Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kritishah3

Rapzie wenever i read ur posts they bring Smile on my Face...πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—πŸ€—

Excellent post sweety n Awesome Analysis...

Yesterday's episode took Siddhima's relationship to a further level..it was so endearing and Adoring to watch both of them pouring their hearts out...😳Both of them love each other so much cant wait to see their much awaited union..πŸ˜† 😍 i m looking forward to this KHNH inspired track..it wud be fun loving n filled with the essence in our unique SR'ish style..πŸ˜›

Main jab bhi tumhare paas aati hoon tum mujhe aise duur kar dete ho...Dr. MEAN MODI

Yeh sabb toh main tumhari khusi ke liye karta hoon...Tumse duur rehke main khush rahongi kya?

Haan Maine Armaan ko I Love You bola, Lekin tumne mujhe pyaar ka matlab samjhaya hai...

Kyun Baar Baar Armaan Armaan karte rehte ho? Maine Tumhare PAST ke baare mein poocha?

Kabhi kaha tumne...ki Ridhhima I Love You...Kyun Nahi Kaha 

Bhool gaya? Aise kaise bhool gaya? Gussa Karna nahi bhoola par pyaar karna bhool gaya?

These were some of my  favourite dialogues n very significant ones...

i m also hoping for the best
athithi thumbnail

Originally posted by: rapunzel84

If you ask me, this was one of the best episodes of DMG i have seen...It was fun as well as poignant...Right from the Uff Teri Ada sequence to This MIndblowing Convo to Armaan's pain to the Sidmaan bonding - It was perfect! It had laughter, it had tears, it had poignancy, it had pain, it had kinship and most importantly it had LOVE!!!!

Cheers
Rapz

rapz:

I agree with you wholeheartedly..
One of the best spisodes of DMG.. very fitting confession for SR..
Its on par with 'Mat Jao' episode.. Thats what makes this couple so adorable.. so real and down-to-earth.. no earth shattering announcements to the whole world..its an ethereal bond just between them..
Thats why - I am not so happy about Armaan's funda on getting the girl in.. Sid can handle it just by being himself.. Hopefully he gets it after these 4 days..because Ridz likes him the way he is.. he doesn't need to pretend to be cool and dashing by wearing pink shirts(???).. Just be the warm-hearted, caring, cute doc that you always are..because thats what Ridz fell for..😳

rapunzel84 thumbnail
exactly...n mayb at the end of this whole thing, ridz will tell sid tht he doesnt need to do all this to impress her...she s already impressed πŸ˜›...this track has just been added to infuse the much needed humor into the show..
Maham thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

wonderfulπŸ‘ hats off !

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
One word - Awesome episode, one of the best SR convo's we had - the playful cute and the meaningful convo

That one line with Ridz saying you taught me the meaning of love, seals its as a once in a lifetime line that is said to one person and she said it to her Sid, that line was better then any ILU, it was more then a ILU - it moves you within

And Sid with Armaan - Sid was at his best here, vunerable and cute, and heart-touching

Originally posted by: zeenia

Wonderful post rapunzel!😊

I loved yesterdays episode! SR were magical!😳😳 And thanks for pointing out to me the point that ridhimma says to sid 'have I ever asked you about your past'- she has now firmly put arman as her past! The best thing is when she even mentions armans name its without any awkwardness!

Loved sidmaan too! I can see these 2 men becoming the best of friends!😊

By the way please do come on the SR AT sometimes- i always enjoy reading what you have to say!😊

i know.....and she doesnt get affected by armaan any more