Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
wonderful analysisπŸ‘πŸΌ..things are becoming clearer now!..no more confusion from her side at least.. 😊
211su thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: n7genius

Awesome post, Supriya πŸ‘. You have analysed today's episode perfectly πŸ‘. Yepp, today's episode belonged to Riddhima Modi πŸ‘πŸΌ. From her conversation with Sid in the car, Armaan in the corridor to conversation with Shanky in the cabin... she rocked the screen! And wow! she finally is seeing things from Sid's POV and feels that Sid is not wrong. He is arrogant and is nasty like a kid when he is angry, but his feelings and heart are at the right place 😳. Though she was lil bit wrong when she says that Sid came to Lonavla becoz she and Armaan were there, she will  be more elated when Sid tells her that he was actually there as he thought her to be sick.

Yes Riddhima has finally understood his place .. and its wonderful to see that she really does know him in and out ... She knows his anger is justified but the reason is not .. Yeah well she doesn't know as of now that why he had come to Lonavala so I guess what she thought was not really wrong .. And this is why I was kind of hoping for a scene between Siddhant and Tamanna where she tells him everything .. But thats fine the day he sees that she's his Riddhima he might just tell her (If the creatives don't forget .. ) .. Everything is falling back into place ...
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very beautiful post.......Truely progress of Sr and well called for...
Now their love story star😊😊ts at the PENTHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post. Love SR couple and want them to be together forever. πŸ‘
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: uppaas

Very beautiful post.......Truely progress of Sr and well called for...

Now their love story star😊😊ts at the PENTHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes they need to move back together .. I think Riddhima will in either tonight or tomorrow's episode ... She's going to take care of him 😳... Yep the story has finally started moving forward .. It was ages since they all were stuck at the same place  ..
211su thumbnail

Originally posted by: jillkill

beautiful post πŸ€—

Thanks ..!!

Thank you so much everyone for taking out the time to read and replying about your views .. πŸ˜›πŸ€—
Loyal_KaShian thumbnail
Yup she is Sid's Riddhima..I really liked Riddhima today.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The Ridz i saw yesterday was the one i want to see always - Ridz Modi, concerned about her pati and realized how he has been and so alone

Ridz is right you cant stop a relationship based on a paper, so now Ridz needs to steady her relationship with Sid and progress, same as Sid

But Sid is still having trouble with Armaan, he dont mind Armaan being here and there but not everytime with Ridz and near him esp with that image stuck in his mind
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGGG awesummmmmmm post hun! Brilliant analysis! Specially the car scene.. Yes yes, loved the way she stopped the car and asked him if he wants to ask anything .. SIGH.. How I love this couple :P Awesummmmm intense bond.. And Ridz actually made him realize that a DP is nothing :P They are.. MEANT to be.. :P

Lovely ! Loveeeeee ya for this post! :D Keep posting.. Guddi :D