Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Seems like KW and JW are not aware of what is happening...!!
SUch a ridiculous attempt and runinng everyone weekend...!!
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

<font color="#990099">no don't cry, b/c this cvs are not worthy of your tears, your tears are more precious then the show itself, b/c your tears are of siddhima love and this cvs don't even deserve an inch of your tears, so don't cry, try tobe clam!</font>

i m crying for Wahi and Shilpa 😭 not for those cheap CVs 😑
i will never watch their soap in future
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bass hogayaaaaaa............

move to the new AT

bajlooka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanamishra

Naina to return to DMG!!!

Here is the latest news about Dr Naina aka Neha Jhulka... tat she will return to DMG along with Yuvraj Are you guys excited with her return???

We had recently reported about Sehban's re entry in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye. Now we hear Neha Julka who played Naina Mehta will be back in the show too.

A reliable source from the show says, "Neha will be seen in a cameo. The production house was keen on bringing Yuvraaj and Naina back. The fans of the jodi had bombarded the production house with mails, demanding them to get the jodi back. The production house offered a cameo to Neha who wasn't initially very keen on a comeback. However she decided to give it a chance and has agreed for the show. As of now it is a cameo but it can get extended depending upon the response. Neha starts shooting for the show tomorrow."

We spoke to Neha who says, "I wasn't too sure if I wanted to do it or not but then I decided to give in for the sake of my fans who wanted to see us together on screen again. I have no clue about the track now, will have to wait and watch."

The episode is likely to air sometime this week.

Guys, if Neha and Sehban r brought back on fan demands, den how come DMG is gonna end so soon? If dey cant concentrate on 2 most popular jodis of DMG, SR/ArSh, how will dey handle d 3rd oneπŸ˜•

this is an old news(i mean this article is 5 days old). DMG ending rumor was out in last few hours.
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

so sweet of you πŸ€—
😭
@riaa and princess

i agree both KE and JW has no clue WTF!! is going on otherwise they wil never do this for sure