Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetyGreen thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yes tat archana now is always shouting and angry so bad to see her like this..
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chaks. So, pethavanga pannina ubakaaram , intha room ai vittu viratti ttangalaa??? Uravugalaale...uravugaalaale...MM Archu thavikkinrathu....
Roja sings.
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thank u honey and atina for the updates...
again here also hero and heroine with no home.......?????/

this is a sync in both of mr.kumaran's serials...........
there also hero and heroine are without home.......here also the same.......

kavya , i feel archana is more brilliant than u i tihnk though u tell u are educated..........omg!!!!!

how smart girls are now with so much technology in hand.......cant u just reacord these in the mobile and get hold of ram......or do some planning and expose his true face...Arggggg!!!!!!

Edited by subbali - 13 years ago
mellisai thumbnail

Thanks for the update, Atina.

Archu's right - ivanga ippO koopiduvaanga and then Kavya purushan Sori ithukku onnu solluvaan and they will be back to square one!

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
All I can say is that Selvam brought it upon himself, so he needs to suffer to learn a lesson.  Why does this Archana have to scream like this?  Have they never heard of making a point calmly?  She sounds like Bhagyam when she screams like this.
MadhuB thumbnail
i think siva might take selvam and archana into their house.  we'll see.......I do feel bad for archu walking around on street while pregnant!!!
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updates...selvam and archu more problem. it is really nice to see park changed. hope bhag suffer alone. no one should help her. and Vasu will show his true colour soon to bhag. then she will understand archselvam.
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree - MM should cringe now - Archu mele anavasiyamaa kOva pattathu ninaichu