni (I still wanna know where the hell Neelam and Bhairavi disappered?? ðŸ˜• )

And this aptly coincides with Harmukhi's plan to get Jyoti out of Kabir's life and make way for Ragini.
They may tie up as well like Brij-CM did.
Yes Brij did it for money but he had intentions of revenge long before CM came to him, coz Jyoti had rescued Sushi.

The only solution can be Jyoti getting pregnant again, hitting many targets with one stone.
1. Jyoti will have another kid that can divert her attention from the ultra-irritating wi-fi connectivity with Roshni
2. Harmukhi will have an all new issue to handle, might even accept Jeet as Vikrant's son and the rightful Sisodiya heir just so that Jyotir's child isn't able to make to it.
3. Vishmi problems will be solved to some extent.
4. Psycho ji, who is ever-abstinent from all kids except his own, ( remember how many names did he call to the same Roshni for whom he is ready to stake anything, when he didn't know that she was his own blood) might give up the idea of getting Jyoti back, since she'll bring a bonus with her, Kabir's child, if she returns to him.

CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm sure that its not Pankaj that Jyoti found... it'll be some other guy, Pankaj will be long gone by then. I dont know how many more episodes they are going to end with this same scenario