War of sexes on Kitchen champion 2 - Article

niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
War of sexes on Kitchen champion 2
Buzz up!

After putting to test the culinary skills of actresses who have barely stepped into their ghar ka rasoi, Kitchen Champion is back with its second season and a twist.

This season you will not only witness the fiery, strong willed women but the suave and adrenaline pumping male protagonists from various shows on Colors who will be thrown into the pits of hell's kitchen.

Kitchen Champion 2
will unleash the war of sexes where the girls and guys will be pitched against each other. Some of the names who are on the verge of giving their nod are Aditya Redij aka Raghav of Na Aana Iss Des Laado, Rohit Khurana aka Vansh of Uttaran and Romit Raj from Thoda Hai Bas Thode Ki Zaroorat Hai.
Ronit Roy will host of the show but it is uncertain if Roshni Chopra was approached to host season two.
The actress had almost finalized the deal but had to back out at the last moment. Confirming the news Chopra said, "I won't be able to do the show as I will be busy with my other commitments. Things didn't work out so I was left with no option but to opt out of the project."

Reverting to our text Roy confirmed that he is hosting
Kitchen Champion Season 2. He said, "Yes, Kitchen Champion 2 is set to begin soon and I will be hosting it. I am super-excited as this time it's going to be boys vs girls."

Only time will tell if the male brigade will be able to outshine the fairer sex when it comes to kitchen politics. Catfights were so last season; we hope this season that the food will do the talking!

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=War-of-sexes-on-Kitchen-champion-2&xfile=2010/June/News_20100629_47