Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-bornalee- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hey nadz great idea👏dis is d best way 2 keep dem alive on d forum.........i liked ur idea....
Well,i was a fan of sanjeevani n dmg...(i m still a fan of dmg cos of yuna)...but i stopped watchin it cos i found AR story quite borin ...wen i saw d promos of dmg2 i was like" wowww new season wid new docs....great"......wen i saw neha is in it i was sooo happy cos i like her so much....i thought she was 4 sid...but i was surprised wen i came 2 knw tat she is 4 uv.........thn i realised tat dis couple would be d best couple of dmg...n i was right.... 4 me dey r best among all other jodi in dmg..........
Well, m in luv wid dem 4m their very 1st scene...d way naina bumped into uv n uv first pulled her thn pushed her...jst soo perfect n awesum scene.......thn dere terrace scene.......wowwwwww i think dis one, one of dere best scenes........m soo attracted to dem k i didnot miss any single epi/scenes of dem even during my board exam.........i jst wanna say... I WANT TAT CHARM BACK....

YUNA ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Interstellar thumbnail
nadz... u are doing awesome work!! jus luvly....

miss the old epi.'s... wonderful ones....

n the one liners jus unforgettable....

luvd the photos n the comments here... will catch up with the video, later but sooner...

this is rekindling my interest for old yuna track, lol am wondering where to make a missing yuvi complaint...

k... we will hav some fun here.... keep rocking nadz....
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nadzie......great idea! It feels so good to re-live those lovely YuNa moments......when they were in their original mode....which made us fall in love with them......miss those good old YuNa days......and this is an amazing way to keep those sweet and zesty memories afresh.....I just loved it! 😍 😍 😍
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilive2laugh

dman nadz where do you get time to do all this 😆

but really lovey idea! this makes it more better to look
at their scenes and time when he  was REAL Yuvi - not some darpok lol

Glad u liked it🤗
lol i gt time after ages so had to do sumthing yunalicious😉 gonna be gayab for another week maybe have to go for my nieces bday today and then monday gt sum more things to deal with so maybe tuesday or thursday will cum back on😕

lol i knw those were such gud times, we dnt get any yuna scenes so we can jst recall the previous ones to be happy na😊

i knw he was the AYM😳 and now he is the real dafford/joker😆😆
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: duskykaaya

thank u nadz for starting this topic...👏👏
Glad u like it🤗
YUVRAJ-NAINA..The two names have been forgotten by the cv's but we "YUNA FANS" can never forget them..
I hate how they have forgotten the stars of dmg😡😡 ofcourse they are our stars😳

how live and awesome were those episodes in which they were present..their chemistry was gr888 from day 1...but it just got better and better with time...alas, till the time ridhimma did'nt came back..and after that they were treated so badly..
I knw they were jst awesum😍 i cud watch there scenes 20 times a day bt not get tired😳 and now we dnt even get a new scene to see😭

their first meeting when she fell on his bike....oooooooooohhoooo...the way he shunned her as she was nothing..
That scene jst defined both of there characters sooo well😳😆
the original yuvi..with his AYM looks...oh God..😳😳and naina..our beautiful and naughty angel..she admired yuvi from the first day but her ego never let her admit it..
Yup our pesonal don😳 and she was the sweet bubbly geet kinda girl😆😆 lol yeah the whole day she was following him or trying to talk to him coz the first meeting and look was enuf for her to fall😳😳 same applies for me😳😳

and the terrace scene when he saves her from falling..the way he said "dr, naina mehta"..
what an attitude...i almost swooned..😛😛
I knw that was sooo cool, i jst watched all those scenes yesterday, i loved how she lied "im a doc" and he smirks and says "ok dr naina mehta" and she was shocked that he heard her convo😆😆

and then the epi when he said his name.."yuvi...yuvraaj"...the name yuvraaj never sounded so nice to me before..
I knw i loved that when she was like trying to talk, she was like "mazaak tha" 😆😆 and he says "maine kuch kahaa??"😆😆 and then her "aur tum😆" and he jst gave her that look "naam to hoga ya aise hi benaam ghumte ho"😆😆😆 and he finally told her "yuvi... yuvraaj"😳😳 the name became my fav😳😳
keep it up nadz..
we will discuss more scenes...it gives us some relief atleast..😊😊

