Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

imagine-addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: You all can call me Abs

Age: no idea why none of the married women are announcing their age but i think im going to break that trend..im 27 😳

Country: Ahem...you guys ready for the shock??? Here goes...Born in Pakistan...Parents from Hyderabad Deccan... Currently residing in UK.

Likes: Eating, Sleeping, watching TV and reading books. Oh and baking. i love to bake cakes. If i was ever to open up my own business it would be a bakery.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no commets in this thread plz....
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello All.

Name : Rakhie

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Name :Megha

Well, most kids of my age watch the Star World shows, since they detest serials. I watch PKCM for the romance element, and apart from all those Kadambari-Suman-after widowhood drama, i don't really think this is saas-bahu, so I just love PKCM. :)
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
hi my name is aarthi doing my final year dip in architecture. i love watchinh t.v fighting with ma bro reading books, listng to music, dancing playing video games tennis shuttle chess carrom shuttle watching cricket etc. im a die hard fan of harry potter and pkcm. i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee kartik aka sumit vyas
HelloHunnyBunny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HELLO FRIENDS 😛😛, my name is SUK and i am from INDIA . i am doing B.tech. in computer science and i wanna be a software engineer. I've been watching pkcm from the beginning.... but did not know about this forum😭😭. last month i came across it and found it interesting⭐️⭐️⭐️....... so i joined it.... i am a great great great fan of Sumeet Vyas(Karthik ji)😳😳 Edited by tinyTV - 13 years ago
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

My Name is Nicita. and my favorite things to do are going on facebook and youtube. iam 23 and will be 24 this friday june 4. my favorite shows are Agle Janam , Keshav Pandit, Shree, Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,and  Mata Ki Chowki. i saw many more and some ended. so too many to list. but iam alsways looking for more shows to watch like this one. and hope to have many friends on IF.☯️

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Name: lekha

Interests: reading books, ff.  love watching tv, playing sports: basketball, Tennis , Batminton  and Cricket

Oh before I forget my birthday comes on evey October 14

I have made quite a bunch of  friends here on this forum And they are  great

kjwjeran thumbnail
karman are the best...... finally karan knows the truth
S_sweet_S thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Name: Saniya

Interests: reading books, ff.  love watching serials, chatting,dancing, tennis, and cooking