Star Plus 30-July-10 Fri 9:59 PM TERE LIYE 3.14

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
It is a matter of time only before Uttaran will be out of top 10. The moment they will bring Veeya closer, viewers will give a laat (kick) on the backside of Veer (being so dumb) and CVs for taking them for a ride and will look for greener pastures.

shivani9 thumbnail
😆...gr8 news for fooling around with ppl's emotions...even those 7000 thousands families have given up now.👍🏼
like I always say, "You can fool some people for some time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time". Hope good sense prevails upon the CVs and hopefully Veer Bhaiya too....
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
in case u didnt realise uttaran has always been in this position! this is the GEC ratings of all channels and not only of colors! uttaran is always no.2 on trps! and in case u havent noticed its always been 3 point something on GEC ratings. It hasnt dropped! Again u like to make ur own assumptions! the only time it touched above 4 was at the time of veeya's marriage and vansh's death!
shivani9 thumbnail
hmmmn I never have gr8 regards for TRP's coz those observations r simply made on 7000 or so TV sets n r never a true reflection of the many crores of ppl watching the soap n most importantly, it does not mean ppl watching it are liking it..but I'm glad Tht 7000 odd families have finally given up...watching this soap..
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
have u guys noticed something else? the uttaran date for highest rated episode was 29th july! what was shown on 29th july?😍
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jai ho updates ki.... cause I've already stopped watching the show...
Shivani, I think on 29th most disgusting act on Television was committed....rape of a helpless, drunkard husband whose brother was killed less than 48 hours.....Yes, the people were aghast to watch as to how low a woman can stoop to fulfill her designs......even I watched this.....not because of love but out of sheer hatred towards Tappu and her shameful, disgraceful, disgustful and inhumane act.........and said to my self, "Oh my God!!! with which material this woman is made off"....at a house which is morning of a young son, this woman is thinking about lust.........." she is not going to spare her broke, drowned and helpless husband (husband, yes jabardasti ka pati)
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Show more of veer n tapasya 😡...n UT  will go out of the top 10 list....👏.

I had told before only that people dont know what they will be getting to see on that particular day....so one or two days they will patiently watch...but if they get to see too much of VeeYa then by the third day they will get fed up ...and so, the trps are down by the fourth day.....😆

Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago