Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: eljay

Priya, i agree that Thuls may do everything but this TA is nothing but a spoiled child, and sooner or later, women grow up and see their lives before them and what is Thuls going to see?  A spoiled child for a husband, who has no job, goes around poking his nose into other people's affairs and gets himself into trouble.  In the meantime, she has wasted her valuable youth pampering this eternal child who has never learned the meaning of the word responsibility.

Eljay aunty, what you're saying is true but I'm sure marriage will instill some sense of responsibility in TA. He'll surely sense that his life ahead is pretty bleak, with no job and a wife to take care of. He has some good friends like Kanagu and Joseph, who always go the extra mile and are always ready to lend a helping hand, in times of crisis. I'm sure they wont let him down. And I dun think Thuls is the sweet next door girl all the time.. she is a villi, in her own way, when it boils down to business and getting things done. The journey they share together will make them grow into more matured and responsible individuals 😊
Edited by khpriya - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

^ Sri, I completely agree with you:) Its her decision and TA can just advise. But I have to disagree with you regs adimai. Its a big difference between being adimai and choose to be victim. None forced Lavanya to stay back at home, he clearly told her he doesn't like her to work but he didn't force his decision upon her cause she never did anything to show she badly wanted to work and had a confrontation with him. She could have put down her foot and says..i want to work and thats my final decision? Its her life hence her preference should be first priority. When he said he doesn't want her to work, she was just making faces and was complaining to her mother like kid..I didn't see any determination on her face like she really wanted to work, earn her own money, be independent woman and live her life and share her brothers burdenπŸ˜›

Anyway, TA should have respected her wish as an brother but he didn't. Neither did she protest against it so there is NO way its similar to adimai where womans are not allowed to work or be independent.

Btw, its out of the topic but I hope we can analyses TA-Lavanya sibling relationship one day. I found it too be very immature at times even though they have shown many beautiful scenes tooπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Aahaana - 13 years ago
AG25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am so glad Tamil and Tulasi r now married, the emotions looked so real....TA had saved Tulasi from tracherous Velayudham, now she has come a long way from dangerous Velayudham and married to the man of her choice, the gratitude and happiness was well expressed by Tulasi, loved the wedding scene......For Charu the pain is momentary,,,,she is a rich girl , good natured, she is gonna have a better life ...cos she only lost a man who doesnt love her she will find a man who might love her truly..
.....Tulasi deserves Tamil, poor girl she needs someone as devoted as TA for all the pain that she has endured in life.....
for a normal girl studies during college life  could be more important...but for someone like Tulasi who is homeless, and  for whom danger is around the corner in form of Velayudham., Anandh, and Padma......immediate marriage is the need of the hour......TA and Tulasi are both good natured, they will succeed and prove themselves to the world....and all the viewers......!!!!
As ever kudos.... to Deepak and Tulasi.......U r simply the BEST!!!!!!! Whatever u both do in life u have ADF to back you.....!!!!
Edited by Ardentdeepakfan - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Mels, I know Lav. didn't take it too seriously, but that doesn't change what Thamizh did. He ripped up the letter and I don't see any proper reasons for him to not let Lav. work (other than the one mentioned by you - the old type, and it's still no good excuse).

Maybe I was a bit harsh equaling his action to treating them as adimai, but it's still wrong.πŸ˜‰

mellisai thumbnail
So it's stiil ADF and not APF aa? Yes, they have a lot to prove to the audience and I want them to repent for their silly mistakes. Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 13 years ago
AG25 thumbnail
Thamizhan Sir...Naan....Eppavume ADF...appappo APF....πŸ˜‰....ok va?
mellisai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ardentdeepakfan

Thamizhan Sir...Naan....Eppavume ADF...appappo APF....πŸ˜‰....ok va?

Sir a konjam change panni , call me Sri.πŸ˜‰ It's double OK.
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

Maybe I was a bit harsh equaling his action to treating them as adimai, but it's still wrong.πŸ˜‰

Ditto, Sri! Otherwise completely agree with youπŸ˜›

As long as people let other people take decisions for them, they will be bound to depended on others. Wouldn't it be fun to see Lavs going to job now? Ta out of the house, Puvi not much interested in family drama and Sudha will be the queen of the house..Lavs will be forced to find a jobπŸ˜ƒ

ADF - Why always Deepak and not Tamizharasu?😳

AG25 thumbnail
Aahaana.,  Deepak or TA....doesnt make a difference to me...cos Deepak is TA  πŸ˜‰...I use both the names interchangeably ...😊