subul thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
    hey Guys,

Havent gotten a chance to see any episodes of YRKKH since 5th July, since the time the family was mad at Akshara and Naitik for trying to leave the house by buying another one, now so much seems to have changed and i dont understand, can anyone give me a brief summary, so thta i can start watching episodes from today and understand everything :((

Please help. Thanks

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The problems got solved...n we have a new entry in the serial, her name is sneha n she works as a designer for naitik's company...varsha is pregnant....n naitik is making akshara jealous using sneha's name so that she starts to think more about him....😊

mysticgirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: sia.k_1

The problems got solved...n we have a new entry in the serial, her name is sneha n she works as a designer for naitik's company...varsha is pregnant....n naitik is making akshara jealous using sneha's name so that she starts to think more about him....😊

And Yedi Sneha is falling for Naitik.
Usne apni Shakal aaine mein dekhi nahi hainπŸ˜†....
Naitik ek number ka chapter hainπŸ˜‰.....Bholi Bhali Akshara ke emotions ke saath khel raha hain.😭
-Ami- thumbnail

Pleas try to ask questions in the help desk so that we don't have a messy forum with closed topics.

Since you've been helped, I shall close the topic now.

Topic Closed
YRKKH Dev Team.