Sadhana doesn't tell Aalekh:(:Mod's note PG9

Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I'm so disappointed with Sadhana right now.

Mamaji and Mamiji know, but Aalekh doesn't know! How unfair is that?! Why couldn't she have taken Aalekh aside and told him about it? I hate when Sadhana hides stuff. Aalekh has a right to know this.

So very disappointed. Aalekh was so concerned about her health. Why wouldn't she tell him then? It's not like he's going to run and rub it in Ragini's face. Just tell him what you want and I'm sure he'd do it. 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Does Malti knows? That'll be the real killer! Malti will spread it all over Agra...lol
Rahm thumbnail
😆 No, Malti doesn't know.

What takes the cake is that other people know yet Aalekh doesn't. It's really pissing me off especially since he's so concerned about her health right now. He kept asking Mamaji and Mamiji to explain to Sadhana to take care of herself.

I felt that if Sadhana had told him then they would view Karan differently. Aalekh could have told Ranvir and perhaps that would have calmed a bit of his anger.

Forget about others, her husband has a right to know. He deserves to know and she's keeping him in the dark. That's pissing me off.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rahm ji,same here.I hope like Ragini's miscarriage was announced in front of the entire world(at least the house)Sadhana's pregnancy wouldn't be that way.
yanks28 thumbnail
Maybe Sadhna has a reason she's not telling him now...maybe she has some kind of plan? Because yesterday she was thinking how she wants to tell him the good news so badly..."lekin..." LEKIN KYA? Not telling ALEKH has nothing to do with Ragini...she can totally tell Alekh not to let anyone else know, I'm sure he'll understand...but what was that LEKIN all about?
Rahm thumbnail
Smitha, me too.

Mehwish, kya pata? I'm not happy with this "plan". Aalekh is so worried, she should have told him. It's kind of ridiculous. Koi plan kya pati se bar kar hoti hain? He deserves to know.
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The reason I can think of-Sadhana thinking that he might not be happy since they just started their journey in the truest sense!! 🤔
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

The reason I can think of-Sadhana thinking that he might not be happy since they just started their journey in the truest sense!! 🤔

No I don't think that's it. That's my job! lol...Alekh will be thrilled and she probably knows it too...if she's happy, why wouldn't he be happy?
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is so annoying !! Whatever be the reason, Alekh has a right to know. What is she waiting for really ?? She needs to relax a bit and live in the moment. How can she hide such a big news from her own husband ? Cvs are making her character one dimensional and so unrealistic.

Rahm thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Anu--

This is so annoying !! Whatever be the reason, Alekh has a right to know. What is she waiting for really ?? She needs to relax a bit and live in the moment. How can she hide such a big news from her own husband ? Cvs are making her character one dimensional and so unrealistic.

I agree.

She's shown to always be thinking of others, well it doesn't make sense to me that she wouldn't be thinking of her husband. He's worrying about her and she can relax those fears, but she doesn't. How odd. 😕