Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fafi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i watched the show for the sake of AR's happy ending n 4 the belief in their love. bt now the things seem different. i dnt wana accept tht love hs failed. i dn wana accept tht love hs tp sacrifice over responsibility. i dn wana c armaan heart broken n to move on lyk ridz did in few weeks. well thts all m sayin cz ths story is smhow related to me personally. ive learnt alot frm ths lovestory bt now i m soooo heart broken n depressed tht it feels tht Love kind of thing iz nt trustworthy in lyf at all. ths story hs told me tht never fall in love, as it always gives u pain. it hs taught me th wht u wnt n wt u think never cms to u, its always tht u ve never expected or imagined.... THank You CVs 4 losing my faith on love!!!
Cookies01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chown001

i love ur post n i totally agree.

Ridhimma changed too much to become basket again.
Too much happened to her and as sad as it is to say but armaan is still armaan it's almost like he is still stuck before the terrosrist attack whereas ridhimma has moved on past that.
it is unfair to make her n armaan be togther again because she is is no longer the ridhimma he once new.
She is mrs modhi, the one who is falling in love with sid and whose too belongs to him as he was there when no one was. He essentially made her his when he saved her because her life was never totally hers after that, there became an inexplicable bond between them that can't be broken in this lifetime at least.
I want a girl for armaan who can truely love him back like he deserves not one who will essentially always be connected with sid and who can never be totally his.
i love all three characters n just because ar does not happen does not mean you should leave the show.
I mean life us all about change and we have to move with the changes cause the harder we fight the more it hurts in the end.
Even if AR are together now do you really think their relatiuonship will be that same. It can't

DATS Y I LIKE THIS TRACK AND SR TOGETHER BECAUSE MRS MODI IS NOT BASKET AND WE ALL NO IT. I LOVE AR BUT THEY CAN NOW NEVER BE, IT IS TOO LATE N THEY HAVE GONE TOO FAR TO TURN BACK NOW!

armaan deserves so much better. he deserves to be loved wholeheartedly and by someone that deserves him and his big heart.
It may be dat AR where never meant to be, they were never solemates but they will always hold a place in each others hearts as they are each others fisrt love and like they say you can never forget ur first love.

Besides everyone moves on and time really does heal hearts. Armaan too will find love again and will be happy i truely beleive dat he will survive without ridhimma and will have learnt from the mistakes he made in this relationship, as will ridhimma

This is exactly how I feel and the reason why I love the current SR track! Riddhima has changed too much as a person to go back to Armaan. I feel like people need to understand that you change and grow with experiences in life. And as far as I'm concerned, Riddhima has the reached the point of no return.

@ TM: Thanks for making this much needed topic and doing such a wonderful job at expressing your thoughts! 👏

~Cookie 

im sowii buh i disagree wiv sum of yur topic..yess we shud respect ovaa jodii n der fanss..
dmg has always bin abwt AR n dahs nt gna changee..i saw Armaans basket las week in lonavla..dat was her..riddhima guptaa..
i read sum of dah cmnts n i respect all dah SR fanss n i can see whr deyr kumin frm buh i kant mke mahself go der..everytym i see SR as a couple n try to accept der marriage it jus mkes me fink of dah halat dah were creatd for dis marriage to happen..n deep dwn sumwhr i blame sid for everyfin dah happened in riddhimas lyf..im a hard core AR fan n it will always remain dat way..n i will do everyfink dah i kan to tryna gt AR 2gevaa..
Respect ppl..
rimitra thumbnail
Excellent Post.
But sorry the creatives didn't start the Sidma track very smoothly, it is very hard for many Arma fans to understand howcome Ridz searching for armaan desperately can get married and get settled so easily. It is the die hard love shown by the creatives for last 2.5yrs that made some Arman fans get so much attached to their love story.

They could have shown Ridz got treatment, slowly she resumed her life ; a time leap; and then her family got her married to sid. Then it could have been more acceptable.  It is not our fault, it is the way the story is shown.

For many of us DMG is the same Armaan and Riddhima and their love. Many of us like KW enormously as an actor but cannot accept the current sidma track becoz the way it started.
Edited by rimitra - 14 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Wow loved the topic 🤗

I really have to agree something I always say it is better to have and lost then never to have had. Because there is a jodi I truely loved and they never got together but I don't regret like them and fighting for them to be together, bugging creatives and all the rest. 😆 Even though they never got together.

I have to agree AR was beautiful and I loved them as a jodi, KaSh, KaSu and KaJen they all have done a fabulous job showing this story esp Su and Jen who had to pick up from SA, who was fabulous and I still want her back but I love Jenny as well 😆 But Riddhima has changed for me, I mean I lost interest in AR that was cause of the creatives but the Riddhima from two years ago(basket) is so different to the Riddhima now, therefore I can accept SR and love SR because there is something new here to watch and enjoy.

It is time to move on but that doesn't mean that the AR story was any less important.
nm21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wasn't going to comment after the inital post, but in all honesty I wasn't expecting such a response.

I feel it would be incredibly ungrateful of me if I didn't respond by saying thank you to everyone who commented. This post wasn't created for appreciation, it was simply alot of feelings that were held in and after some comments I saw on the forum my genuine feelings usurped in the form of this post.

I've "like"d all the comments in this post as I feel that everyone has made an effort to respect the opinion of others when responding to the post, despite whether they have not or have agreed.

I understand the deep feelings people hold towards DMG and I too feel the same, but something which has been created for strict entertainment purposes should not be used by us as individuals to stir more hate in the world, there is already enough. I hope to see a change in the coming days, there is nothing wrong with responding, it is the way in which you respond.

I have been serious enough for the day. I need sleep....

Thanks again to everyone lots of love xx
Edited by nm21 - 14 years ago