Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

But the agreement to disagree was always there I thought πŸ˜†  ... didnt you know? πŸ˜‰ This is an agreement we conclude among any group or two people from the moment we take birth. How often we fail to agree with our parents in one lifetime aswell ... how often we fail to agree with our spouses on issues throughout life. I dont know someone who never had thi universal agreement sealed within then since the realisation of their individual identity/individual existence.

Its just sharing of views ... and I do agree that the father does have the right. I would have my say higher on this due to being a man. But considering Sadhna, her role and her position - if I were Alekh, I would never doubt her love for me!

She is just sensitive due to all that she has lived through. A little bit of time for her is not so unbearable. Even Mamaji or Mamiji seems to realise that.

The most happiest matter is that she is now going to be a mother. Infront of this joy, anything else is meaningless. And I know that AS MY ALEKH BABU IS BACK (remember - its not Mr. Alekh, but my Alekh Babu who I used to defend as madly as Sadhna πŸ˜³πŸ˜†) he will take care of Sadhna ... 😊 ... and take care of her in such a manner that would defeat anyone...

If anyone says anything critical about Sadhna ... tab to unki khair nahi ... Alekh Babuuuu πŸ˜†

The only things that I actually fear now is Sadhna giving her child to her Jiji. If this happen ... that day will be the first time I will definately be hurt by Sadhna. Its difficult to hurt me regarding Bidaai and stuff ... I enjoy everything that comes with the package of Sadhna ... BUT THIS WOULD REALLY BE A DISASTER... other than that ... everything looks good.

Ragini is fully capable to be a proud mother of her own child with Ranvir. But ... I dunno what the CTs will do ... if they do this ... i dunno what I WILL DO ...

Anyways dear .. lets see what happens. We are obviously characters outside of Bidaai world ... πŸ˜†

@blue: That's exactly what I fear, Sadhana giving her child to her jiji. That's a total disaster.
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
I am not sure what creatives are thinking about this issue about "Sadhna hiding ", whether it will be used in something else other than depicting Ragini's feelings. But if it is solely about Ragini being sad, I appreciate Sadhna's concern, but even on a humanatarian ground, she should remember that Alekh has gone through a lot of pain in his life, probably more than Ragini, and his half life got wasted in madness, so she should not leave any instance to give him a little bit of happiness. She can confide in Alekh and both can expose the news later, when circumstances seem favourable.

Every action is judged by the intentions. Sadhna's intention, even it is for Ragini, is noble. Thats the reason Mamiji said that "she is the one who joins these two families"

One thing needs to be remembered that she is also depriving herself from all the blessings  that everyone will shower on her at this news and she will be treated as a queen, Just because she does not want that happiness to bring in one tear of Ragini remembering her miscarriage incident. But again, Ragini has to learn to bear with her pain and if Sadhna stays like an umbrella for her, Ragini will never be able to get over her vulnerable side. Plus, as Jyoti mentioned in another thread, that from a medical point of view also, a person who suffers a miscarriage is advised by doctors not conceive within a year. I am not sure whether Sadhna is ware of this, in that case, she should bear in mind that Ragini might nor get pregnant within a year. Its both for physical and for psychological reasons. She is right as she has seen the vulnerable of Ragini after that miscarriage and she probably wants Ragini not to get any psychological shock. For a person like Sadhna, who always think of humanity, for her a happiness which sheds one tear from a person who has suffered due to destiny is not acceptable and they do everything possible to see a person happy.  
In all, I can say, sadhna should definitely give Alekh the news, both as he is the father and also on a humanatarian ground stated above, and they both should decide to reveal the news later or now. She should discuss with Alekh and I am sure Alekh will agree that they should enjoy this happiness solely, when everyone is the family is ready for enjoying the full happiness.

On a lighter note, I feel she herself is confused whether one night, she is indeed pregnantπŸ˜†,,,,may be she is waiting for the reports to come in and then break the news.....
Edited by Omshanti1111 - 14 years ago
SADHNA IS SO QUICK YAAAAAAAR 😳☺️....

Arre Adha din bhi nahi Guzra ... aur usne sahi, alone, romantic aur bohot hi khoobsoorat ek mauka dekhkaar apne Alekh Ji ko sab kitne pyaare se keh diya πŸ‘

She will share with him her concerns ... and discuss with him about everything now.... They will handle it carefully - together πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

She found the right moment, the SUBH MUHURAT ... and told this most beautiful news. This blessed event ...

This blessed baby solved so much ... kinta blessing hai iske chaaro taraf πŸ€—

THE SAALEKH BABY πŸ‘
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
It doesn't matter whether it was just one & half a day, waiting for the right moment or whatever. Its a question of Alekh's right and his happiness. Sadhana didn't make the baby on her own. She can't make decisions on her own that affects their life in good or bad way.

Not the same thing any more. So disappointed !!

Originally posted by: --Anu--

It doesn't matter whether it was just one & half a day, waiting for the right moment or whatever. Its a question of Alekh's right and his happiness. Sadhana didn't make the baby on her own. She can't make decisions on her own that affects their life in good or bad way.

Not the same thing any more. So disappointed !!

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• yeh kya tha... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ab bata diya to πŸ˜† ... kya yaar πŸ˜† ... woh bhi under 24 hours ... πŸ˜†...wayyy under

Arre husband wife apne room mein ... isminanse ... itni pyaari aur anokhi khabar ... pyaar se share karenge na? ...

She broke the news in the most beautiful moment ... ... its a SAALEKH baby ....

See .. she shared ... arre this is normal ... special baat .. pehli baar ... khas pal ka intezaar 😊

Its not a business contract or a dividend from a share πŸ˜†,,,,

Yeh paal to saari zindagi yaad rahega 😊 ... khaas rahega ... ek khoobsoorat aur khaas pal bankaar... isse to special hona hi tha... Alekh would be proud of his wife's intellect 😳😊

ENJOYYYYYY.... SAALEKH BABY...
Sweet-Violet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ice-Thinker

πŸ˜• yeh kya tha... πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ab bata diya to πŸ˜† ... kya yaar πŸ˜† ... woh bhi under 24 hours ... πŸ˜†...wayyy under

Arre husband wife apne room mein ... isminanse ... itni pyaari aur anokhi khabar ... pyaar se share karenge na? ...

She broke the news in the most beautiful moment ... ... its a SAALEKH baby ....

See .. she shared ... arre this is normal ... special baat .. pehli baar ... khas pal ka intezaar 😊

Its not a business contract or a dividend from a share πŸ˜†,,,,

Yeh paal to saari zindagi yaad rahega 😊 ... khaas rahega ... ek khoobsoorat aur khaas pal bankaar... isse to special hona hi tha... Alekh would be proud of his wife's intellect 😳😊

ENJOYYYYYY.... SAALEKH BABY...

@blue,  Well it was my opinion. 😳 

EDIT: Any moment becomes a special moment, the moment you share this news with your baby's father.
Edited by --Anu-- - 14 years ago
-ParidhiHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
well guys finally sadi tells allu firstt na..oh guys it was so magicla how beautifully sadhna was telling killedby her style
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

**Mod's note**

Friends Bidaai Dev team has always welcomed constructive criticism of a character/storyline and thats the reason why this topic is still open..so I will just request everyone to carry on with your discussions but make sure that its limited to only constructive criticism and healthy debates but not bashing or name calling or any sort of personal attacks...

Bidaai Dev team