Thirumathi Selvam 9-13 Aug Updates & Discussions

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mellisai thumbnail
PROMO - 9th August 2010

Archu asks her mum, dad and brother to leave her and Selvam alone. Poonga decides not to talk to Bhagyam or eat her food. Archu complaining to Poonga and Rani about Selvam looking after his family all this time. Revathy tells Vasu that she doesn't like to carry his baby. Selvam says, " Now on naan Archu pechchai meerurathaai illai". Bhagyam shouting. Archu and Selvam sitting outiside.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

PROMO - 9th August 2010

Archu asks her mum, dad and brother to leave her and Selvam alone. Poonga decides not to talk to Bhagyam or eat her food. Archu complaining to Poonga and Rani about Selvam looking after his family all this time. Revathy tells Vasu that she doesn't like to carry his baby. Selvam says, " Now on naan Archu pechchai meerurathaai illai". Bhagyam shouting. Archu and Selvam sitting outiside.

yes i too saw now only this promo.. i thought of typing this post.. ha ha
eclat thumbnail
Daisy, unga signaturela sink aagara ship tanker pOla theriyudhE 🤢
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thandhai thaai irundhal ulagathil Archukkum Selvathukkum indha gadhiyellam varumo aiyaa?  Archu is ruining her connections with her parents by opening her big mouth, instead of talking it over with them.  If she did that, the culprit Jayanthi could be caught and this story and our problems would come to an end.
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: eljay

Thandhai thaai irundhal ulagathil Archukkum Selvathukkum indha gadhiyellam varumo aiyaa? Archu is ruining her connections with her parents by opening her big mouth, instead of talking it over with them. If she did that, the culprit Jayanthi could be caught and this story and our problems would come to an end.

well said eljay aunty.. tat criminal jayanthi should get caught soon..
mellisai thumbnail

Update is done.

Bhagyam nallavangalaa maarittaanga pOla theriyuthu? Selvam nee Tmt Selvaththa listen paninaa thaan un vazhkai munnerum.

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the update, Sri!

I am glad Selvam for once told off his family even thought they wanted to do the best for him. Its high time him only care for his wife and yet to be born baby, he has done more than enough for that ungrateful family.

Bags was looking a little bit guilty cause she had flashback of the old good times with ArVam, this woman is so greedy and betrayer, used to have sympathy for her due to Poonga been irresponsible head of the family. 

Thanks for the promo update. bags deserve silent treatment, nothing can be worse than being ignored 😉

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Sri!  Never again will I believe Bhagyam has changed, she is one evil woman.  I am so glad Selvam did not go back to that house and has decided to listen to Archana - finally. 
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eclat

Daisy, unga signaturela sink aagara ship tanker pOla theriyudhE 🤢

just like that ship, our tms has turned. 😉