Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: nisha2010

ss and aman will lock horns...................but the krishna pratigya suspense is killing me................hope they don't drag it till fri..and then to mon................. 😲

Don't be surprised if the last scene on Fri's epi is the sound of the gun firing in the dark.Viewers are going to be running amuck on IF looking for answers while some react with fear and anger mostly at Krishna. Bechara has been bull's eye on the dart board recently.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Interesting post.... what will happen?

Well I really do think that this friday or next friday, there's going to be a cliffhanger scene, leaving us to go mad over the weekend about what happened to Krishna. 😭 I don't think Aman Mathur will be involved at this stage.... he will come later.

I guess Pratigya (or maybe someone else, though I can't guess whom 😕) will try to snatch the gun away from Krishna at the exact moment he fires, and he will get injured and lose consciousness. Then he'll be at the hospital fighting for his life when Prats will finally realise she Lubs him! 😆 But Krishna won't be so forgiving when he wakes up, and that's where Aman Mathur will come in and patch things up between the two. *Then Arushi will realise how useful the lawyer is and fall in lub with him! 😆*

Oho, I'm going mad, but really I think something along these lines will happen. Maybe not the Arushi part though 😉