Im glad u liked the idea, and yes atleast it made me smile the whole time when i rep to all, re calling YuNa's actual cuteness😳😳 im jst happy with CVs for one thing, atleast they gave us yuna, even if it was for a short while😳😳

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: -bornalee-

hey nadz great idea👏dis is d best way 2 keep dem alive on d forum.........i liked ur idea....
glad u did🤗 I knw the onli way, but i want u all to make topics on them everyday😊 plzzz

Well,i was a fan of sanjeevani n dmg...(i m still a fan of dmg cos of yuna)...but i stopped watchin it cos i found AR story quite borin ...
I was a fan of DMG1 wel mostly for KaSh and RM but i followed all teh stories by written and loved them😳 till it ended abruptly, i wish it had ended well and a new season wud start peacefully then AR cud come as a married couple with less footage no one wud mind i wud have stopped watching dmg if it wasnt for YuNa basically i've onli watch YuNa scenes in the begining then later started watching full epis😊 love yuna😳

wen i saw d promos of dmg2 i was like" wowww new season wid new docs....great"......wen i saw neha is in it i was sooo happy cos i like her so much....i thought she was 4 sid...but i was surprised wen i came 2 knw tat she is 4 uv.........
Lol i knw wen i saw the four docs, i reli liked naina coz i reli like the modern outlook not sacrificing bahus etc so i didnt like tamz so much and uv also, i thought sid was funny and naina was cool so i also thought they were for eachother, actually sumone even made a FC for both of them together😆😆 before the show started😆

thn i realised tat dis couple would be d best couple of dmg...n i was right.... 4 me dey r best among all other jodi in dmg..........
I knw i was shocked at my own self wen i fell for uv and then for yuna😳😳 but im jst glad i gave it a shot or my fav couple wudnt be mine😆😆 but they are my fav too😳

Well, m in luv wid dem 4m their very 1st scene...d way naina bumped into uv n uv first pulled her thn pushed her...jst soo perfect n awesum scene.....

I knw it was so unique, first meeting me hi he pushed her😆😆 i loved how they showed there characters in jst one scene😳

thn dere terrace scene.......wowwwwww i think dis one, one of dere best scenes........m soo attracted to dem k i didnot miss any single epi/scenes of dem even during my board exam.........i jst wanna say... I WANT TAT CHARM BACK....

I knw its still the best😳 there is no scene which can compete with it till date😳 lol yeah even if it was a funny/crappy one i wud jst watch it simply to see them together, even if it was with the gang, jst to see a jhalak i wud be crazzy😳😆😆

YUNA ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
They totally rock and i want them BACK

Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tushtih7

nadz... u are doing awesome work!! jus luvly....

miss the old epi.'s... wonderful ones....

n the one liners jus unforgettable....

luvd the photos n the comments here... will catch up with the video, later but sooner...

this is rekindling my interest for old yuna track, lol am wondering where to make a missing yuvi complaint...

k... we will hav some fun here.... keep rocking nadz....

Glad u liked it🤗

Me too those were the days😍

truely unforgettable, thats why we will rem them today😉

lol glad u liked the photos, credit goes to the uploaders😊 kool do that😉

Lol i wanna make a complaint too, maybe a petition wud find him😉

will defo have fun here coz teh souls of YuNa are here😳😉

u too, tc mwa
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starry_night

Nadzie......great idea! It feels so good to re-live those lovely YuNa moments......when they were in their original mode....which made us fall in love with them......miss those good old YuNa days......and this is an amazing way to keep those sweet and zesty memories afresh.....I just loved it! 😍 😍 😍

Lol glad u liked it🤗
I knw i feel soo gud after watching those scenes again😍

Me too miss the original characters who we fell for😳 me also miss the gud old days😭

Yup atleast we'll have sum yuna otherwise on DMG i've lost hopes to wait for yuna😭