Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dmg2c thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
[QUOTE=Pocahontas] <font color="#ff0066">[B]Thank you everyone for replying in my post and putting forward your thoughts. As always they are a pleasure to read. And they do open new doors of thought and make me see things that i did not see before, Donny Comb, dmg2, jpshukla , Perfy, mischief, wardehare, lilmizsunshine , lennzoo, farzoo , anna and everyone who cared to reply , well, thank you with warm hugs.😳

All i'll like to say is that i will be honest with you. It is Sid who makes me like Riddhima. I look at her from his POV and i try to see the beauty and heart behind that complicated personality. Individually, i'll pick Shilpa over Riddhima any given day . Shilpa , to me, defines compassion , virgin innocence and a heart so full of love that it makes even a bitter man like Armaan smile.

hi poca

its just that i have been watching this show since the beginning, and i have always been completely aghast at our seedhi saadhi bholi bhaali riddzie ditzy...i cant understand how this can be cvs idea of an upright, honest , conscientious , kind hearted girl. long long long ago in a different time and place riddzie was all of these, in the first two months of the show....thats it!Edited by dmg2c - 13 years ago