Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Thamizhan

Director sir kadhalaa kalviyaa nnu vantha kadhal thaan imp., right? We get it.  Good comment Sri. I like it ๐Ÿ‘. Now Kadhala Kalviya patti mandram will start in this thread .There are lot of youngsters here for kadhal & few oldies like me for kalvi. Hmm kalviku tholvithan.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
NaaLaikku kalvi sOru podumaa, illai kaadhal sOru pOdumaa?  I am disappointed by the turn this serial has taken.  Padikka vendiya naaLile padikka vendum enru irundha Thulasi, now she wants to get married?  She and TA's mom, they deserve one another.  TA - you got out of your mess thanks to Charu, not because of Thulasi or your friends, and you have no sense of gratitude to face Charu and tell her directly?  You just lost all my sympathy, and from here on, you can handle all your problems yourself, I just want to see how you manage without a job or a home or money.  I hope your kaadhal feeds you.
Ranu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@ Srima

Hahahaha, Just because we are youngsters doesn't mean we have the same thinking as TA and Thuls. I think it's safe to say that the younger ones in this forum have much much much more common sense, logical thinking and better parents than Thuls and TA. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

That being said, Kalvi does come first but if love comes during studies, tell the guy to wait if he's a man and tell your parents. Fortunately, I have loving and understanding parents who actually listen and trust my judgement without having to emotionally blackmail me! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And some lucky people are able to handle both love and studies at the same.

Edited by ranuja12 - 13 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Interesting to read everyones comments about love vs education..maybe we can start weekend discussions every week with interesting topic from the show๐Ÿ˜› What do you all think about it, will it be interesting for all of you?๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Sri maa - I donno about the other youngsters here but in real life la..education'kku than first priority๐Ÿ˜›, no space for kadhal kaatharikai๐Ÿ˜†but since its a fiction show, i may be biased toward T n Ts love๐Ÿ˜‰

On a serious note I don't expect any logic from serials and def not from this one where they use cheap languages/ dialogs as its just pure entertainment for me.True love should always win but not in cost of others happiness...its very sad to see a show from a big well-known company Vikatan Vistas shows scenes like this, not just this but all of their serials๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