Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey peepz thanks for your replies, I believe --> never hold anyone from moving forward specially when it comes to career and life, just make sure distance shouldn't effect your relationship...

what I mean here is, let him move forward in his career he is the better judge of what is good for him at the moment and we should support him, specially when we know thats a sane decision! 😊
sipdip thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

Hey peepz thanks for your replies, I believe --> never hold anyone from moving forward specially when it comes to career and life, just make sure distance shouldn't effect your relationship...

what I mean here is, let him move forward in his career he is the better judge of what is good for him at the moment and we should support him, specially when we know thats a sane decision! 😊

I so agree with you.
In reply to your post title ...................

If Karan Wahi leaves I will stop watching the baseless serial........Amen!

Originally posted by: HotMess

Woahhhh.
I JUST PM'd the exact same thing to someone. 😆
That should happen!

But seriously, I don't want Sid to leave.
There would be a drop of TRPs, and that won't be nice because DMG has tough competitors coming from Geet AND MJHT now.

But I agree with you, if KW wants to leave,
we should respect his decision. True fans want the best of their favourites, and if KW thinks that's the best,
his fans should support!

Plus, he deserves better than a show that can't even reach top 100, you know?

Lovely post! =)

OMG Aditi you PM-ed this same thing to someone 😲???
Shocking!

Lol anyways as I've already said I want that to happen. About the TRPs, those come and go. KaSh is still there, and if SR leave then get Atul and Anjali back. I'm sure quite a few people would wanna see the old gang back.
And just like you said, fans should respect his decision. I just hope for his sake he makes the right choice.
mariyam959 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice post...but DEAR WAHIANS itzzz the is time TO PRESSURIZE CVS AND DEMAND MORE SCREENSPACE FOR KARAN WAHI THAN LOSING HOPE N LET HIM GO...Yar sid character is played soo flawlessly by KW cozz KW atitude towards life is somewhat like SID...he is childish ,innocent,naughty   and......... lyk sid..it doesnt mean i dont respect his decision,i m alwayzzz his WELL WISHER n want him on TOP OV WORLD alwayzzz..SO PRESSURIZE cvs FRST 4 giving him more importance than KSG...HOPE 4 d best ...N GET UNITED in STOPING HIM FIRST!!!!!!!!

love
mariyam
kw09 thumbnail

No hes not !!!!!!!

nyways Cant..Becozzz he knows how much we love him

😳

HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: seert

OMG Aditi you PM-ed this same thing to someone 😲???
Shocking!

Lol anyways as I've already said I want that to happen. About the TRPs, those come and go. KaSh is still there, and if SR leave then get Atul and Anjali back. I'm sure quite a few people would wanna see the old gang back.
And just like you said, fans should respect his decision. I just hope for his sake he makes the right choice.

Omg I wonder who I PMd it to! 😲🤣

OMG YES! Getting AA back would seriously help keep the TRPs constant even if SR leave! I want the old gang back too (including Sapna ;] LOL). It'd be hard to get RM back; well Muskaan anyway. But she could easily do a cameo.

Anyway, back on topic, yeah fans should respect his decision and if KW thinks it's the right choice, just believe him and think it's for the best! :D