Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Neha_S

See the intention is to be funny but in the course of light relief two amazing characters are losing their appeal and the sidma bond is being charted into unknown and degrading boundaries!

OMGGGGGGGG.....................neha U are soooooooo my soul sista.....I just happened to mention something along these lines in the AT.....
Totally concur with u baby
😳
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sajni786

OMGGGGGGGG.....................neha U are soooooooo my soul sista.....I just happened to mention something along these lines in the AT.....
Totally concur with u baby
😳

wow!This would make this interestinng...we think similarly!!!Soul sista..is so cute!!😳
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

wow!This would make this interestinng...we think similarly!!!Soul sista..is so cute!!😳

I am not even kidding neha......check pg 116 of the current AT......ur thots are my thots.....and I have even mentioned somthing along these lines in the advice thread pg 80
Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Whoa!!we have the same thoughts...that is brilliaNT!!! WOW!!

πŸ€—
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lmfao.
that's hilarious.

the things armaan mentioned sid needs to do were so retarded.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post.
But I don't think Armaan is completely at fault here.I have this weird feeling that maybe Armaan knows what he is doing and according to me  he is doing this to break the barrier between SR.He has seen SR with each other,they both are shy around each-other.Thats how SR are.But Armaan has seen a different Riddhimma around him,the one who used to have cute silly fights with him.The thing is Armaan has still not realised that that Riddhimma doesn't exist anymore,that ridhimma has changed,she is more simplified,mature person now and that SR relationship is as different from AR as South pole is from north pole.Where AR's story began with cute silly fights and mostly remained at that ,SR's relationship began with understanding and thus they have taken a more mature,slow route to fall in love.I don't know which one is better or which one is stronger.But they are different for sure and Armaan hadn't realised that ,Thus he is using this stupid six steps to get a reaction from Ridz and thus have similar cute fights btw SR cause that was how his love  story with Riddhima began and he thinks that again can be a catalyst.But he is wrong in this assumption for sure cause Riddhima is not his basket now..She is Riddhima modi and Riddhima doesn't do anything impulsively and thatswhy she hasn't impulsively fallen in love with her husband ,It has been a gradual step and it will be another gradual and slow step which will make their love stronger.
Painted_Lady thumbnail
lol..the whole '4 days,gal is in' concept is absolutely ridiculous..in my opinion sid needs just 4 magical words to win her completely.."I Love You Riddhima''! 😳 thats more than enough and even Rids is waiting to hear that from him..so please stop this unwanted drama though its funny at times... πŸ˜†

The last few days we have seen Arman teach Sid how to be a perfect Bf and woo Ridhima-lets ignore the fact that they are already married and Ridhima is already maha wooed by her hubby- and in the process is doing all that he can to make the Sidma relation as pure as AR was.I soundly salute him!!

πŸ˜†

So lets see the fail safe ways of ensuring your wife, who is already wooed, is wooed:

1)Change your walk- So all you people who thought that all we need to walk is two legs come out of your secluded cocoons and face the real world.You need to watch atleast 350 hollywood and bollywood movies (because all movies dont have bufoons aka cool dudes) and watch exactly where they put their hands,their facial expressions and a silly goofy grin and continous jumping on the toes-So men who walk normally move over-the fool -I mean cool dudes are here!

🀣🀣 Seriously that was is the most lamest thing! Seriously normal guys move over and goofy walking dudes are here to stay! LOL! Sure that really does impress us girls......NOT! LOL!

2)Wax your legs- Ridhima was a seedi-saadhi girl with tastes in waxed legs-never knew that!Maybe they edited the scene where Ridhima explained to Arman which parts of the body of her soul mate needs to be waxed,which needs to be tatooed and which needs to muscular-no wonder Arman always waxed his legs.Anyway one way of ensuring you wife sees you as her bf is to wax your legs-Love apparently is hairless unless the hair is on the head!

Ewwwwww I don't know what type of girl Riddhima is seriously! Does she by chance like gay guys? LOL! Cuz, I don't like the idea of guys waxing their legs......I mean it seems so feminine, I mean guys having hairless legs like girls.......🀒 I mean its okay if guys do their eyebrows (in cases where they have unibrow eyebrows), waxing their chest is okay but, legs??

3)Wear PINK-Yes baby..its the new ""in"" color!!Funnily Ridhima never wears pink herself-and Arman never did wear that pink -maybe that is why Ridhima left Arman -so now he realises!!Anyway to make sure you wife notices you wear eye shocking pink that makes the eyes hurt!!
Great now! Riddhima must not love the guys in her life but, the color pink! Ah ha I finally understood Riddhima now! Next thing you know JP will be wearing Pink and Riddhima will fall for him next! πŸ˜†
4)Drink the same coffee- Thank you Armanji for this-Now I know how will I find the guy who is my soul mate-Stand in the coffee line and wait for the guy who drinks coffee the same way that you do and bingo that is your life partner,your true pure love and...soul mate..and love of your wife and if that turns out to be a girl- thats your luck!!Deal with it!

Drinking the same kinda coffee is important!
🀣Yes that's just it! Armaan has just given us guys and girls the formula to getting your perfect soulmate which was lost in time for millions of years! And that big top secret, even psychologists hadn't grasped, even history couldn't reveal.................well that is.............okay are you ready to hear the truth. Well, COFFEE! Ta DA! Yep, find a guy who drinks coffee the same way as you do and you know you have found your soulmate! 🀣Wait be prepared if you have ten thousand guys standing in the line from all over the world! IMAO!

5) Play basketball and win-There is a reason why Ridhima is called basket and after two years I figured it out.Whoever puts the ball in the basket most times wins the basket-wow!!I am so proud of myself.Such a nice way of ensuring that your hubby loves your purely and wants you back in his life.He plays and wins the game from your ex-Now Ridhima would know she made a better choice...wow!!

"Whoever puts ball in the basket most times wins the basket!" LOL Yep, that's Riddhima right there!
πŸ˜†

6)Candlelight dinner- hayye!!Lit a candle and eat a morsel and hence love is pure and true!!

So Siddy baby follow six steps and win the wife you have won again!

My comments @ Maroon! Seriously, these are the most lamest ways to win a girl in 6 days! Does Armaan and Sid even know that love cannot be won by you..........it just gets won by the heart! And I totally agree with you Sid is just winning his already won wife! YEP! 😳